Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Island is open for anyone who wants the striped surfboard or to do any other shopping! Plenty of DIYs going spare too if anyone wants to pick them up

I'm looking to catalogue these if anyone has them?

Floor light (orange, white, green, pink, blue, red)
    Any surfboards other than the blue and white striped

Edit: static crafting dark bamboo rug

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Island is open for anyone who wants the striped surfboard or to do any other shopping! Plenty of DIYs going spare too if anyone wants to pick them up

I'll call over in a minute.
    Surfboards: have a dark green one, red one and white with a bit of black one.

I also have a pink floor light.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Have full set of surfboards you can catalogue any time. Floor lights I have catalogued so can order them for you. I have white, pink n purple so you can catalogue those first then I can order the rest? Will be open this eve after 7

Have full set of surfboards you can catalogue any time. Floor lights I have catalogued so can order them for you. I have white, pink n purple so you can catalogue those first then I can order the rest? Will be open this eve after 7

Oh that'd be amazing! I just catalogued some, so all I need now are white, green and orange!

I now have white, red, flower, cool, and stripes surfboards- how many of them are there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Anybody want any of these?

Terrarium DIY
    Peach dress DIY
    Decoy duck DIY
    Bamboo bench DIY
    Hedge standee DIY
    Butter churn DIY
    Stack of books DIY
    KK love song track

• Advertisement

Terrarium DIY
    Peach dress DIY
    Decoy duck DIY
    Bamboo bench DIY
    Hedge standee DIY
    Butter churn DIY
    Stack of books DIY
    KK love song track

Would love hedge standee and ...mmm.. love song track, just for the collection, that's all! :D

Terrarium DIY
    Peach dress DIY
    Decoy duck DIY
    Bamboo bench DIY
    Hedge standee DIY
    Butter churn DIY
    Stack of books DIY
    KK love song track

love the bench please
    maybe the terrarium as well

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Flora, Frank and Stu are each playing some sort of running game by themselves. It looks adorable though.

Anyone got Leif visiting I kind of want to buy lots and lots of hedges. :D?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Turtwig wrote: »
    Flora, Frank and Stu are each playing some sort of running game by themselves. It looks adorable though.

Anyone got Leif visiting I kind of want to buy lots and lots of hedges. :D?

Yep he’s visiting me today. Are you sure you want to put yourself through the heartache of buying multiple things from him?? :pac:

I probably won’t get online til later though. Can message ya then if you’re still interested.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is it possible to put a bridge between two raised areas, and a path under the bridge? Or are they limited to crossing water on the bottom level?

I'm starting to design my shopping district, and would like to try having a bridge between two raised platforms, but also want to see about running a path underneath that leads into another area....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is it possible to put a bridge between two raised areas, and a path under the bridge? Or are they limited to crossing water on the bottom level?

I'm starting to design my shopping district, and would like to try having a bridge between two raised platforms, but also want to see about running a path underneath that leads into another area....

There has to be water underneath unfortunately.

Edit: Further reading on the requirements - https://game8.co/games/Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons/archives/284596

Lord TSC wrote: »

I tried the exact same thing a while back and not possible unfortunately, you have to raise the water up to the same level. Would be great if we could though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Yep he’s visiting me today. Are you sure you want to put yourself through the heartache of buying multiple things from him?? :pac:

I probably won’t get online til later though. Can message ya then if you’re still interested.

Don't mind. I want to grow hedges. :)

If you suits you I'd love to visit. But only if it suits ya. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wing126 wrote: »
    There has to be water underneath unfortunately.

Edit: Further reading on the requirements - https://game8.co/games/Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons/archives/284596
    I tried the exact same thing a while back and not possible unfortunately, you have to raise the water up to the same level. Would be great if we could though.

Ah, thats a shame. I really liked the way my "twin plateau" idea was coming along but without a bridge, it's just akward.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Oh that'd be amazing! I just catalogued some, so all I need now are white, green and orange!

I now have white, red, flower, cool, and stripes surfboards- how many of them are there?

Oh I didn't know there was a green/cool surfboard! Could you bring that n I've the brown one for you to cat.

On the floor lights I sent you the orange n green there n I have the white (I think, might be light blue I suck at colours!) For you to catalogue. If it's not white I can order it in the morn!!

Thank you so much for the letters, Princess Peach. Give Mario and the Toads my regards! :)

My Island is so dark and shady, would remind you of something out of Arthur Conan Doyle!

Speaking of shady, Flick has also turned up out of nowhere. He must have hidden himself earlier. Anyone want to try and get collectible off him later? I can provide the bugs to see if it works but apparently it doesn't!

Holy moly the araopaima is massive! Got a fright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Woohoo! Celeste has finally come to visit me! Gates open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

tbahh wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the letters, Princess Peach. Give Mario and the Toads my regards! :)

I actually downloaded a custom design of a princess peach dress, and today I spent a million bells of a little crown so I must wear it soon :D

I thought I could take a long break from the turnip hustling with 6 million bells in the bank... Burning through it! Them Able Sisters must have some mansion somewhere on my sales alone

• Advertisement

My Island is so dark and shady, would remind you of something out of Arthur Conan Doyle!

Speaking of shady, Flick has also turned up out of nowhere. He must have hidden himself earlier. Anyone want to try and get collectible off him later? I can provide the bugs to see if it works but apparently it doesn't!

I was just about to ask if anyone has Flick tonight. Would love to pop over and see if it works, have my own bugs to try.

@Holly & Nollag - thanks again for the floor lights. I've enough now I reckon. :)

I was just about to ask if anyone has Flick tonight. Would love to pop over and see if it works, have my own bugs to try.

@Holly & Nollag - thanks again for the floor lights. I've enough now I reckon. :)

No worries, I'm just popping over to see Celeste and then I'll be back!

Woohoo! Celeste has finally come to visit me! Gates open :)
    Omw shortly

Went to say hi to lopez. "sorry im on my break"
    :eek:

bluewolf wrote: »
    Omw shortly

Went to say hi to lopez. "sorry im on my break"
    :eek:

Bad acting from him. My Lopez would never say that! :D

Bad acting from him. My Lopez would never say that! :D

"im on my break, feckin eejit"

Oh I didn't know there was a green/cool surfboard! Could you bring that n I've the brown one for you to cat.

On the floor lights I sent you the orange n green there n I have the white (I think, might be light blue I suck at colours!) For you to catalogue. If it's not white I can order it in the morn!!

I'll order that for you now! Thanks a mil for the lights!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Celeste is on my island! Yay! It's open to friends - feel free to add me.

Leif is here too, and Shep is building a gold screen wall if anyone would like the recipe. There's also a few recipes going spare just outside the airport.

Kash wrote: »
    Celeste is on my island! Yay! It's open to friends - feel free to add me.

Leif is here too, and Shep is building a gold screen wall if anyone would like the recipe. There's also a few recipes going spare just outside the airport.

Sent ya a friend request there thanks. :)

I'm opening up now but no rush. I'll be on n off all day
    Sorry rumply i think anytime i checked i kept missing you!

• Advertisement

Terrarium DIY
    Peach dress DIY
    Decoy duck DIY
    Bamboo bench DIY
    Hedge standee DIY
    Butter churn DIY
    Stack of books DIY
    KK love song track

Thanks <3

Advertisement