Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Prepare to be disappointed. I got the Hammer head on this morning. It's underwhelming to say the least :(

I might go for the whale shark, considering its the biggest one. Best chance of getting something that doesn't look like doll house furniture..

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

O'Hare will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Andrew76 wrote: »

Shame the 3 side rooms are so small. I don't have many items in them but they still feel cramped. The game needs more counters and proper shelving that you can place things on.

I know, right? I want to get my hands on actual shelves that you can put things on, like they have behind the counter at Nooks. I live in hope!
    The basement, last week in a bid to up my HHA score I crafted all the bamboo furniture and put them down there with a lot of plants and I love it now, indoors outdoors wellness buzz

That sounds really lovely! I have a forest/jungle wall paper in my bathroom and though I'm sure it would be tacky as hell in real life, I love it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Finally! Redd has returned

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just a heads up in case you didn't know but you can hide that minimap if you want to. If you go into the Map app in your Nook Phone and press X you can set it to always on, always off or off when moving. Just in-case you wanted more screen real estate. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

My main room is a sitting room.
    North is kitchen
    East is bathroom
    West is bedroom
    Upstairs is a diner
    Downstairs is a boxing arena (was just a gym but I’ve added stadium wallpaper now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Nice! A few lucky people getting Redd today! I've got Kicks today.

I think I'm due to have Redd and Gulliver next week as I had CJ and Flick already, with Label the week before.

Anything left on the boat by any chance? :)

My week
    M - Leif
    T - Sahara
    W - Gulliver
    T - Kicks
    F - Redd

That’s right. I’m tracking the fools now

Dodge wrote: »
    My week
    M - Leif
    T - Sahara
    W - Gulliver
    T - Kicks
    F - Redd

That’s right. I’m tracking the fools now

Oh you got Redd too? Anything good? I feel like I'm turning into an art dealer!

As for my week:

M - CJ
    T - Saharah
    W - Flick
    T - Leif
    F - Kicks

2 real (common and one other that I already forget) and 2 fake.

Me and the wife both the real ones.

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    Oh you got Redd too? Anything good? I feel like I'm turning into an art dealer!

There's still 3 fakes (Academic & Wistful paintings, Beautiful Statue) with my Redd if you wanted to get one later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I have a spare angled signpost DIY if you want it?

Yes please! I went round my Island yesterday with the regular ones signposting fishing spots, trees, houses, and the other buildings but some can't be seen because of the camera angle.
    Need these angled signs!

I have a giant pink sad bear called Ursala here in my campsite, can others invite her? If so, you're welcome to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

There's still 3 fakes (Academic & Wistful paintings, Beautiful Statue) with my Redd if you wanted to get one later.

Can I get the statue off you?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Can I get the statue off you?

Yeah no problem. Won’t get online till this evening though. What time does Redd stay til?

Sounds good, can you remember which fake wistful one it was? I have the one with the moving eyes!

Sounds good, can you remember which fake wistful one it was? I have the one with the moving eyes!

Think it’s the one with the earring only. As in I don't remember her winking at me. :D

Think it’s the one with the earring only. As in I don't remember her winking at me. :D

Now that's a surprise! I presume not the pearl earring!
    And I'm sure it's possible to get in Redd's boat until 1am!

Now that's a surprise! I presume not the pearl earring!
    And I'm sure it's possible to get in Redd's boat until 1am!

Lol yes, the star earring, not pearl. :)

Nice! A few lucky people getting Redd today! I've got Kicks today.

I think I'm due to have Redd and Gulliver next week as I had CJ and Flick already, with Label the week before.

Anything left on the boat by any chance? :)

I just got the real 'nice painting'. Three fake paintings left (academic, scary, and graceful). Redd also has a vintage tv table and beach chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I just got the real 'nice painting'. Three fake paintings left (academic, scary, and graceful). Redd also has a vintage tv table and beach chair.

Oh could I pop over at some stage for the beach chair please?!

• Advertisement

I'd be interested in the graceful one! :)

Oh could I pop over at some stage for the beach chair please?!
    I'd be interested in the graceful one! :)

Gates are open to friends now if anyone wants to pop over :)

Lol yes, the star earring, not pearl. :)

I'm actually gonna try something to see if it works. I'm off to newbie's Island to get the graceful painting. The I'm going to time travel back to yesterday (want stuff from Leif) and then might see later if can still get wistful one on yours? If that's all fine with you, of course! :)

Newbie, i'm so sorry, my Internet crashed there for a second!

I'm actually gonna try something to see if it works. I'm off to newbie's Island to get the graceful painting. The I'm going to time travel back to yesterday (want stuff from Leif) and then might see later if can still get wistful one on yours? If that's all fine with you, of course! :)

Yeah no problem. Not sure what time I will get on at, aiming for before 9 though in case you want a nosy in Able's, but will message you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Less is more for the wedding photos I'm sure now. I got 11 crystals using only the cy-guy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Gates are open to friends now if anyone wants to pop over :)

Think I missed you! Whenever you're open again let me know! No rush as I'll be on n off all day! Thanks a mill

Think I missed you! Whenever you're open again let me know! No rush as I'll be on n off all day! Thanks a mill

Think my switch went to sleep while I was away for a bit. Open again there now if you're around

Love the neat little touches of the game. Whenever a resident moves in, there will be a cardboard box in the recycling box.

I also think that when a villager moves out, they leave something behind. Soleil was into her Imperial stuff and there was an imperial chest today!

• Advertisement

I found a new recipe in a bottle yesterday for jail bars. Let me know whoever needs it and I'll mail it on to you! :)

Advertisement