Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

All moves today. Sprocket is leaving us. Relatively recent addition too

No loss

Might see about a replacement tomorrow but happy to take pot luck too.

When Sprocket leaves we’ll have no jocks... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

tbahh wrote: »
    This is what happened when I came in to see her:

NJWBNI2.jpg

That breaks my heart! I have attachment issues to the these video game animals... Not sure I'll let any of the current bunch leave.

Did kick out Eggbert a while back and was really happy to visit him on Andrew's Island and see he's doing well and his house has been upgraded :)

do villagers' houses get expanded as well?
    i really like my starter villagers but their houses are still a bit basic. i might try give one a hearth or something. i keep trying to remember what they need like Rudy has 2 beds but needs a chair!!
    i love Lopez' setup. later villagers get fancier houses
    pity you can't seem to give them wallpaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

bluewolf wrote: »
    do villagers' houses get expanded as well?
    i really like my starter villagers but their houses are still a bit basic. i might try give one a hearth or something. i love Lopez' setup. later villagers get fancier houses
    pity you can't seem to give them wallpaper

They will add certain things to the house when gifted, but the starter villagers houses will stay the same and they won't have any major upgrades to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

It's really abrupt how a camper replaces a villager!
    When i went into Soleil's house the minute after the camper decided to move in, she was in boxes and crying. Serious guilt-tripping from the game designers there!

The first game was just guilt tripping all over the place.
    Person leaving : it's almost like a funeral.
    use the reset button: moralizing but hilarious lecture on why it's cheating.
    Want to delete town: animal in huge distress asking are you sure? No really you'll kill everyone. Are you sure? I mean I'm serious you'll kill everyone!? Are you sure? Look this isn't a joke we'll be gone forever. Are you sure? Well ok then as you requested. You requested remember! We're all dead thanks to you.

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    They will add certain things to the house when gifted, but the starter villagers houses will stay the same and they won't have any major upgrades to them.

Yeah Eggbert was one of our starter guys with the ****e house, but he has his good house now on Andrew's island.

I was looking at this and the only way to get them their good house is to have them move to a friend's island and then have them move back. Which requires some tricky timing,or time travel and a lot of trust! Way too much work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Dodge wrote: »
    Yes. I have a spare iron one. Can send on later

Awesome, thank you. Have never encountered it anywhere, was kinda surprised there was shoes to be honest, delighted that the full set is in the game :)

Rhyme wrote: »
    Awesome, thank you. Have never encountered it anywhere, was kinda surprised there was shoes to be honest, delighted that the full set is in the game :)

Just noticed we haven’t played yet so I can’t send it but I’ll be online later and you can visit to collect or I’ll go to you. Whichever is easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Bridge is one grid off alignment with all paths. :(
    Also fck you Redd. I never wanted your flimsy paintings anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

My gates are open, two stalls, one near the beach in from of resident services and one behind. Lots of fossils,some diys and a few bits of clothes- help yourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I’m not even checking whether the stuff I buy from Redd is real - I want to keep it! I’ve got a huge stone head and an Egyptian statue so far, Blathers isn’t getting his paws/wings on them ��

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

bluewolf wrote: »
    god the camper told me cashmere was dying to move out and packing before he finished talking!
    she seemed in good spirits...

How could you let go of such a quality fabric? :P
    That's the only reason I have Cashmere in my town.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I have Redd and will open my gates if anyone wants to visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Raykay23 wrote: »
    I have Redd and will open my gates if anyone wants to visit.

Oh yes please!

Just noticed we haven’t played yet so I can’t send it but I’ll be online later and you can visit to collect or I’ll go to you. Whichever is easier!

Wasn't near the laptop last night, didn't see your post. I can pop on tonight at some stage if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Bruce is crafting a Sleigh this morning, gates are open if anyone wants to pick it up.

Redd also here with one piece of fake art left.

Closed now as he’s not crafting anymore.

Wasn't near the laptop last night, didn't see your post. I can pop on tonight at some stage if that suits?

Should be fine. Can’t arrange a time though but if I’m on I’ll shout here

Just donated my last fossil.... Bit of a let down Blathers no party or anything!

Bells21 wrote: »
    Just donated my last fossil.... Bit of a let down Blathers no party or anything!

Now get used to digging up 4 fossils a day for no real reason at all

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Or make lots and lots of fossil doorplates! :D
    Sick of getting socks for Christmas? Here's a fossil!

• Advertisement

Or make lots and lots of fossil doorplates! :D
    Sick of getting socks for Christmas? Here's a fossil!

Good news, There's one for everyone in the audience :D

Good news, There's one for everyone in the audience :D

Oh no, please don't get Ryan Nookbridy involved!

Now get used to digging up 4 fossils a day for no real reason at all

I still dig them up as the marks on the ground are distracting. Rebuilding my finances after paying off the loans and buying the big crown and don't have the concentration for the Turnip market at the moment so the fossils are a nice little earner, usually between 30 and 40k a day.

I still dig them up as the marks on the ground are distracting. Rebuilding my finances after paying off the loans and buying the big crown and don't have the concentration for the Turnip market at the moment so the fossils are a nice little earner, usually between 30 and 40k a day.

Ah yeah, you have to dig them up. I’m OK money wise so sometimes I just sell the ‘unchecked’ fossils to the nooks so I don’t have to visit blathers. Only worth a few hundred like that

I've been giving the fossils as gifts to the lads. They don't put them in their houses but they seem to like them. Still trying to get their pictures... Have 1 out of the 10. Their houses are full of fancy gifts and they have loads of hats and outfits just give me the pictures!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I try to get my fossil holes in my "country" or scenic regions in my town, then leave them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I've been giving the fossils as gifts to the lads. They don't put them in their houses but they seem to like them. Still trying to get their pictures... Have 1 out of the 10. Their houses are full of fancy gifts and they have loads of hats and outfits just give me the pictures!!

I'm trying like mad too! Have 2 pics. Their fave gifts seem to be wrapped coconuts!!

I have 2. Didn’t realise it was a thing until I got one. Now I’m actively chasing Phoebe’s as she’s my favourite

Cookie is on our island now. She came from one of your isles. She said which one but forget already!

I met Phoebe on an island, she was like the third ostrich in a row that I met!

• Advertisement

I'm trying like mad too! Have 2 pics. Their fave gifts seem to be wrapped coconuts!!

Hmm good idea! Their houses are looking a bit mad with all the random furniture I've been giving them. Trying to clear my storage but they give me weird stuff in exchange.

My favourite thing they do is say something like oh I love your sailor tee, here these cowboy boots would go amazing with it. Why can't they just help us collect the sets??

Advertisement