Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Banjo wrote: »
    I have yellow, red and white I think. Them and Hyacinths are the popular seeds in my shop.
    Was lucky enough to find the Variant Flower island early on and got a blue, orange and pink hyacinth. I was unlucky enough to not know what I had, and I stripped it bare, dumped most of the resources and farmed it for tarantulas :D Oops!

Can I visit?

Ooo could I swing by somebody's island and buy some please? I'm still way behind on plant life!! Kk arrived this morn so hope to be planning my isle a bit better now....

my gate is open. Only have yellow ones tho and they're planted. Not sure how I can give them to you? Maybe if I visit you I can bring some that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

my gate is open. Only have yellow ones tho and they're planted. Not sure how I can give them to you? Maybe if I visit you I can bring some that way?

That would be amazing, thanks a mill. My gate is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can I visit?

Sorry, was off getting coffee. Looks like you're sorted now though.
    If not, I'll grab a 1 month online pass and open the gates after lunch maybe?

Sorry, was off getting coffee. Looks like you're sorted now though.
    If not, I'll grab a 1 month online pass and open the gates after lunch maybe?

Ah don't go spending money on a pass if you don't already have one. No worries.

• Advertisement

O deffo dont go buying a pass specially. Can't believe we have to pay to have people visit..... Worse than Tom Nook!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I have red and yellow hyacinths, red and white mums, red and yellow pansies in my shop and the gates are open if anyone still wants to pick up a few!

Pears are the fruit and if anyone could throw a cherry or apple my way I'd appreciate it!
    Friend code is SW-3472-2124-6726

I have red and yellow hyacinths, red and white mums, red and yellow pansies in my shop and the gates are open if anyone still wants to pick up a few!

Pears are the fruit and if anyone could throw a cherry or apple my way I'd appreciate it!
    Friend code is SW-3472-2124-6726

on my way!

I was gonna get one anyway and do some Turnip Market manipulation after the weekend, 30 days is only a couple of quid. Money has no meaning any more in Lockdown - a shop costs hundreds of euro, a holiday is worthless, and ring fit adventure suddenly seems like a "buying bitcoin in the early noughties" level of canniness of investment. If I open the gates just bear in mind I'm at work so I won't be doing anything. Don't nick anything, and leave any large star fragments alone (there were stars falling all night last night, got annoying in the end! So help yourself to any small ones that wash up.)

Cherries (north east of the island), Pears (a few in the main bit) and Peaches (all over the shop) available. Need apples and oranges.

Edit : ****, one of my kids has been sent to their room. Which is also my office. So I guess I can't be taking the switch out :(

I was gonna get one anyway and do some Turnip Market manipulation after the weekend, 30 days is only a couple of quid. Money has no meaning any more in Lockdown - a shop costs hundreds of euro, a holiday is worthless, and ring fit adventure suddenly seems like a "buying bitcoin in the early noughties" level of canniness of investment. If I open the gates just bear in mind I'm at work so I won't be doing anything. Don't nick anything, and leave any large star fragments alone (there were stars falling all night last night, got annoying in the end! So help yourself to any small ones that wash up.)

Cherries (north east of the island), Pears (a few in the main bit) and Peaches (all over the shop) available. Need apples and oranges.

Edit : ****, one of my kids has been sent to their room. Which is also my office. So I guess I can't be taking the switch out :(

Let us know if you get set up. I'd love to visit! And I'll bring apples. All my oranges have already been taken today but I can bring some the next time they come out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

on my way!

Thank you for the flowers and recipes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Dunno what happened there. New code: HWBFD

Thank you again for the peaches, clothes and recipe earlier. Also, your island rocks, I'm loving how everything is laid out. :D
    In the end, the turnips were the same price I paid for them on Sunday (102 bells) but I just wanted them gone as the CrNooks were only offering me 40 bells and it was going down by 4 everyday.

tbahh wrote: »
    Thank you again for the peaches, clothes and recipe earlier. Also, your island rocks, I'm loving how everything is laid out. :D
    In the end, the turnips were the same price I paid for them on Sunday (102 bells) but I just wanted them gone as the CrNooks were only offering me 40 bells and it was going down by 4 everyday.

