Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My official companion guide just arrived. It's gorgeous! As someone who loves physical lists and calendars etc. it's nice to have....

Does it have accurate information about the flowers? :pac: then I might buy it

I am the same. I actually made a big spread in my notebook about the flowers and doing my colour planning, and I keep getting more and more info on what flowers make what colours... So I need to redo my notebook too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

The flower section is a little hard to follow, it’s probably the poorest part of the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

AMGer wrote: »
    I really like your island, think that’s the first time I’ve been. Campsite area looks great, and I so wish I’d done something similar with my villager house layout. Also, I’m severely lacking on the space items from Celeste recipes, I don’t have any of that stuff

Btw - any chance I could get the gnome with the skull on the back of his jacket :) I can send something in return

I also watered the flowers at the back

No worries, will order him for you later when gates are closed.
    Sorry, I wasn't much of an active host!

Thanks for coming too. My villagers were initially scattered over the Island too before I decided to put them altogether!
    For Celeste's items, I have no problem crafting them for you. I'd just need the ingredients. You may also wish to get the DIY's for yourself and DIY though! :)

EDIT: sent the gnome.

Closed island for now, will be open later!

Probably a really stupid comment but have people noticed the airplane trail in the sky after someone leaves your island (or you return home). Nice detail that

Not stupid. love the details

first time i saw it though i did not make the connection and went "does this mean meteor shower????"

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I am the same. I actually made a big spread in my notebook about the flowers and doing my colour planning, and I keep getting more and more info on what flowers make what colours... So I need to redo my notebook too!

It has some really useful information on HHA and feng shui and this visitor guide. Not gotten to the flowers yet but will check!!

• Advertisement

So it basically has these tables for each flower.... they're available online too. No more detail than that...

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

You need to force close on the screen when he first mentioned the villagers name. If you went passed that dialog I think your stuck

Damn. I think I did exit out too late. Too bad. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

bluewolf wrote: »
    Not stupid. love the details

first time i saw it though i did not make the connection and went "does this mean meteor shower????"

Exact same. I was a visitor to someone here and they explained it. It’s definitely a cool little thing

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Buck is visiting the campsite today if anyone wants him.

Just found Celeste on my island! Gate Open, all welcome!! If you have time please water the small bed to the left of the airport with the orange n purple roses in!!

• Advertisement

Just found Celeste on my island! Gate Open, all welcome!! If you have time please water the small bed to the left of the airport with the orange n purple roses in!!

Just saw this now, are you maybe still open? No worries if not!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Aw can’t believe I missed Celeste today! Stupid life getting in the way :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind me nipping into their island for a few minutes to sell up a few turnips I just found in my basement.

I'm not bothered too much by price. I just want to sell them to get something back, rather than let them rot. But my Nooks shop is closed today for refurbishment so I can't sell anything on my island....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is there anyone who wouldn't mind me nipping into their island for a few minutes to sell up a few turnips I just found in my basement.

I'm not bothered too much by price. I just want to sell them to get something back, rather than let them rot. But my Nooks shop is closed today for refurbishment so I can't sell anything on my island....

My gates are open if you want to sell them here, but the price for turnips is only 70 bells.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My gates are open if you want to sell them here, but the price for turnips is only 70 bells.

Its fine. I sold 90% of them during the week and have paid off all my mortages, so really don't need loads. I'd rather get the 70 bells back than nothing :)

I'll wander over now, thanks.

Do you have a surfboard in the shop? If so would you mind if I popped over to get one?

Dodge wrote: »
    Do you have a surfboard in the shop? If so would you mind if I popped over to get one?

I’ve a green fan today, but you’re welcome to come over if you want. I have duplicates of the red and the green surfboards, if you want one of them?

Thanks anyway but just realised I’ve to go out now! I have a red one and blue and white one. Kinda wanna collect them all so I’ll take the green one off you next time we meet up!

Does anyone have mum seeds for sale in their Nooks?

hyacinths, pansies and roses here...

Would anyone be able to craft a deer scare for me please?? I can give you the materials no bods

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Yeah we have red, white and yellow. My other half is playing but gates are open. Dodo: B7LKT

hyacinths, pansies and roses here...

Would anyone be able to craft a deer scare for me please?? I can give you the materials no bods

I'll craft and post, I have the materials, doesn't take much :)

I'll craft and post, I have the materials, doesn't take much :)

You're too kind. Thanks a mill

Opened up for a bit!

Nothing too much happening.

Carrie making a traditional straw coat!
    A couple of free recipes in square!

Mabel's selling baseball stuff, nose drip too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Meteor shower on mine (as advertised by Isabelle this morning) but no Celeste! Has that happened anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Meteor shower on mine (as advertised by Isabelle this morning) but no Celeste! Has that happened anyone else?

Yup, the two dont have to come at the same time I'm pretty sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So my girlfriend is busy decorating my island and in fairness she seems to be doing well.

I've opened the gates if anyone wants to take a look (only a 4 star island so far).

Island is called snowflake. She doesn't have the chat app on her android phone so you might need get a text response from her but enjoy if you do visit. Happy to take any tips on future builds / crafting etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

It's raining on Oileán this evening, the gates are open and there's diys and fossils going spare around two market stalls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

bluewolf wrote: »

I'm convinced the bobbin on the fishing rod contains a sedative of some sort. No way the great white I caught wouldn't have eaten me whole otherwise!

Advertisement