Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

If you’re getting a shark model. Don’t get the hammerhead

For balance, the whale shark model

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Just got my second picture!
    Eapdez_UcAA3J-h?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Celeste has finally come for a visit! Gave me another effing wand though :/
    Leif is here too.

Gates open if you want to come say hi to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Carrie crafting a rocking horse, let me know if interested and I can open up Island!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

tbahh wrote: »
    Carrie crafting a rocking horse, let me know if interested and I can open up Island!

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Yes please

Open!

Closed for now, I've a spare rocking horse DIY so let me know who wants it and I'll post it!

I think my teddy bear picnic will be perfect when i get a picnic blanket :D
    Lashing rain on the island today

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Can you donate to other people's construction projects?

Turtwig wrote: »
    Can you donate to other people's construction projects?

pretty sure you can

• Advertisement

Celeste here.

Dodo code is 1716X

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

PomPom is crafting small cardboard boxes. Gates are open if anyone wants the recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Dodge wrote: »
    Celeste here.

Dodo code is 1716X

Just tried to visit and got a communication error

New code - LGLJ9

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think my teddy bear picnic will be perfect when i get a picnic blanket :D
    Lashing rain on the island today

I was collecting picnic stuff for ages and waiting for a nice blanket. Finally got one from Sahara that was perfect.. Then discovered you can't put a rug outside! I used a custom pattern on the ground instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Isabelle has just announced shooting stars tonight. Will open later for anyone who wants to visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

As far as I can tell, our island has never had a meteor shower!

Kash wrote: »
    As far as I can tell, our island has never had a meteor shower!

That's strange! This is the second one on my island. Spent an hour and a half wishing on all the stars at the last one before being told that I will only get a capped number of star fragments the following morning and not one for each star I wished on :/

I was collecting picnic stuff for ages and waiting for a nice blanket. Finally got one from Sahara that was perfect.. Then discovered you can't put a rug outside! I used a custom pattern on the ground instead.

Ugh I thought it would be like a beach towel in that it would have the ground exception!! I was sure I'd seen people with picnic blankets outdoors. Must see if they're ground patterns now and set that up.

I don't have a picnic basket so am using the bamboo lunchbox which isn't bad

Ugh I thought it would be like a beach towel in that it would have the ground exception!! I was sure I'd seen people with picnic blankets outdoors. Must see if they're ground patterns now and set that up.

I don't have a picnic basket so am using the bamboo lunchbox which isn't bad

Do you want a cherry blossom picnic set? Think you started playing after the cherry blossom event, I have loads left over taking up my storage space.

• Advertisement

Do you want a cherry blossom picnic set? Think you started playing after the cherry blossom event, I have loads left over taking up my storage space.

Oh if it's not a bother that would be lovely?? thank you!

We have a ground pattern with the picnic set on top

Also never had a meteor shower. I thought we had as we get stars semi regularly but a meteor shower is a different beast altogether. Only got to witness for the first time on bluewolf’s island a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have people been doing the wedding photography stuff? Does it change in any way?

I did it for about a week but don't see the point of it now, none of the wedding stuff really jumps out at me

RedRochey wrote: »
    Have people been doing the wedding photography stuff? Does it change in any way?

I did it for about a week but don't see the point of it now, none of the wedding stuff really jumps out at me

The background changes but there’s basically 3 set ups: chic, cute and garden. Went into it today for first time in about a week as wanted to use our new islander in a party scene so I can get her poster

Between myself and Mrs Dodge I think we have pretty much all the items. Our daughter wants us to have a wedding on the island so we probably will...

Not much changes. I've been going because I wanted some of the bits of furniture for the wedding area on my island. Will be open for bookings soon ;)

I think i've done the wedding event 2-3x, not pushed on the rewards. or any of it

My picnic looks great now, got the pattern and the basket set. thanks a mill peaches!
    found another blanket pattern to set up beside my telescope for stargazing parties also.
    Will open up tonight if i'm around
    himself thinks the picnic looks creepy :rolleyes::(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

himself thinks the picnic looks creepy :rolleyes::(

A lot of the setups I've seen (and made) do look creepy until they are occupied. Until someone is using the setup, it's like something out of a horror story, a table laid for dinner, pot boiling on the stove but nobody in the house. Like the Marie Celeste.

That said, I've made a dungeon with flayed bodies (anatomical model) on fire, skeletons, a creepy gnome and an occupied jail cell and it's not as creepy as I'd like :( I even have a record player in the shape of a skull with glowing eyes. Hrmph.

Rhyme wrote: »
    A lot of the setups I've seen (and made) do look creepy until they are occupied. Until someone is using the setup, it's like something out of a horror story, a table laid for dinner, pot boiling on the stove but nobody in the house. Like the Marie Celeste.

That said, I've made a dungeon with flayed bodies (anatomical model) on fire, skeletons, a creepy gnome and an occupied jail cell and it's not as creepy as I'd like :( I even have a record player in the shape of a skull with glowing eyes. Hrmph.

Oh it's the teddy bears sitting around the blanket having the picnic. so it's fully occupied :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Oh it's the teddy bears sitting around the blanket having the picnic. so it's fully occupied :pac::pac::pac:

And when you return they are in different positions? One time you return, one of the bears is missing... he's outside your house when you emerge the following morning. The next day two bears are outside your house and one of them is just inside the front door.

etc.

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote: »
    And when you return they are in different positions? One time you return, one of the bears is missing... he's outside your house when you emerge the following morning. The next day two bears are outside your house and one of them is just inside the front door.

etc.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    afk burning down island!!!
    :D

Advertisement