Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm, does the shop have to be a certain distance from the plaza?

I did up an area using the cliff designed so that the shop would be in front of the plaza but above it. But it's not letting me move it now, saying it's too close to it :/ it's not ON the plaza; otherwise I couldn't have put the second level up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmm, does the shop have to be a certain distance from the plaza?

I did up an area using the cliff designed so that the shop would be in front of the plaza but above it. But it's not letting me move it now, saying it's too close to it :/ it's not ON the plaza; otherwise I couldn't have put the second level up.
    You might be putting it too close to the edge of the cliff?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Open now for the iron garden bench diy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Cool! I've been looking for one of those for the park!

tbahh wrote: »
    Open now for the iron garden bench diy! :)

"communication with the destination locale was interrupted"
    did my seaplane crash :eek:

• Advertisement

I was AFK, will open now!

Sorry about that!

It went into sleep mode after 10 minutes, changed that to 30 just there! :)

thanks T

apple on mine is making a paw print doorplate. she has an apple tv and an apple chair. too cute

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I think the stargazing isn’t meant to be! Thanks for opening @ceejay

Maybe the meteor shower is happening later? Shooting star plus Celeste normally means a very vibrant shower. :)

bluewolf wrote: »
    thanks T

apple on mine is making a paw print doorplate. she has an apple tv and an apple chair. too cute

No worries, sorry I was AFK but I'm glad you got to come over! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You might be putting it too close to the edge of the cliff?

Hmm, it specifically said "Plaza" but when I moved back one space, it did work. Gonna have to juggle a little.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

@holly everyone is gone now, stars still happening of you want to try again! Gates are still open!

cee_jay wrote: »
    @holly everyone is gone now, stars still happening of you want to try again! Gates are still open!

Going to pop over too, if that's ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'm on an island riddled with scorpions! So tough to catch them

you can... use a refrigerator ... to change ;s
    should i store a cherry dress in there

you can... use a refrigerator ... to change ;s
    should i store a cherry dress in there

And chest freezers, cooler boxes, safes... the list goes on!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

thanks T

I gave Apple on my island an apple dress and apple hat. She is the cutest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have a meteor shower and celeste on island if anyone wants to visit?

Think you can only get one recipe off celeste per day though

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thanks for having me over earlier CeeJay!
    Got a branch wand from Celeste and a bunch of wishes!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Guys I need some fishing luck. I've just sent nearly 3 hours trying to catch a piranha. My friend came over, and he caught one within 5 minutes. I think I'm cursed. I've caught all the other fish for this month, but the piranha is still evading capture

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Redd finally showed up again. Only one genuine piece though, the Glowing Painting.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Redd finally showed up again. Only one genuine piece though, the Glowing Painting.

Nice! I found CJ hiding behind my museum. I need to decide which shark to get a miniature model made of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

/\/ollog wrote: »
    You can use the terraforming tool to place sand to plant coconut trees on a single block of sand anywhere.
    Holly has some pretty good custom design signs for their trees.

Also I just realised there's angled signposts, I need this diy now.

I have a spare angled signpost DIY if you want it?

Thanks for opening up your island to stargazers Ceejay, delighted with my moon recipe, not to mention all the fragments littering my beach this morning.

And owl, thank you for the shell bed recipe! My sun lounging area is about to get all upmarket.

I have to say, I love visiting other peoples islands and having a nose around. Tbahh, I'm like a kid at a funfair when I go to yours. I LOVE the space exhibition.

Got the right hand room today, immediately paid off thanks to turnips and getting the upstairs tomorrow. might turn it into a gym :D

Nice!

How have people themed their rooms?

At the moment, I have a living room in the main room, with a bedroom in the north, a(n amazing!) bathroom on the left and kitchen on the right. Finding the kitchen way too little, so I might swap it with the living room which is kinda bare.

The attic and the basement space don't really have a 'purpose' yet. I'd love to know what other people are doing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Kash wrote: »
    Nice!

How have people themed their rooms?

At the moment, I have a living room in the main room, with a bedroom in the north, a(n amazing!) bathroom on the left and kitchen on the right. Finding the kitchen way too little, so I might swap it with the living room which is kinda bare.

The attic and the basement space don't really have a 'purpose' yet. I'd love to know what other people are doing!

I have the main room as my sitting room (with obligatory workbench).
    North is the bathroom.
    West is the kitchen.
    East the study/office room.
    Upstairs the bedroom and basement is games room (formerly the gym, formerly turnip holding area).

Shame the 3 side rooms are so small. I don't have many items in them but they still feel cramped. The game needs more counters and proper shelving that you can place things on.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Living room main, kitchen back, turnip room left, turnip room right, games room basement, bedroom/jacuzzi upstairs.

I need more furniture. :p

main room living room/diy, left room is like the meditation room, right room is kitchen, north room is bedroom but i'll change it to a gym probs and make upstairs the bedroom. or make upstairs the gym
    i need kitchen counters though, no surfaces beyond my kitchen island and 2 wooden tables

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Main room is kitchen/living
    Right is bedroom
    Left is bathroom
    Upstairs is craft room/office
    The basement, last week in a bid to up my HHA score I crafted all the bamboo furniture and put them down there with a lot of plants and I love it now, indoors outdoors wellness buzz
    Back room was formally bunny day stuff, now empty...still thinking of ideas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Nice! I found CJ hiding behind my museum. I need to decide which shark to get a miniature model made of.

Prepare to be disappointed. I got the Hammer head on this morning. It's underwhelming to say the least :(

Advertisement