Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Its good to have each type of villager on your island, the different types give you different reactions. So keep at least 1 jock on your island!

I like rudy because he's a gym head and we can share gym stories

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I think I’m going to leave him. I’m so done with jocks - I had 3 on my island at one stage & managed to get it down to 1. I’m so done with feeling guilty for not constantly exercising & building muscle :)

Did you reach that conclusion around the 53rd mile coz that's where all mine seem to be productive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I’m beginning to think I am the fatal flaw in island crashing. It crashed last night when I visited Ceejay and again tonight at Star Lord’s. Maybe it’s a sign that I should lay off on stalking Celeste for a bit :pac:

I currently have a vacant lot so I’m burning through NMT visiting islands looking for a new victim resident. Who’s your favourite islander?

Ribbot! He told the other player that he moved to our island because of my quads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I’m beginning to think I am the fatal flaw in island crashing. It crashed last night when I visited Ceejay and again tonight at Star Lord’s. Maybe it’s a sign that I should lay off on stalking Celeste for a bit :pac:

I currently have a vacant lot so I’m burning through NMT visiting islands looking for a new victim resident. Who’s your favourite islander?

Yah I was unable to visit Ceejay and see the stars and most importantly Celeste. :(

Easily Phoebe for me. Original camper. I gave her a locust by accident and she positively adored it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Star Lord wrote: »
    I had been going for a Buffalo Bill vibe in my basement, with shelving and tools and a well... but apparently that's too creepy... :D

I have a well in mine too, couldn't think why I thought it was appropriate, now I do. Thanks :)

Need a tailors mannequin and some bugs to complete the look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Multipass wrote: »
    Ribbot! He told the other player that he moved to our island because of my quads :pac:

I love Ribbit! He looks cool

I also like cheri although she told me she wanted to leave so we're not besties any more

Latest one I encountered was Kyle. He looks super shifty. That’s a nope from me!

And followed by a snooty Portia. Extra nope!

6 NMTs later & I found this one that I think would be perfect for @rumplyconch! https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Marina

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I love Olive. She's just a sweetie. And Marina sings all the time, she's lovely.

I had freed up a place and was hoping to get a nice deer character, or I don't know, something cute and non-jock.

And then my daughter invites the first person she sees, a cranky Knight chicken with a creepy house. Grr.

• Advertisement

Jock life

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Mabel's selling cool samurai hats and doctor's coats in mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Eep! Looks like we can still have 10 villagers even though we have 4 human residents!! This means the whole village needs to be rethunk!

(Who am I kidding, I was dying for an excuse ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I has Celeste now too, not a single star though, I need them fragments, she gaved me a lunar lander, pretty cool.

Mosquitoes are annoying when you're trying to stargaze...

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Latest one I encountered was Kyle. He looks super shifty. That’s a nope from me!

And followed by a snooty Portia. Extra nope!

6 NMTs later & I found this one that I think would be perfect for @rumplyconch! https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Marina

Oh I love Marina, send her my way!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My favourite:
    https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Pekoe

Cute as bedamned!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Watering cans in the path beside the flowers

Just got an error, so new dodo code is

91ks5
    Is your island still open? code won't work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is your island still open? code won't work for me.

No, closed so Princess Peach could play, but she's opening the gates for you now:

L7S03

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

No, closed so Princess Peach could play, but she's opening the gates for you now:

L7S03

Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Was someone looking for space boots here in the last few days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

It's finally started raining stars here!

/\/ollog wrote: »
    It's finally started raining stars here!

If you still have stars, are you open to visitors? pretty please? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

RedRochey wrote: »
    Can I get the statue off you?

Let me know if you still need to pop over for the statue. Fake academic painting there also. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Let me know if you still need to pop over for the statue. Fake academic painting there also. :)

Oh could I pop over to nab one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I love Ribbit! He looks cool

I met him on a nook miles island. It was night time and I saw 2 glowing eyes in the distance - scared the crap out of me. I’m shamelessly trying to impress him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Got the flying saucer from Celeste last night and the crescent moon chair tonight :D delighted, she was giving me nothing but wands before!

After 25 NMT I just couldn’t decide so I wet with the last one I met. Can’t remember their name but it’s a blue female Rhino with buck teeth. Sure let’s give it a whirl.

Thanks for the jail bars, tbahh, my dungeon is now even creepier :) I've 'jailed' off one third of the room but I think I might just make a small cell big enough for one anatomical model. Like a gibbet.

Need to balance out the bad with some good, turning my upstairs into a chat show room. Couch, chair, lights, camera, drum kit (for the guest intros) and audience.

Now have bedroom, living room, trash room, dungeon and chat show. My 'art project' room is now a bit empty, will re-model when I decide what to make of it. Maybe a beach room with all of the summer stuff in it. Sand floor etc.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Thanks for the jail bars, tbahh, my dungeon is now even creepier :) I've 'jailed' off one third of the room but I think I might just make a small cell big enough for one anatomical model. Like a gibbet.

Need to balance out the bad with some good, turning my upstairs into a chat show room. Couch, chair, lights, camera, drum kit (for the guest intros) and audience.

Now have bedroom, living room, trash room, dungeon and chat show. My 'art project' room is now a bit empty, will re-model when I decide what to make of it. Maybe a beach room with all of the summer stuff in it. Sand floor etc.

Love the chat show idea! That could be cool to interview visitors!

• Advertisement

Love the chat show idea! That could be cool to interview visitors!

The last big part of that is a desk for the host. As fancy as possible but still slim. Currently just have a chair and a couch a lá Graham Norton or Parkinson.

...actually, need to see if I have a starry night or night cityscape wallpaper like Colbert/John Oliver/Trevor Noah/etc

Advertisement