Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

bluewolf wrote: »
    "im on my break, feckin eejit"

Now that's the Lopez i know! :D

I'm also opening up my island now for Flick. I've been hit by the Hibernia curse for those wanting to get big fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

tbahh wrote: »
    Now that's the Lopez i know! :D

I'm also opening up my island now for Flick. I've been hit by the Hibernia curse for those wanting to get big fish!

Can I give him bugs to model? Dont think so, has anyone tried?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Can I give him bugs to model? Dont think so, has anyone tried?

You can come try, if you'd like!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

You can come try, if you'd like!

Omw. Fingers crossed it works. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Omw. Fingers crossed it works. :)

Yeah, it doesn't work!

• Advertisement

Yeah, it doesn't work!

:(

Will have to wait a little longer for my Emperor model. Doesn't even let you sell bugs to him in case anyone else was wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Truffles is the stuff of nightmares. Those eyebrows!

Truffles is the stuff of nightmares. Those eyebrows!

Nah, Truffles is the best! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

My gates are open and there are some recipes, fossils and clothes in an area behind my house.
    Have been setting up a playground area this evening and planting outside it in checkerboard pattern(thanks for the tip Holly) but I am short one yellow rose to finish off the area. Would anyone have a spare? Am willing to repay the favour.

:(

Will have to wait a little longer for my Emperor model. Doesn't even let you sell bugs to him in case anyone else was wondering.

By the way, did you see Wisp by the waterfall?

• Advertisement

Bells21 wrote: »
    My gates are open and there are some recipes, fossils and clothes in an area behind my house.
    Have been setting up a playground area this evening and planting outside it in checkerboard pattern(thanks for the tip Holly) but I am short one yellow rose to finish off the area. Would anyone have a spare? Am willing to repay the favour.

i have a hape of them, i'll add you & drop over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

bluewolf wrote: »
    i have a hape of them, i'll drop over
    Thanks a mill!!

By the way, did you see Wisp by the waterfall?

Just noticed one of his "bits" on the flight over. That lad never gives me anything decent. :D

Bells21 wrote: »
    Thanks a mill!!

no worries sent you friend req there now

Just noticed one of his "bits" on the flight over. That lad never gives me anything decent. :D

That's interesting because he was right beside Flick. I thought it odd you went straight to Flick and ignored Wisp. He does say he's shy around other people. That was my joke about "killing" Flick as there was a ghost.

That's interesting because he was right beside Flick. I thought it odd you went straight to Flick and ignored Wisp. He does say he's shy around other people. That was my joke about "killing" Flick as there was a ghost.

Ah sorry I didn't see him at all. :)

@Princess Peach - what did you and Star Lord do to poor Egbert on Funkytown?? The guy looks permanently depressed. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I’ve opened back up for another half hour or so while I fish in case anyone else wants to see Celeste.

Wing126 wrote: »

Wow really? Although I’d have to get Redd to visit me for anyone to buy something from him! I reckon he’s done a runner to the Caribbean with all his gold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Wing126 wrote: »

Ya I got one yesterday but it was fake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

My ZL button stopped working today. :< Do Nintendo even do repairs right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

/\/ollog wrote: »
    My ZL button stopped working today. :< Do Nintendo even do repairs right now?

Potential workaround for now?
    You can rebind the button in the switch settings.
    Home -> Settings -> Controllers -> Change Buttton Mapping

Change it to a button you don't rarely need or use for animal crossing e.g. Left Analog stick button press. Or the capture button.

May help?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I just added my details to page 1, I have the art guy in the boat and will open up in 2 mins.

I’ve just had a few shooting stars. Not sure how many I might get, but you’re welcome to pop over to see if any appear.

Caught the sea saw shark, hammerhead, and great white... Whale one is left
    My house is out of storage space :( bitta fishing tonight and i should have the 550k mortgage paid tomorrow and then upgrade. If only that easy irl :pac:

Raykay23 wrote: »
    I just added my details to page 1, I have the art guy in the boat and will open up in 2 mins.

Anything left? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Anything left? :)
    It's still there

Raykay23 wrote: »
    It's still there

Nice, on my way! :)

I’ve just had a few shooting stars. Not sure how many I might get, but you’re welcome to pop over to see if any appear.

Only have just seen this, stars still going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Lads, fishing is going to be a goldmine this month. Was only on for about 40 minutes last night and caught about 7/8 sharks and loads of the high price river fish

Advertisement