Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Have spare DIYs going.

Shell speaker
    Aroma pot
    Ironwood cupboard
    Iron Garden table
    Peach wall x3
    Cherry speakers

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I'll come water, just sent you a friend request :)
    Accepted and I'm open thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Accepted and I'm open thanks.

No problem! Bought a grape dress in the shop, had the matching hat for ages so was really happy. Got off the plan on my island and Pekoe runs up to me and asks me to trade it for a pair of ugly glasses. I just can't say no to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Hey, is there anyone around who wouldnt mind coming over and watering my 2 flower patches? I'm doing some work on the island and it would be nice to get some new colours happening.

Do you still need flowers watered?? I'm free now. Do you need me to bring anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Shooting stars have begun on my island for anyone who wants to pop over. Don’t think I have Celeste though.
    I’ll be away doing other stuff so shop away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

The lads looking for the flower print surfboard earlier, just opening my island now. Please excuse the state of the place at the moment, renovations being done and lots of stuff being moved around.

Code is DYV4K.

Nooks is up behind the residents service on the right hand side

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I just got attacked twice by a scorpion :eek: I tried to catch it with a net the first time. The second time I was running to the shop and it launched at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The lads looking for the flower print surfboard earlier, just opening my island now. Please excuse the state of the place at the moment, renovations being done and lots of stuff being moved around.

Code is DYV4K.

Nooks is up behind the residents service on the right hand side

Thanks, just need the stripey and brown boards now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

ShaneU wrote: »
    Thanks, just need the stripey and brown boards now

I have them both, will be open in about an hour if you want to catalog.

Gates are open now.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Really odd. Daisy Mae is still here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Ha ha! Get all her secrets

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Have you entered any buildings at all today? Or closed the software at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

tbahh wrote: »
    Have you entered any buildings at all today? Or closed the software at all?

I hadn't so I suppose that was it. She seems to be gone now

Redd here today. Fake academic, wistful and moving paintings available

Will open up later when I have a bit more time. Bought the ‘beautiful’ statue myself

Lopez is making gold armor shoes. Let me know if anyone wants to grab the recipe and I'll open the gates!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Is there a helmet to go with that armour costume and shoes? Either in gold or iron?

Rhyme wrote: »
    Is there a helmet to go with that armour costume and shoes? Either in gold or iron?

Yes. I have a spare iron one. Can send on later

Peck is in my camp today. there are at least 2 villagers i'd be happy to swap but he keeps suggesting ones i want to keep
    then i have to reload and play the card game again
    at least it's usually hearts

I have Bangle in my campsite today but I lost a card game so he won't move in, he's cool looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I have Bangle in my campsite today but I lost a card game so he won't move in, he's cool looking.

Keep talking to them and you might get another chance!

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    Keep talking to them and you might get another chance!

Hopefully, I'll give that a go.

Hopefully, I'll give that a go.

Sometimes it becomes a drone of repeatedly hitting talk talk talk talk talk talk
    "Do you want to play a card game for my tshirt?" No i want to play a card game for you to move in!
    Peck said no about 5 times and then i lost 2 card games but kept going

He's replacing cashmere now. she's nice and all but not on my top list

Lost again, this is annoying. Bangle is a she BTW, not a he like I assumed earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

The card game is winnable? :(

5 tries later and she agreed to move but in place of Skye who I like too. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

5 tries later and she agreed to move but in place of Skye who I like too. Ah well.

If you close and restart the game before it saves, you cna do it all over again so they replace a different villager. But that really depends on how dedicated you are to keeping that villager :rolleyes:

Turtwig wrote: »
    The card game is winnable? :(
    Yes. I've found that in the games I have played, it's usually hearts then spades then diamonds in preference order. I assume it has to be weighted in the mechanics somehow... or maybe it isn't! i know the game in stardew valley fair is weighted 75%
    not actual order, but hearts for me is usually a safe bet
    if you close the game without saving as soon as the name comes up and then re open it, you can run back to the camp to go through the process and it'll be someone else. I think i went through 4 names this lunchtime

It's really abrupt how a camper replaces a villager!
    When i went into Soleil's house the minute after the camper decided to move in, she was in boxes and crying. Serious guilt-tripping from the game designers there!

tbahh wrote: »
    It's really abrupt how a camper replaces a villager!
    When i went into Soleil's house the minute after the camper decided to move in, she was in boxes and crying. Serious guilt-tripping from the game designers there!

god the camper told me cashmere was dying to move out and packing before he finished talking!
    she seemed in good spirits...

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    god the camper told me cashmere was dying to move out and packing before he finished talking!
    she seemed in good spirits...

This is what happened when I came in to see her:

NJWBNI2.jpg

Advertisement