Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

tbahh wrote: »
    Sheldon in boxes tomorrow if anyone is in search of a jock squirrel.

I've set up two accounts on the island: a main one and a secondary one for a restaurant (in progress:)). I had said yes to him leaving on the main account but when I logged in on 2nd account, he was still contemplating his departure. I encouraged him to leave again but I wonder if I had said yes, would he have stayed? This might be useful to those who decide to kick out a villager but regret it after!

On a slightly-related note, does anyone here have Octavian, Prince, Stu, or Soleil on their Island? Have a request!

Yes have Octavian.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Celeste is here this evening, gates are open if anyone wants to visit.
    Redd is here too, he has fake scary, quaint and basic paintings, as well as retro skull radio and a cooler box I think.
    Not going to be on for a bit. But will try keep gates open.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

cee_jay wrote: »
    Celeste is here this evening, gates are open if anyone wants to visit.
    Redd is here too, he has fake scary, quaint and basic paintings, as well as retro skull radio and a cooler box I think.
    Not going to be on for a bit. But will try keep gates open.

Apologies, it is a retro skull radio.
    Celeste is on the beach over to the left of the airport (over the river).
    Help yourself to any of the DIYs lying around but think they are quite common.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Yes have Octavian.

Cool, I was wondering if I could get a poster of him that you can order through Nook Shopping (the Harvey thing!)? That would be great, thank you. Let me know if you're in need of anything! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Cool, I was wondering if I could get a poster of him that you can order through Nook Shopping (the Harvey thing!)? That would be great, thank you. Let me know if you're in need of anything! :)

Yep, had him over at the wedding party so will send it later :) nothing I need!

• Advertisement

I've opened gates for a little while if you want to come browse in the shops.
    Nothing too exciting happening! Leif is here!

Tammi, a peppy monkey, is camping if anyone wants her?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sent you Prince and Octavian. Will send you Soleil and Stu in the morning! from Princess Peaches account...

Star Lord wrote: »
    Sent you Prince and Octavian. Will send you Soleil and Stu in the morning!

Wow thank you so much! I presume you have the Amiibo cards or would be a strange coincidence if we had the exact same villagers. These ones have moved out on me by the way!

Wow thanks again, I'll post in the Memories thread what I'm going to do with them later!

Wow thank you so much! I presume you have the Amiibo cards or would be a strange coincidence if we had the exact same villagers. These ones have moved out on me by the way!

I have my secret ways... ;)

Soleil and Stu should be in your postbox now too!

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    Soleil and Stu should be in your postbox now too!

Thank you so much. I owe you big time! :)

I've posted what I've done with them in the Memories thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Thanks for the diner sofa holly_johnson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

AMGer wrote: »
    Thanks for the diner sofa holly_johnson

No probs at all, hope it was the one you were looking for!

Some randomer moved into my village. I didn't realise that waa a thing, i thought I'd have to go actively recruiting after gladys left.
    It's ohare and they say they're from aluna isle :eek:

Cheri has an essential oil burner... That's so cool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

bluewolf wrote: »
    Some randomer moved into my village. I didn't realise that waa a thing, i thought I'd have to go actively recruiting after gladys left.
    It's ohare and they say they're from aluna isle :eek:

Cheri has an essential oil burner... That's so cool

Same happened me yesterday, Frank moved into an empty plot after Bree left, I think if the plot is empty for more than a day than someone random moves in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Anyone feeling flush after off loading turnips? Able's has a crown for sale today, 1,000,000 bells.

Bells21 wrote: »
    Anyone feeling flush after off loading turnips? Able's has a crown for sale today, 1,000,000 bells.

feeling flush but not that flush!!
    debating whether to pay off the latest mortgage amount - have a few times it sitting in my savings

bluewolf wrote: »
    feeling flush but not that flush!!
    debating whether to pay off the latest mortgage amount - have a few times it sitting in my savings

Pay it off, get out from under Tom Nook :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Bells21 wrote: »

Think that's the little one? There's a bigger one for 1.2m that's way better looking imo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

RedRochey wrote: »
    Same happened me yesterday, Frank moved into an empty plot after Bree left, I think if the plot is empty for more than a day than someone random moves in

Happened to me last week too and I found out that if your friend has someone moving on the same day, you have a chance to get their villager even without asking!

Had an empty plot, didn't find anybody I wanted from my nook miles trips so I left it random. Next day I checked and it was Pango from Mystery Island (name of a friend's island). I asked my friend and he said "Yeah Pango left my island yesterday".

Thought that was a neat little feature! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Space helmet is in Able Sister's today. Also Nook's has arched window wallpaper. if anyone is interested I can open the gates shortly

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Think that's the little one? There's a bigger one for 1.2m that's way better looking imo. :)

I must hold out so, one couldn't be seen to have a tiny crown :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Wing126 wrote: »
    Happened to me last week too and I found out that if your friend has someone moving on the same day, you have a chance to get their villager even without asking!

Had an empty plot, didn't find anybody I wanted from my nook miles trips so I left it random. Next day I checked and it was Pango from Mystery Island (name of a friend's island). I asked my friend and he said "Yeah Pango left my island yesterday".

Thought that was a neat little feature! :)

Ya Frank said he came from Hollyland which is someone's island here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

RedRochey wrote: »
    Ya Frank said he came from Hollyland which is someone's island here

Ah wow, he came from our Island :D I must pop over and see him. Wonder if he will still remember me?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Second week of tracking my visitors

Every week Kicks, Leif and Sahara visit

So that leaves 2 spots for Redd, CJ, Flick, Gulliver and Labelle

Last week: Gulliver, Redd
    This week: Gulliver, Labelle

So I’m probably due flick and CJ next week. We’ll see...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Ah wow, he came from our Island :D I must pop over and see him. Wonder if he will still remember me?

Just saw a post on reddit with the same situation and they do remember you it seems!!

https://old.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/h0qn5a/til_islanders_remember_you_reneigh_and_i_got_off/

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Does anyone know if there's some kind of picnic bench you can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Dizzy is crafting an angled signpost at the minute. Gates are open if anyone wants to pick one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I just discovered I have Flick today! I really want to get an Atlas moth statue. Going to be a long night trying to catch 3!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Does anyone know if there's some kind of picnic bench you can get?

I use outdoor bench and outdoor bench seats, they're like the plastic long ones though, not the wooden ones with seats attached. I'd replace them with wooden ones in a heartbeat.

Advertisement