Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Open now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Open now

Just added you there, want anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

OMG I nearly had a heart attack before I realized I’m kinda stupid. I came home from visiting Bell’s island & ran to the cranny to sell my excess stuff before 10pm. Sold it all. Came out & immediately thought Oh no! did I just sell the piece of fake art I just bought?

it literally took me 30 seconds of panic before I realized I’ll get it in the post tomorrow.

This, folks, is why I don’t usually play late at night. my brain shuts down at about 8pm :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Nah tah, I'll take Isabelle not talking about it being on the ground :p

Sent you a friend request there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Folks I’ve a ton of cool fish that I’m keeping for CJ but I’ve only ever got 2 statues from him before and they were weeks apart... can I order more than one from him if/when he’s on the island?

BTW one of the changes I’d make is to have these statues as plaques and have them wall mountable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Kicks is on my island, he's got cleats, ballet slippers and samurai greaves.
    Nook's has a marimba and a synthesizer.
    Able's have surfing shorts and wrestler uniforms(Black, red, pink, gold, green and blue).
    Can open the gates if anyone wants to buy anything.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dodge wrote: »
    Folks I’ve a ton of cool fish that I’m keeping for CJ but I’ve only ever got 2 statues from him before and they were weeks apart... can I order more than one from him if/when he’s on the island?

BTW one of the changes I’d make is to have these statues as plaques and have them wall mountable...

I got Flick for the first time during the week and he only let me do one statue.

So I'd presume CJ is the same, and it's one statue a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Has anyone any tips for breeding flowers quickly?

I'm trying to create purple tulips for a villager garden, and it seems you need orange ones as the parents.
    Which I don't have either, so I'm breeding from red and yellow. But it's just so slow... is there some trick I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Cousin Redd is making a visit to Fenit today, and he's got a real Solemn painting, a fake Ancient statue and a fake moving painting up for grabs. I bought the real twinkling painting this morning. I can open my gates if anyone is interested.

Kash wrote: »

I'm trying to create purple tulips for a villager garden, and it seems you need orange ones as the parents.
    Which I don't have either, so I'm breeding from red and yellow. But it's just so slow... is there some trick I'm missing?

i find tulips way slower than roses and gave up on them
    if you're planting diagonally and getting visitors to water that's my only tips

• Advertisement

Cousin Redd is making a visit to Fenit today, and he's got a real Solemn painting, a fake Ancient statue and a fake moving painting up for grabs. I bought the real twinkling painting this morning. I can open my gates if anyone is interested.

Oh yes please!

I have loads of spare purple tulips. I’m happy to bring some over to you if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Oh yes please!

Gates are open :) Help yourself to DIYs too! You'll need a ladder too for the boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Gates are open :) Help yourself to DIYs too! You'll need a ladder too for the boat.

On my way too if that's ok?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ask visitors to come over and water them. The flowers get a breeding boost when people from other islands water them. I have loads of new flowers today since 4 or 5 people watered them yesterday. Not guaranteed to get the colour you want but for sure more growing today than just when I water them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I have loads of spare purple tulips. I’m happy to bring some over to you if you like?

You're very sweet Holly, but I kind of want to grow them! I'm just not sure I'm going about it the right way :)

There’s a blue and white diner sofa in my nook’s cranny today if anyone wants it?

Does anyone have a recipe for a bamboo table? I have a bench and a stool. I’d like a table to go with them, if there is such a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

There’s a blue and white diner sofa in my nook’s cranny today if anyone wants it?

Can I pop over for the blue one?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Does anyone have a recipe for a bamboo table? I have a bench and a stool. I’d like a table to go with them, if there is such a thing.

Don't think the recipe exists as of right now. Actually, if anyone has a recipe for the bamboo partition I've seen on some of your Islands, would love it! :)

• Advertisement

AMGer wrote: »
    Can I pop over for the blue one?

It’s blue with a white stripe.
    Just gimme a minute to boot up the game.

@tbahh I have the recipe for the bamboo partition. I can make you some if you want?

Edit: gates open now.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

tbahh wrote: »
    Don't think the recipe exists as of right now. Actually, if anyone has a recipe for the bamboo partition I've seen on some of your Islands, would love it! :)

It's my fave craftable! Have it everywhere! Can craft you some if you want?

It’s blue with a white stripe.
    Just gimme a minute to boot up the game.

@tbahh I have the recipe for the bamboo partition. I can make you some if you want?

Edit: gates open now.

That's great, not really in need of it yet but will get some of you if I don't get the recipe in the meantime! :) Also, you could maybe use the bench as a low table and put stools around it?

tbahh wrote: »
    That's great, not really in need of it yet but will get some of you if I don't get the recipe in the meantime! :) Also, you could maybe use the bench as a low table and put stools around it?

No worries :) Yeah I think the bench would work as a low table if there’s no proper table recipe. Good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Was someone looking for a lily record player diy the other day? I just got a 2nd one in a bottle.

Sorry. Have to close up. I’ll be online later though.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

American football helmets and figure skating costumes in Able Sisters here today if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This is great. Sorry if it was posted before. :)

Mr E wrote: »
    This is great. Sorry if it was posted before. :)

That is so good! It must’ve taken ages to make!

• Advertisement

Sheldon in boxes tomorrow if anyone is in search of a jock squirrel.

I've set up two accounts on the island: a main one and a secondary one for a restaurant (in progress:)). I had said yes to him leaving on the main account but when I logged in on 2nd account, he was still contemplating his departure. I encouraged him to leave again but I wonder if I had said yes, would he have stayed? This might be useful to those who decide to kick out a villager but regret it after!

On a slightly-related note, does anyone here have Octavian, Prince, Stu, or Soleil on their Island? Have a request!

Advertisement