Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah when Gonzo left I found a top I'd given him in the bin -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

tbahh wrote: »
    Love the neat little touches of the game. Whenever a resident moves in, there will be a cardboard box in the recycling box.

I also think that when a villager moves out, they leave something behind. Soleil was into her Imperial stuff and there was an imperial chest today!

That is just so adorable! Never knew that about the cardboard boxes. Don't think Bonbon left anything behind her but will have to recheck the recycling now!

Kicks is here if anyone needs wrestling boots (red)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

That is just so adorable! Never knew that about the cardboard boxes. Don't think Bonbon left anything behind her but will have to recheck the recycling now!

Kicks is here if anyone needs wrestling boots (red)

Could I come for those boots? I got the wrestling suit yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Sure, will open up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Yeah when Gonzo left I found a top I'd given him in the bin -_-

I guess that's why he was Gone-zo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

tbahh wrote: »
    I found a new recipe in a bottle yesterday for jail bars. Let me know whoever needs it and I'll mail it on to you! :)

Ooh, me please. I'm making a dungeon in my basement and they'll go very well with the skeletons, anatomical models (flayed bodies), candles, knives, gnome and skull radio.

Have these DIYs going if anyone wants.

Peach dress
    Shell bed
    Shell lamp
    Butter churn
    Lucky gold cat
    Stack of books
    Tiny library

Can also send a book if you need one to catalogue for stack of books or tiny library.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Rhyme wrote: »
    Ooh, me please. I'm making a dungeon in my basement and they'll go very well with the skeletons, anatomical models (flayed bodies), candles, knives, gnome and skull radio.

I had been going for a Buffalo Bill vibe in my basement, with shelving and tools and a well... but apparently that's too creepy... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Sure, will open up now!

Thanks so much for that. My daughter was amazed by your island, its her first time seeing someone elses.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Peach dress
    Shell bed
    Shell lamp
    Butter churn
    Lucky gold cat
    Stack of books
    Tiny library

Can also send a book if you need one to catalogue for stack of books or tiny library.

Would love the tiny library! :)

And Rhyme, that's cool for your dungeon, will send on recipe later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I just got the real 'nice painting'. Three fake paintings left (academic, scary, and graceful). Redd also has a vintage tv table and beach chair.

I’d love the scary one if it’s still going?

Peach dress
    Shell bed
    Shell lamp
    Butter churn
    Lucky gold cat
    Stack of books
    Tiny library

Would love the dress and the shell lamp please. collecting shell things now. i have the bed and table
    and wreath and arch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ok folks. Island open for a little while. Fake ‘tremendous statue’ and ‘serene painting’ available in redd

Blue and white surfboard and expensive shower unit available in the nooks

Mabel has sailor tees, bath towels and scholars hats

Buzz is making an iron hanger stand

Dodo code is 7RSCJ

Not much development on the island recently...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I'm opening up the gates there now. There are some recipes, wallpaper, clothes and fossils going spare behind my house. Whatever is left this evening will be going to the Cranny so please feel free to take anything you want :) Isabelle doesn't like the area being cluttered apparently.
    -mammoth torso
    -diplo chest
    -shell rug
    -acanthostega x3
    -stego tail
    -stone table
    -bamboo Grove wall
    -clothesline
    -woodland wall
    -firewood x2
    -oil barrel bathtub
    -iron garden chair
    -stone table
    -industrial wall paper
    -ophthalmo torso
    -trash bags x 2
    -pitfall seed
    -sabertooth tail
    -purple dotted Wall paper
    -archaeopteryx
    -bathrobe
    -patchwork tulip hatx2
    -table setting
    -rain boots
    -

bluewolf wrote: »
    Would love the dress and the shell lamp please. collecting shell things now. i have the bed and table
    and wreath and arch

Can post them to you later, or Star Lord is playing now if you want to add him as a friend and he can open the gate if you want to visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Dodge wrote: »
    Ok folks. Island open for a little while. Fake ‘tremendous statue’ and ‘serene painting’ available in redd

Blue and white surfboard and expensive shower unit available in the nooks

Mabel has sailor tees, bath towels and scholars hats

Buzz is making an iron hanger stand

Dodo code is 7RSCJ

Not much development on the island recently...

Edit - the statue is gone. Gonna leave it open for another 10-15 minutes if folks are quick!

Can post them to you later, or Star Lord is playing now if you want to add him as a friend and he can open the gate if you want to visit?

I am not on now but will add him in a while anyway! no rush at all

For anyone that's not panic sold, we have 542 bells for turnips in FunkyTown!

All we ask is that you give our flowers in the flower beds a water please! (but no worries if you're pressed for time!)

56NCY

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Dodge wrote: »
    Edit - the statue is gone. Gonna leave it open for another 10-15 minutes if folks are quick!
    Friend requested but looks like I was too late.

Star Lord wrote: »

All we ask is that you give our flowers in the flower beds a water please! (but no worries if you're pressed for time!)

56NCY

Celeste is here now too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Star Lord wrote: »

56NCY

Oh what a great price! Thanks for opening your gates :D I'll make sure to water them :)

Edit: Oh, did your island crash?

Watering cans in the path beside the flowers

Just got an error, so new dodo code is

91ks5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I’m beginning to think I am the fatal flaw in island crashing. It crashed last night when I visited Ceejay and again tonight at Star Lord’s. Maybe it’s a sign that I should lay off on stalking Celeste for a bit :pac:

I currently have a vacant lot so I’m burning through NMT visiting islands looking for a new victim resident. Who’s your favourite islander?

I’m beginning to think I am the fatal flaw in island crashing. It crashed last night when I visited Ceejay and again tonight at Star Lord’s. Maybe it’s a sign that I should lay off on stalking Celeste for a bit :pac:

I currently have a vacant lot so I’m burning through NMT visiting islands looking for a new victim resident. Who’s your favourite islander?

Pekoe for me, Apple for Princess Peach!

Celeste is on my island, just got a DIY for a moon from her. Can open gates now if anyone wants to pop over to her

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Bells21 wrote: »
    Celeste is on my island, just got a DIY for a moon from her. Can open gates now if anyone wants to pop over to her

Yeah I’d like to visit if that’s cool.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Yeah I’d like to visit if that’s cool.

Yep work away

I just met this guy on an island: https://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-horizons/Sprocket#Sprocket

He looks really cool, but he’s a jock! Should I invite him??

I have a sprocket! Zort!!

• Advertisement

Bells21 wrote: »
    I have a sprocket! Zort!!

I think I’m going to leave him. I’m so done with jocks - I had 3 on my island at one stage & managed to get it down to 1. I’m so done with feeling guilty for not constantly exercising & building muscle :)

Advertisement