Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I use outdoor bench and outdoor bench seats, they're like the plastic long ones though, not the wooden ones with seats attached. I'd replace them with wooden ones in a heartbeat.

I have the outdoor bench so will try that thanks. Was really hoping for a wooden one. Oh well :(

I have the garden bench is that what you mean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I just discovered I have Flick today! I really want to get an Atlas moth statue. Going to be a long night trying to catch 3!

Go to a Nook Miles island and gut the place (chop trees, dig stumps, pick weeds and flower heads), leaving only the palm trees on the beach. Takes a bit to clear, but you’ll get at least one Atlas on every lap of the island :)

Dizzy is crafting an angled signpost at the minute. Gates are open if anyone wants to pick one up.

Would like to grab that DIY but it looks like we're not animal crossing friends? Not sure how to visit you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Go to a Nook Miles island and gut the place (chop trees, dig stumps, pick weeds and flower heads), leaving only the palm trees on the beach. Takes a bit to clear, but you’ll get at least one Atlas on every lap of the island :)

I’ll give that a lash after 7! Thanks!

• Advertisement

Would like to grab that DIY but it looks like we're not animal crossing friends? Not sure how to visit you

My info is in the doc linked on the first post, feel free to add. It’ll be about half an hour before I can reopen so I’ll check and let you know if they are still crafting then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Celeste's hanging out on my Island.

Just on to the game today now, opened now.
    My turnip price is going to be over 500 in a few days according to the turnip prophet, so I'll keep an eye out on that...

Gates are open again and Dizzy is still crafting the angled signpost :)

Omg all I’m getting are fireflies & mosquitos!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Celeste is here on Oileán, just got a lunar rover diy. Will open the gates if anyone wants to visit her.
    Leif is also here with hydrangeas and camellias.

• Advertisement

Gates are open again and Dizzy is still crafting the angled signpost :)

Dizzy wasn't home by the time I got there but thanks for letting me visit. Your island is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Leif: I can sell in bulk.
    Me: OK, perfect then I'll take 200 of each.
    Leif: nooo can do! max of 5 per purchase

That was before 20:00
    I'm still buying shrubs. :(

OK my head is done in trying to catch atlas moths on this island. I’ve been here for knots 2 hours and have only caught 1. If anyone catches one on their island I would be *extremely* grateful if I could nab it. I need 2.

Dizzy wasn't home by the time I got there but thanks for letting me visit. Your island is lovely

Sorry about that, he must have moved when I opened the gates :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

OK my head is done in trying to catch atlas moths on this island. I’ve been here for knots 2 hours and have only caught 1. If anyone catches one on their island I would be *extremely* grateful if I could nab it. I need 2.

This is why my house storage is full of 4 of the bugs and fish I've caught :p yesterday I got a wasp model.
    It's a shame you can't drop bugs, there'd be an illicit-market for that for sure.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    This is why my house storage is full of 4 of the bugs and fish I've caught :p yesterday I got a wasp model.
    It's a shame you can't drop bugs, there'd be an illicit-market for that for sure.

Oh I thought if you were best friends you could pick them up. I wonder could they be posted? I’m literally desperate at this stage.

Thank you to whichever visitor(s) left some items around my island. Much appreciated :)

Oh I thought if you were best friends you could pick them up. I wonder could they be posted? I’m literally desperate at this stage.

If you wanna open the gates I can swing by with one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Just caught two great white sharks in a row and it has absolutely made my evening!

If you wanna open the gates I can swing by with one?

Oh you star! Ill open now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Clearing out the storage, does anyone need any bamboo or young spring bamboo? I have loads for some reason and have loads of the bamboo stuff crafted so don't need it all.

Also have DIYs spare
    Cherry speakers
    Peach wall
    Shell speaker

Oh you star! Ill open now :)

Can’t post it either :(

Can’t post it either :(

Aw that’s a shame. Thanks so much for trying though! I guess I’ll have to wait till Flick shows up again.

4 mins past 10 and Timmy and Tommy practically had the lights off before I got out the door! No work ethic or customer service skills at all.

This is tortuous. When you don’t want to catch a bug they’re everywhere. When you want one? Can’t be found. I really wanted an atlas moth model. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Redd has returned. He's selling wistful (eyes open, star earring) and serene paintings, both fake. Let me know if interested. He also has a yellow safe and blue cute table on sale!

Got a new villager here today. Her name is Dotty and she says she's come from bhna place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I've spent the last week terraforming a shopping area and museum entrance. Rerouted the rivers, shaped the cliffs, patiently added 4 :eek: inclines and so on, in an attempt to have a layout that suited both the Able sisters' 5x4 footprint and the Cranny's 7x4 footprint.

I waited very impatiently for existing works to finish so that I could move the shops. But no. though they have the footprint, they don't have the clearance :mad:

I've never come as close to time travelling. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Got a new villager here today. Her name is Dotty and she says she's come from bhna place

That’s our island. She left ages ago! Hope she’s well! :)

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »
    That’s our island. She left ages ago! Hope she’s well! :)

Ah cool! She seems lovely

Advertisement