Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Redd is here, selling 4 fake paintings... :(

Turnips selling for 307 bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Started moving all the houses on my island yesterday, when I was setting them up originally I threw them all over the island. I've 9 to move I think, such a drawn out process but hopefully worth it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Started moving all the houses on my island yesterday, when I was setting them up originally I threw them all over the island. I've 9 to move I think, such a drawn out process but hopefully worth it in the end.

I've just finished moving all the villager houses, giving them all their own little gardens. It's definitely worth it! I actually love seeing them wander through and sniff the flowers :)

Kash wrote: »
    I've just finished moving all the villager houses, giving them all their own little gardens. It's definitely worth it! I actually love seeing them wander through and sniff the flowers :)

That's exactly my plan. I've given myself a house up on a cliff with a nice decking area on the level above so I'm trying to get them all close to me now.

That's exactly my plan. I've given myself a house up on a cliff with a nice decking area on the level above so I'm trying to get them all close to me now.

That's so funny, because that's my plan for after I finish the museum area :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Snap... Decking on the same level though. Hmmmm... :)

RSAmjVx.jpg?1

I'll get a photo of what I have at the moment in a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Elvis, Greta and Huck are all singing in unison at the plaza. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

We moved all our houses a while back to give them little yards. Now I'm thinking to move them again and give them all bigger yards but husband is not agreeing :pac: I just want them to have nice things!

Plan for the weekend is to set up a nice summer tiki bar on the beach :D then gotta start planning my wedding area... So much to do. Also I watched another video about the flower breeding with different information so need to redo the beds.

I keep seeing gorgeous garden areas themed to each villager, so can totally see the appeal of a larger space!

For now, I only have room for something small for each one, so I have tried to theme it (outdoor pizza oven for Olive, because she loves to bake, tricycle for Carrie because she has a baby etc.) I'm delighted ever time I find something that fits :)

• Advertisement

I really like the idea of the larger gardens for each house but I also like my setup where they're a bit closer together with small yards but then have a communal BBQ area at the end of the street
    debating whether to move them.

i still need to develop half my island though

That sounds lovely! We did have all the humans on the left side of the island, the commercial/cultural stuff in the middle, and the villagers on the right. Of course, now my daughter wants to be a neighbour of the villagers.

Kids. DIY wrecking balls. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

My official companion guide just arrived. It's gorgeous! As someone who loves physical lists and calendars etc. it's nice to have....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I've just gotten another diner neon sign from a villager...... Does anyone need one?

Bells21 wrote: »
    I've just gotten another diner neon sign from a villager...... Does anyone need one?

I'm hoping to collect them all. What colour is it please??

I'm hoping to collect them all. What colour is it please??

The two that I have are blue background and red writing

The two that I have are blue background and red writing

Oh I'd love it please! I have the red background, blue triangle one, a green one and a purple one if you want me to send you those??

If the green one is going spare that would be great but if it's needed no worries. Will pop this one to you now.

If the green one is going spare that would be great but if it's needed no worries. Will pop this one to you now.

Ordered a green one to you there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

My gates are open if anyone wants to stop by - Pietro is currently crafting a Golden Screen Wall if people need it

• Advertisement

Ordered a green one to you there:)

Thanks a mill. Yours has gone in the post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

AMGer wrote: »
    My gates are open if anyone wants to stop by - Pietro is currently crafting a Golden Screen Wall if people need it

Already had the gold-screen wall but didn't realise! :D

Well done on your island. It's one of the most intricately-designed islands I've seen so far. I just wanted to run around and wreck all your flowers with the envy raging inside me (don't worry, I didn't! :pac:).

It's given me lots of inspiration and I encourage other boardsies to pay a visit, if they haven't done so yet!

Probably a really stupid comment but have people noticed the airplane trail in the sky after someone leaves your island (or you return home). Nice detail that

tbahh wrote: »
    Already had the gold-screen wall but didn't realise! :D

Well done on your island. It's one of the most intricately-designed islands I've seen so far.

Thanks - some of the layout, villager house placement etc. I wish I’d thought more about originally - don’t know if I have it in me to uproot them all now though

AMGer wrote: »
    Probably a really stupid comment but have people noticed the airplane trail in the sky after someone leaves your island (or you return home). Nice detail that

That's because my plane made a crash-landing on the way back, Wilbur had a bit too much to drink while waiting for me, as it seems! :D

I'm opening up my island! I'm taking a break from NMT villager hunting as I've an empty plot of land! I don't want any of your rejects moving in! ;)

I might be AFK for a while but will come to check on it every so often!

There are a few recipes beside the stall. I may leave a few unwanted/spare items if I decide to empty out the house.

Lopez is crafting a golden candlestick.

Redd is here, selling a few paintings. Serene and wistful, both fake, but you're welcome to come take them.

There are flowers out the back if you feel inclined to water, no need to water all!

Mabel is also selling halo amongst other things. Can't remember what's in Nook's but free to take the items there!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Murphy is in my campsite and I want him to move in but he keeps suggesting the same villager who I don't want to move out. I've tried closing the game but he doesn't change his suggestion. How do I get him to suggest someone else?

Murphy is in my campsite and I want him to move in but he keeps suggesting the same villager who I don't want to move out. I've tried closing the game but he doesn't change his suggestion. How do I get him to suggest someone else?

You need to force close on the screen when he first mentioned the villagers name. If you went passed that dialog I think your stuck

I'm not sure but i think you might have been a bit late in resetting? I've read you need to stop the game before the conversation ends when a villager wants to move out so I assume it's the same when speaking with a camper! Hopefully you'll find a way for him to move in!

EDIT: Also someone was trying to get over but there must have been a connection error, I've just re-opened there!

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    I'm opening up my island!

I really like your island, think that’s the first time I’ve been. Campsite area looks great, and I so wish I’d done something similar with my villager house layout. Also, I’m severely lacking on the space items from Celeste recipes, I don’t have any of that stuff. Graffiti piano is cool aswell, hasn’t seen that before

Btw - any chance I could get the gnome with the skull on the back of his jacket :) I can send something in return

I also watered the flowers at the back

Advertisement