Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

If you still have stars, are you open to visitors? pretty please? :P

I got literally 5 stars and nothing the whole time since I posted that, sorry. :( I'm giving up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Rhyme wrote: »
    The last big part of that is a desk for the host. As fancy as possible but still slim. Currently just have a chair and a couch a lá Graham Norton or Parkinson.

...actually, need to see if I have a starry night or night cityscape wallpaper like Colbert/John Oliver/Trevor Noah/etc

I bought a laboratory wallpaper from Nook's Cranny this morning with key pads and panels with murky green water and bubbles floating up if you wanted to take it in a creepier direction :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Bells21 wrote: »
    I bought a laboratory wallpaper from Nook's Cranny this morning with key pads and panels with murky green water and bubbles floating up if you wanted to take it in a creepier direction :D

If I ever want to take my dungeon into a lab aesthetic, then YES! :)

I already have a lab sink and a few white tables.

I really need to check the wallpapers/floors in Nook's Cranny every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Fake painting still available here. Will be online for a while. Picture perfect night but no sign of Celeste yet..

Dodo - GXTPY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

The last big part of that is a desk for the host. As fancy as possible but still slim. Currently just have a chair and a couch a lá Graham Norton or Parkinson.

...actually, need to see if I have a starry night or night cityscape wallpaper like Colbert/John Oliver/Trevor Noah/etc

I have a dark antique desk that I think would be great as an interviewer desk!

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »
    Fake painting still available here. Will be online for a while. Picture perfect night but no sign of Celeste yet..

Dodo - GXTPY

Oh I’m really sorry we lost connection. At this stage I have to think there’s something wrong with my internet connection. That‘s 3 times in as many days that I’ve been booted off an island. Although, I can steam all day with no interruptions & work away with no issues, so maybe its a Nintendo Issue? I dunno.

I’m guessing that my purchase from Redd hasn’t gone through. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,463 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

The last big part of that is a desk for the host. As fancy as possible but still slim. Currently just have a chair and a couch a lraham Norton or Parkinson.

I have the skyscraper wallpaper that may work? Also have a lecture hall desk if that's any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Dodo - GXTPY
    Was just there but got booted. Thanks anyway.

Hmm. Maybe it’s my connection but I think your reds purchase went through Holly as it’s not for sale now

Update for Sinead 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Speaking of chat show rooms - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIob77bGg0k

Update for Sinead ��

Ah deadly! Thanks!

Wing126 wrote: »

LOL that’s hilarious!

I had Wisp on my island again tonight. I caught all 5 pieces that he’d lost. When I went to give them back, I noticed I had a choice whether to give them to him or not. It made me curious. I know the benefits of not giving Gulliver the rusted parts, but does anyone know if there’s a benefit to keeping Wisp’s spirit parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

I had Wisp on my island again tonight. I caught all 5 pieces that he’d lost. When I went to give them back, I noticed I had a choice whether to give them to him or not. It made me curious. I know the benefits of not giving Gulliver the rusted parts, but does anyone know if there’s a benefit to keeping Wisp’s spirit parts?

I think i read somewhere that the spirit pieces disappear at 5am regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If you talk to him when you have his 5 spirit pieces and say no you get stuck in a loop of him saying gimme them, what do you want with them, what are you planning on doing etc and can't quit out until you give them to him :pac: I checked online and they said if you don't talk to him they will just disappear from your inventory the next morning.

I had the Wisp tonight too, took me ages to get his bits. Then he gives me a school desk - _-

If you talk to him when you have his 5 spirit pieces and say no you get stuck in a loop of him saying gimme them, what do you want with them, what are you planning on doing etc and can't quit out until you give them to him :pac: I checked online and they said if you don't talk to him they will just disappear from your inventory the next morning.

I had the Wisp tonight too, took me ages to get his bits. Then he gives me a school desk - _-

Ah ok thanks for that! I was curious as to whether they might be useful for something else :)

Wisp is the worst. I got a tube top from him the other day

Still play obviously but yet to get anything of use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Let me know if you still need to pop over for the statue. Fake academic painting there also. :)

Sorry, didnt get to play at all today really, I'll get Redd next time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Bamboo stopblock being made by Sheldon, let me know if interested! :)

Heap of DIY's by entrance, too!

Edit: I'm getting shooting stars every few minutes too. I'll be heading off soon so let me know if you want to wish!

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    Bamboo stopblock being made by Sheldon, let me know if interested! :)

Heap of DIY's by entrance, too!

Edit: I'm getting shooting stars every few minutes too. I'll be heading off soon so let me know if you want to wish!

I’m guessing you’re gone to bed?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That Emperor Butterfly model is lovely looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I have a dark antique desk that I think would be great as an interviewer desk!
    I have the skyscraper wallpaper that may work? Also have a lecture hall desk if that's any use?

I'd love to catalogue those if that's alright? Give myself a few options :)
    Wing126 wrote: »

That is a thing of beauty, so wholesome.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So I have a villager birthday in a few days, is there anything I should be doing to prep for it do you know? You know way more than me about villager relations so figured you’re the best person to ask. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Andrew76 wrote: »
    So I have a villager birthday in a few days, is there anything I should be doing to prep for it do you know? You know way more than me about villager relations so figured you’re the best person to ask. :D

Haha yes I am obsessed with making friends with these guys. Could blame the lockdown but it might have been the same regardless.

I still have no villager pictures so watched a 15 minute YouTube on this the other day...

For their birthday you can google the villager and you will get a list of items that are their favourite colour and style, so if you have that or can order it, great and wrap it. But what I learned from the video, the easiest way to get max friendship points on their birthday is to give them a stack of foreign fruit wrapped, cause all they care about is the value apparently!

If it suits on the day may I come give them a gift? There's a Nook miles achievement for celebrating birthdays, wanna see if it counts on another island. I like ticking boxes...

Haha yes I am obsessed with making friends with these guys. Could blame the lockdown but it might have been the same regardless.

I still have no villager pictures so watched a 15 minute YouTube on this the other day...

For their birthday you can google the villager and you will get a list of items that are their favourite colour and style, so if you have that or can order it, great and wrap it. But what I learned from the video, the easiest way to get max friendship points on their birthday is to give them a stack of foreign fruit wrapped, cause all they care about is the value apparently!

If it suits on the day may I come give them a gift? There's a Nook miles achievement for celebrating birthdays, wanna see if it counts on another island. I like ticking boxes...
    This is my task for today. It’s my villager Zell’s birthday tomorrow!

Do you guys know about the birthdays by looking them up or do they tell you in game also

bluewolf wrote: »
    Do you guys know about the birthdays by looking them up or do they tell you in game also

Villagers start talking about it ‘hey, do you know it’s XXXX’s birthday in 3 days...’ and then on the day Isabelle mentions it. The noticeboard signposts it too

On the day you’ll go to their house and about 2/3 villagers will be there. You give the gift and talk to them etc. You get cupcakes as a reward

Apparently it’s Timmy & Tommy’s birthday tomorrow too! I wonder could I give them a turnip as a present :pac:

I’m clueless as to what to give Zell. All I’m seeing online is something “cool” or “gorgeous”. WTF does that mean?

• Advertisement

Apparently it’s Timmy & Tommy’s birthday tomorrow too! I wonder could I give them a turnip as a present :pac:

I’m clueless as to what to give Zell. All I’m seeing online is something “cool” or “gorgeous”. WTF does that mean?

I have an app that lists their favourite gifts. Looks like any purple clothes. For furniture: any diner stuff and loads of stuff like metal can, jail bars, rice cooker, tape deck etc

Can mail you them later if you haven’t got them

Advertisement