Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Dodge wrote: »
    I have an app that lists their favourite gifts. Looks like any purple clothes. For furniture: any diner stuff and loads of stuff like metal can, jail bars, rice cooker, tape deck etc

Can mail you them later if you haven’t got them

Oh OK so anything purple? I’ll check my storage now.

I have an upstairs now, and a little gym. It has a barbell in it :D
    Peaches thanks for the diys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Rhyme wrote: »
    I'd love to catalogue those if that's alright? Give myself a few options :)

That is a thing of beauty, so wholesome.

I'll try and send them to you later today

Ooh! Isabelle didn’t say anything , but I was just chatting to Blue Bear and she said we might see a meteor shower tonight! Excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ooh! Isabelle didn’t say anything , but I was just chatting to Blue Bear and she said we might see a meteor shower tonight! Excited!

No one on my island, including Isabelle has ever mentioned meteors.

The swines...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Andrew76 wrote: »
    So I have a villager birthday in a few days, is there anything I should be doing to prep for it do you know? You know way more than me about villager relations so figured you’re the best person to ask. :D

Raddles birthday today, tangys on the 17th I think. I have their presents ready in my house. :3

Just buy them something they might like a few days before and walk into their house on the day
    Buy wrapping paper from nooks closet to wrap it in, the animals love that

Jaysus CJ is some con-artist. With caelacanth for scale:

EZ0ooTGVAAAdKun?format=jpg&name=large

Does anyone have purple wrapping paper in their shop today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Haha yes I am obsessed with making friends with these guys. Could blame the lockdown but it might have been the same regardless.

I still have no villager pictures so watched a 15 minute YouTube on this the other day...

For their birthday you can google the villager and you will get a list of items that are their favourite colour and style, so if you have that or can order it, great and wrap it. But what I learned from the video, the easiest way to get max friendship points on their birthday is to give them a stack of foreign fruit wrapped, cause all they care about is the value apparently!

If it suits on the day may I come give them a gift? There's a Nook miles achievement for celebrating birthdays, wanna see if it counts on another island. I like ticking boxes...

Cheers for the info. Yeah of course you can come over. Her birthday is on Monday the 8th I think, Peanut. :)

Have stacks of wrapping paper to do I should be good there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Chartarause(? Green) and pink here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I have some I'd previously bought if you've not already got some!

Star Lord wrote: »
    I have some I'd previously bought if you've not already got some!

Oh that would be great! I only want 1 sheet to wrap Zell’s birthday present

Tried posting you some but it doesn’t let me. Green and purple in my shop today.

Tried posting you some but it doesn’t let me. Green and purple in my shop today.

Oh! Wonder why you cant post it. Can I pop over to get some then?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I tried too, was just greyed out. Don't think the wrapping paper colour matters, it's just a personal preference thing!

Your own preference I mean, wrapping the gift in any colour paper increases the friend points for your gift by 1

Not online til later on I’m afraid. Well before Nook closes though so yeah no problem if you still want to then.

Not online til later on I’m afraid. Well before Nook closes though so yeah no problem if you still want to then.

Cool, thanks. I’ll pop over later when it suits, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Just got a sewing machine from a balloon. Already have one so would anyone like this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone building a Japanese room? Elaborate Kimono stand on sale in my shop 220,000 bells

ShaneU wrote: »
    Anyone building a Japanese room? Elaborate Kimono stand on sale in my shop 220,000 bells

I think that would go nicely in my meditation room.
    ok if i log on in about an hour and drop over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think that would go nicely in my meditation room.
    ok if i log on in about an hour and drop over?
    sure I'll pm you a dodo code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have Rory in my campsite, a lion jock, not overly excited with him but I'll still get him to move in, like mixing up the villagers

Anyone want this recipes? I'll just send them randomly to friends if no one wants them :D
    Stack of books
    Golden candlestick
    Gold-armor shoes
    Bamboo lunch box
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Pot
    Steel flooring
    Stone lion-dog
    Tall garden rock

Anyone know if I visit a friends island and listen to KK, will I get a version of the song as well?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Have Rory in my campsite, a lion jock, not overly excited with him but I'll still get him to move in, like mixing up the villagers

Anyone want this recipes? I'll just send them randomly to friends if no one wants them :D
    Stack of books
    Golden candlestick
    Gold-armor shoes
    Bamboo lunch box
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Pot
    Steel flooring
    Stone lion-dog
    Tall garden rock

Anyone know if I visit a friends island and listen to KK, will I get a version of the song as well?

Oh can I have the stone lion dog please?

Shooting stars on my island if anyone wants to come over. Don’t know if I have Celeste, I haven’t searched yet, but I doubt it as I had her a few nights ago.

Don’t mind the mess, I’m in the middle of re-organizing the whole front of the island.

EDIT: If anyone has 1 piece of coral to spare, I’d really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Shooting stars on my island if anyone wants to come over. Don’t know if I have Celeste, I haven’t searched yet, but I doubt it as I had her a few nights ago.

Don’t mind the mess, I’m in the middle of re-organizing the whole front of the island.

Ya i'll bring over the recipe and some coral now

Also have the dungeon wallpaper for whoever was making a dungeon basement, if they need it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Thanks for the notice about the stars, can't wait for them to wash up tomorrow morning.

I've to do a few things so opening my gates while I'm afk.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Gah I managed to lose the apples in transit somehow! Thanks for letting me stargaze, hopefully that registered and I'll get the stuff tomorrow.

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Gah I managed to lose the apples in transit somehow! Thanks for letting me stargaze, hopefully that registered and I'll get the stuff tomorrow.

Did you leave my island by pressing the minus key? That’s a dodgy way to leave as it can crash the game. I had lost all the stuff I did while you were there as well.

I’ll see if I can post you some.

Edit: Yep! It let me post them. They should be in your mailbox now.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Very pleasant surprise here this evening, Aluna is a 5 star island now! Honestly not sure how because half of my island is either empty or over run by flowers hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Did you leave my island by pressing the minus key? That’s a dodgy way to leave as it can crash the game. I had lost all the stuff I did while you were there as well.

I’ll see if I can post you some.

Edit: Yep! It let me post them. They should be in your mailbox now.
    I thought I had saved but obviously not and the switch went to sleep. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Very pleasant surprise here this evening, Aluna is a 5 star island now! Honestly not sure how because half of my island is either empty or over run by flowers hahaha

There are loads of little counters that the game keeps tabs on (furniture, flowers, trees, fences etc), you've ticked enough boxes to get the 5 stars :) Still, a solid achievement.

When I got mine, I started removing single pieces of furniture and checking again to see when it dropped. It was finally a golden toilet that was flip-flopping me between 4 and 5 stars :)

Advertisement