No bother. I love having people visit & going to other islands. I'll be spending my day planting flowers & designing gardens!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

How do you get lillies & roses? Nook Miles Islands?

Dfferent islands start with different fruits and flowers and whatnot
    It looks like your island has 1 native fruit, a couple of native flowers and a secondary set you can get from nook miles islands, then everything else comes from visiting.

OK - open for business! The place is a tip.
    J04YY

Have : Hyacinths, Mums and the orange flowers. Peaches pears coconuts cherries.
    Need : roses. Oranges, Apples.
    Any fruit or flowers (apart from my garden) and that creepy gnome outside someone's house are all fair game. CJ the fishing guru is on the raised bit on the eastern side of the island, BTW. I have no gradients or bridges built yet so bring your pole and ladder. I'm not going to be moving around much. Have one of each default Mum colour in my inventory, can't figure out how to leave them lying around without planting them...

If there's a recipe on the ground and you need it, help yourself. Let me know if you need any crafting materials left out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I just went to a junk island, everything I fished was a boot, tyre, can or stone. I was actually looking for water eggs ��

J04YY

Any fruit or flowers (apart from my garden) and that creepy gnome outside someone's house are all fair game. CJ the fishing guru is on the raised bit on the eastern side of the island, BTW. I have no gradients or bridges built yet so bring your pole and ladder. I'm not going to be moving around much. Have one of each default Mum colour in my inventory, can't figure out how to leave them lying around without planting them...

If there's a recipe on the ground and you need it, help yourself. Let me know if you need any crafting materials left out.

I'll be there in a few mins with apples. You need tulips, cosmos or pansies?

Multipass wrote: »
    I just went to a junk island, everything I fished was a boot, tyre, can or stone. I was actually looking for water eggs ��

I had one of them the day before yesterday. A total pain in the @rse. ended up coming home with an inventory full of dragon flies. It was the only thing on the island!

Not sure on the pansies, but why not? :D Cheers!

The able sisters have both the Mariachi outfit and the cavalier hat in stock today, hence my get up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

J04YY

I can bring some oranges, will take some cherries

left cherries, peaches and a couple of bamboo shoots by the door :D

I left the oranges over by the gnome!

Delighted I got to meet Peggy!! And buy mums! Many thanks!

In retrospect, I shouldn't have left my spares right beside all your gifts, and in many ways I feel I caused the resulting axe attacks on whomever nicked the roses that were left out for me :D Oranges! Apples! Flowers! And I barely had to do a thing! It has been a good first house-party!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

How do people get to the other islands? Tarantula/Junk/Flower etc.

I seem to just get a normal fishing/flower island and bamboo all of the time. :(

In retrospect, I shouldn't have left my spares right beside all your gifts, and in many ways I feel I caused the resulting axe attacks on whomever nicked the roses that were left out for me :D Oranges! Apples! Flowers! And I barely had to do a thing! It has been a good first house-party!

Thanks for letting me visit! Who nicked the roses I brought you? I'll batter them :pac:

You've a great set of villagers, they're gas!

it's luck of the draw. Just keep trying. Use your Nook Miles tasks and resource-stripping the island to pay for the next trip!

But any island that has spawning insects can be made into a tarantula micro-hell if it's after sundown and you strip it bare of all resources.

Ah feck I missed the drama of axe-attack! If I had any roses I'd drop them to you. Thanks again for hosting!!

• Advertisement

Oh **** I'm the rose culprit - sorry! If ye want to come have a look at my garbage island my dodo code is 7M78J

I'll leave the roses up behind my Resident Services building site (sorry!)

Advertisement