Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Star Lord got the pine bonsai recipe from someone coming to sell turnips or something once. But you need pinecones to craft it.

Nice! I got a recipe yesterday from someone (not anyone on here!) coming to sell turnips and it turned out to be a DIY workbench! :pac:

So nice, something to keep you playing!

I used to love winter in old games too when you'd make snowmen, although it was hard to get them the right shape! My villager Erik has lots of furniture made of ice so maybe we can get these recipes in the winter.

You just have to rub it you have Erik, don't you? :D Actually got a recipe for a sleigh this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Erik has come up with a new nickname for me..... Burrito - _-

So now I'm faboo, shmoopy or burrito depending who you ask. Who wrote this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Erik has come up with a new nickname for me..... Burrito - _-

So now I'm faboo, shmoopy or burrito depending who you ask. Who wrote this game?

Raymond calls me rutabaga. Thought it was nice until I googled it!

drago calls me
    (Player's Initial) Belle (EU only)

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Nicknames

Himself is cupcake and lollipop! Clearly they have a favourite!

• Advertisement

Got DIY's for sleigh, rocking horse and birdhouse, let me know who wants and I can post them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

tbahh wrote: »
    Got DIY's for sleigh, rocking horse and birdhouse, let me know who wants and I can post them! :)

Could I have the sleigh please and thanks?

I've been meaning to post this the last couple of days. I'm not sure if it has been posted on here or not. It's a YouTube channel that has K.K. singing popular songs. Might be cool for some who fancy changing up the tunes when playing New Horizons. Currently listening to Pumped Up Kicks!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JB0XkovQwI4yeZFdJJ1bg

Bells21 wrote: »
    Could I have the sleigh please and thanks?

Sent! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Which method do people use to breed blue roses?

I have orange and purple roses which will give me special red ones, but sometimes those reds won't give you blue roses when bred together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3uLF1oXxU I watched this but this seems like a lot of work and I'd probably forget which flowers were which eventually :D

I've been meaning to post this the last couple of days. I'm not sure if it has been posted on here or not. It's a YouTube channel that has K.K. singing popular songs. Might be cool for some who fancy changing up the tunes when playing New Horizons. Currently listening to Pumped Up Kicks!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JB0XkovQwI4yeZFdJJ1bg

This is gas I love it!!

Edit: Obsessed with his cover of Africa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

RedRochey wrote: »
    Which method do people use to breed blue roses?

I have orange and purple roses which will give me special red ones, but sometimes those reds won't give you blue roses when bred together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3uLF1oXxU I watched this but this seems like a lot of work and I'd probably forget which flowers were which eventually :D

Yeah I've bed of special reds going at the mo. So far theyve just given me more reds and a white....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Accepted your friend request. Thanks so much :)

I have you, but you're not showing up as a potential recipient in game :eek:
    Does anyone know why that would be?
    Can I take the stacked magazines, the hyacinth wreath, rose wreath and fruit wreath?

My villagers aren't a fan of wreaths, musn't have the right personalities!

Sent you a friend request - but hopefully won't have the same issue!

I can drop these over next time you're open if that's easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I’ve had this issue. You have to have played with the person to be able to send them something. Not sure if mutual playing on a third island counts but either one visiting the other will open it up definitely

Yeah I've bed of special reds going at the mo. So far theyve just given me more reds and a white....

Think I'll try this approach
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nL964Uxi9o

Seen people on turnip exchange paying for people to come water flowers so might do that as well

Kash wrote: »

Dodge wrote: »
    I’ve had this issue. You have to have played with the person to be able to send them something. Not sure if mutual playing on a third island counts but either one visiting the other will open it up definitely

Yeah you have to visited their island or vice versa to send gifts. I can pop over for them this morning if you're online?

Lads I also meant to post this during the week:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFeeAC/new/

It's great. No fees for anything, just all people being sound. Like a bigger version of our group here. The discord is really useful, they have a whole section dedicated to people doing water trades in groups, like 6 people together who go around to each other's islands and water their flowers in return for you doing the same. Lots of catalog parties, free DIYS/items/fossils etc. Have spent a lot of time there this week filling out my catalog!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

ok, i've opened the gates now

If anyone ever wants flowers watered I'm happy to help! I need mine done, just need to find a good time to open :)

ok, i've opened the gates now

On my way!!

thanks! just realised I forgot to get the stacked maagazine diy, can you post it to me or will I come back?

edit: I'll just come back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Finally got rid of Peanut, she's been on my island from day 1 and has refused to leave. Bought an Amiibo card for less than a euro and three days of crafting simple things and she's off and Camofrog is in.

If anyone ever wants flowers watered I'm happy to help! I need mine done, just need to find a good time to open :)

I'm up for watering any time too!

Spent the morn buying all the relay tanks in Ables, wrapping them and gifting to the villagers in their fave colours. We're all a relay team!!! Treated myself to the 1.2mil crown too if anyone else wants to purchase!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I promised my daughter I’d buy her that crown but it hasn’t popped up in our mables in ages. Let me know if you’re opening up!

Dodge wrote: »
    I promised my daughter I’d buy her that crown but it hasn’t popped up in our mables in ages. Let me know if you’re opening up!

Ha you're too sound!mY daughter is getting the homemade one in the nooks seasonal section!!!
    Open now but will be afk as trying to paint furniture between showers-disaster! DIY a lot easier in game!!

Ankha currently crafting a palm-tree lamp!

I'd be able to open in around 20 minute if anyone's interested by it!

Ankha currently crafting a palm-tree lamp!

I'd be able to open in around 20 minute if anyone's interested by it!

Oh yes please!

RedRochey wrote: »
    Oh yes please!

She's stopped making it but I got two spare ones from my other island characters. I'll send one to you later! Anyone want the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Ah! I see I missed you opening up earlier. I can pop over another time to get it or you can come here. My gates are open now if that suits.

She's stopped making it but I got two spare ones from my other island characters. I'll send one to you later! Anyone want the other?

Yes please!

• Advertisement

Cyd is crafting armor shoes. Gates are open if anyone wants the recipe

Edit: Not crafting anymore.

Advertisement