Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

kingtut wrote: »
    So my girlfriend is busy decorating my island and in fairness she seems to be doing well.

I've opened the gates if anyone wants to take a look (only a 4 star island so far).

Island is called snowflake. She doesn't have the chat app on her android phone so you might need get a text response from her but enjoy if you do visit. Happy to take any tips on future builds / crafting etc.
    I hope I wasn't too annoying :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Up all night with a roaring tooth abscess so I saw a beautiful dawn at 4am on my island.

At 5am Isabelle announced I will have shooting stars tonight.

Daisy is charging an outrageous 107 bells for her snotty turnips this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

94 bells per turnip in FunkyTown, and a new gold rose sprouted. Its a good morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Raymond is crafting an ironwood chair, I caught a whale shark and Fenit has finally moved to a 4 star island since I cleared most of the trees. A good start to Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Nooks finally got upgraded. They have a flower print surfboard for sale if anyone is looking.

• Advertisement

Question for people with more than one person on their island, do you have separate storage? Like if I had a second person with a second house could I theoretically have another 1600 storage spots?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Paradise is finally a 4 star island now too! Isabelle wants me to decorate from 'stream to shore' but I'm not sure what else to work on. What's your favourite part of your island?

Mine is probably the completely overgrown campsite hidden among the cedar trees at the back of the island. The summer weeds are glorious!

I was having a little trouble where the trees couldn't drop anything because it was too overgrown, so I've popped an undergrowth pattern over a couple of squares so that the goodies have somewhere to land. Works really well!

Question for people with more than one person on their island, do you have separate storage? Like if I had a second person with a second house could I theoretically have another 1600 storage spots?

Yes, separate storage for all human players.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Separate storage. Separate money tree (to dig up, once planted it’s there for everyone). Separate DIY bottle. You share the same rocks but the money rock can be hit by all users.

Dodge wrote: »
    Separate storage. Separate money tree (to dig up, once planted it’s there for everyone). Separate DIY bottle. You share the same rocks but the money rock can be hit by all users.

No way, two DIYS a day too? That's cool. I may have to plan for a spot for another house.

• Advertisement

I've seen a few islands where the 2nd player character 'runs' a restaurant or b&b or some such, and decorates the house and surround accordingly. It's very cool if you have the space for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I hope I wasn't too annoying :p

You were fine but a few times I was wondering what on earth you were up to lol.
    What did you think of the island and my house? Most of the decor was done by my girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Nooks finally got upgraded. They have a flower print surfboard for sale if anyone is looking.

Would love to get that surfboard

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Would love to get that surfboard

me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

kingtut wrote: »
    You were fine but a few times I was wondering what on earth you were up to lol.
    What did you think of the island and my house? Most of the decor was done by my girlfriend.

Really good. I can see the gardens forming up on the top cliff, my only worry is how you'll get your paintings from redd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Really good. I can see the gardens forming up on the top cliff, my only worry is how you'll get your paintings from redd.

There is space down to the side of the houses which gives me easy access. Might end up moving all the houses again some time but for now I just wanted to tidy up the island and have the houses all together so I have room in other areas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'll try send that surfboard on to you both later on, if not I'll open up my island. It'll be this evening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

DIY’s are stacking up again so getting rid soon. Let me know if you want any of the following and I’ll post them out ASAP! :)

- Cardboard bed
    - Cutting board
    - Golden candlestick x2
    - Grass skirt x2
    - Hedge standee
    - Iron armor
    - Log bed
    - Log bench
    - Modern wood wall
    - Mountain standee
    - Traditional straw coat
    - Water flooring
    - Wooden toolbox
    - Wooden-block bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Didnt know they got rid of the rare flower islands :( anyone know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

RedRochey wrote: »
    Didnt know they got rid of the rare flower islands :( anyone know why?

I didn’t know they got rid of them :( I’ve a good selection now if there’s anything in particular you are looking for.

Also on a side note, gates are open and Dizzy is crafting a wooden bookshelf. Have all the surfboards and two beach towels to catalog.

Dodo: DJX18

• Advertisement

I didn’t know they got rid of them :( I’ve a good selection now if there’s anything in particular you are looking for.

Also on a side note, gates are open and Dizzy is crafting a wooden bookshelf. Have all the surfboards and two beach towels to catalog.

This is good timing for me. On the way to catalogue those surfboards. Do you need anything?

This is good timing for me. On the way to catalogue those surfboards. Do you need anything?

Nope all good thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Could I catalogue the beach towels please? Do you need me to ring anything?

Could I catalogue the beach towels please? Do you need me to ring anything?

Of course, call over. I’m good for everything thanks :)

Nope all good thanks :)

Sorry. Got kicked out there!

No worries, still open in case you need to come back.

Sorry, it had a bit of a melt down there and kicked everyone, I’ll open to friends and see if that helps.

Kicked out again. Might be my internet! Apologies if it was and it caused any trouble for you.

I managed to catalogue the 3 surfboards I needed anyway. Many thanks

Not sure if you got to catalog, if you’re missing any let me know and I’ll post them over.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Hey, is there anyone around who wouldnt mind coming over and watering my 2 flower patches? I'm doing some work on the island and it would be nice to get some new colours happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Hey, is there anyone around who wouldnt mind coming over and watering my 2 flower patches? I'm doing some work on the island and it would be nice to get some new colours happening.

I'll come water, just sent you a friend request :)

Advertisement