Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I’ve ran out of inventory space in the house. That’s going to be awkward. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Cool lab set in Nooks today

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Cool lab set in Nooks today

Can I catalogue or get that from you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I’ve ran out of inventory space in the house. That’s going to be awkward. :(

This is one of my biggest fears in the game! I’m sure I must be close to it too. Where will I store all my clothes then?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I sell everything I don't see myself using or wearing within the week, once it's catalogued I can rebuy it. It'll probably backfire on me some day I want 6 items or I want to get a diy item but for now I have 40ish spaces. :)

• Advertisement

Ugh only 142k points for the home academy! Feels like I’ll never get the gold trophy!

I'm on 42k which is nice
    got a silver thing today
    left all my turnips outside so isabelle will probably be upset for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Well my 5 stars was short lived, dropped back down to 4 again :/

I had placed down more fencing yesterday and now Isabelle is back to telling me I need more lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ugh only 142k points for the home academy! Feels like I’ll never get the gold trophy!

I got 3k for putting up 10 posters of the islanders. I only realised how to get the posters during the week

(Use them for a photo shoot in Harvey’s in case anyone is wondering)

House is at 120k now. Gold trophy is a long long way away

I have tropical vista and underwater flooring now. If i get the "sandy beach flooring" I'll be able to make starry-sands flooring which will go better with the tropical vista one i think!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

This is one of my biggest fears in the game! I’m sure I must be close to it too. Where will I store all my clothes then?? :eek:

Indeed. :D

One of the first things I do when logging into the game is check if there is an umbrella for sale I don't already have. No idea why, rarely use them. Well, except when I need to visit your island ofc. :P But yeah, I need space for my umbrella's and any cool new clothes Able's are selling. Speaking of which, have you guys spoken to Sable much? Finally got the
    Pro version of Custom Designs app off her
    , really not dabbled in that side of the game at all. The conversations between the two sisters are really nice actually.

Back to the space issue, started to craft items to give away and sell to free up the space. Hopefully they implement some item multi-select option soon or it'll take forever to get rid of the stuff. I've also started mailing off doubles or crafted items to folks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I a also addicted to buying the umbrellas. Have so many already and only playing a few weeks!

I had no idea why people were watering flowers on visits and now i do... Oops
    I'm gona start watering more now as a visitor!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Would anyone have a spare diy for a simple wooden fence? I thought I bought that one and another by redeeming Nook miles but when I needed some more pieces and went to craft it I didnt have the recipe🀔

bluewolf wrote: »
    I have tropical vista and underwater flooring now. If i get the "sandy beach flooring" I'll be able to make starry-sands flooring which will go better with the tropical vista one i think!

I too need a sandy beach to make my start sand. Also need an oil drum to make an oil drum bathtub.
    Tiered diy :<

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Made my first attempt at a nice little themed room. Japanese/meditation theme. I think I like it so far

Made my first attempt at a nice little themed room. Japanese/meditation theme. I think I like it so far

oh i love it.
    what's the pool thing?
    i must try get that sword stand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I've some imperial stuff if you want to catalogue them?

Setting up a slot for my last available house. I'll have to see who i want as a villager and do some nm trips.
    Asked isabelle what she thought of my outdoor turnip garden. She wasn't impressed :D said i can still have 4 stars tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I didn't get any letter off the HHA, this happen anyone before?

• Advertisement

RedRochey wrote: »
    I didn't get any letter off the HHA, this happen anyone before?

Yes, happened to me last week. I figured it’s because my score didn’t change.

So I just gave Zell his birthday present - a pair of purple round shades. I’m not sure how well it went down. He said “Oh, I’ve already got them but that shows you’re tuned into my aesthetic”

Is that good or bad?

Went to a nmt island and straight away got a mahi mahi. Crazy!!
    Biff is here. I must check other villager types. Though him and rudy would appreciate an outdoor gym. Reminds me too much of drago tho

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

So I just gave Zell his birthday present - a pair of purple round shades. I’m not sure how well it went down. He said “Oh, I’ve already got them but that shows you’re tuned into my aesthetic”

Is that good or bad?

Expect those shades to be gifted to another Resident shortly.:D

Turtwig wrote: »
    Expect those shades to be gifted to another Resident shortly.:D

Ungrateful fecker

Ok so my villagers are... Lazy, snooty, jock, sisterly, normal, peppy, cranky, peppy again...so i have all the types.
    Met Zucker on another nook island but don't really want him either! Will keep looking!

bluewolf wrote: »
    Ok so my villagers are... Lazy, snooty, jock, sisterly, normal, peppy, cranky, peppy again...so i have all the types.
    Met Zucker on another nook island but don't really want him either! Will keep looking!

I'm having similar issues - and now that I think about it, I think this is why I dropped back to 4 as I don't currently have 10 islanders! I'm on an island with Molly who I adore but I'm not sure if I want another normal type villager...

I just accidentally got the achieve for netting 5 wasps in a row. :>
    Trying to shake every tree for that achieve heh.

Have the following DIYs if anyone is looking for them:

Stone Table
    Aroma Pot
    Clothesline
    Pile of Zen Cushions
    Flat Garden Rock
    Western Style Stone
    Stack of Books
    Shell Bed
    Matryoshka
    Log Garden Lounge x 2
    Ironwood Table
    Standard Umbrella Stand
    Woodland Wall
    Deer Decoration
    Golden Dung Beetle

Will leave gates open, wouldn't mind some water being thrown on my flowers in roped area!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I might come for a visit and water soon actually :)

Does anyone have the white or red snack machine at their nook stop and the miles to order it? Can trade nook miles tickets, bells, whatever.

Also just learned there is a zebra springy ride on! Anyone have that?

Advertisement