Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Celeste and Saharah are here if anyone wants to visit. I got a sci-fi wall from Celeste and a very nice café curtains wallpaper and animated oasis flooring from Saharah.

Dojo Code is 96845.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I'm opening up my island too!
    So many DIY's, please take 'em all!
    Ankha also crafting chic rose wreath!

EDIT: Closed for now! I'll open again later on to get rid of the rest of the recipes!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Celeste and Saharah are here if anyone wants to visit. I got a sci-fi wall from Celeste and a very nice café curtains wallpaper and animated oasis flooring from Saharah.

Dojo Code is 96845.

Must have missed you! Let me know if you're open again, I've been after the cafe wall for ages! Thanks a mill

Must have missed you! Let me know if you're open again, I've been after the cafe wall for ages! Thanks a mill

Will be open again in a bit. I'm on tbahh's island currently

Back open again if anyone wants to visit :)

Edit: Seen a couple of shooting stars now. First time seeing them on my island :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Would it be cheeky to ask if anyone wouldnt mind coming to water at mine? I dont have anything to offer but do have spare watering cans at my flower patches. I can reciprocate if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Would it be cheeky to ask if anyone wouldnt mind coming to water at mine? I dont have anything to offer but do have spare watering cans at my flower patches. I can reciprocate if needed.

Just saw this now, happy to come if I'm playing at the time!

I've put a heap of clothes on the beach left of the airport! There are also DIY's to be had too! So come with your pockets empty and leave full! :)

Lopez also crafting an ironwood bed!

Also a car tower in Nook's!

Gates open now! If your partial to a bit of watering, i wouldn't mind if you'd water the water mums in the main square, and the purple ones out the back near where Redd docks!

EDIT: I've opened on Turnip Exchange and now too many on Island haha, let me know if you want to come over! People started leaving the queue when on island and now 5 on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Does anyone have a spare DIY for wooden bookshelf? I'm looking for the tall one.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Does anyone have a spare DIY for wooden bookshelf? I'm looking for the tall one.

None in my DIY's!

Forgot to say that i got a bamboo partition recipe if anyone wants it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

cee_jay wrote: »

I only got it this morning for the first time. Will send it over it I get another one (got ‘peach surprise box’ twice in a row from balloons the other day)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks Dodge... I would like to do some sort of outdoor cafe for books and board games.

This whole moving houses and buildings around takes way too long. Trying to actually develop my island, and everything needs moving. Then because every building takes a day to move, the next day I change my mind about what goes where next!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

tbahh wrote: »
    I've put a heap of clothes on the beach left of the airport!...

You and your villagers doing some sort of naturist week or something?? :pac:

Andrew76 wrote: »
    You and your villagers doing some sort of naturist week or something?? :pac:

Did you not get the new DLC with the nudist update patch? I'll never look at those villagers the same way again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gates are open if anyone wants a recipe for a tall lantern. Pietro is crafting it.

Edit - Open again and still crafting, will be afk for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I have spare garden chair and back yard lawn diys if anyone needs either(I've got one of each)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Morning! This is the beginning of birthday week on Hibernia.

Today is Sydney’s birthday, tomorrow is mine (yay!) and Wednesday is Blue Bear’s!

My gates are open if anyone wants to come over & wish Sydney a happy birthday. Turnips are 105 so that’’s not exactly ideal.

I just noticed as well this morning that Isabelle posted a notice about a bug tournament this Saturday. Not sure what that’s about.

Morning! This is the beginning of birthday week on Hibernia.

Today is Sydney’s birthday, tomorrow is mine (yay!) and Wednesday is Blue Bear’s!

My gates are open if anyone wants to come over & wish Sydney a happy birthday. Turnips are 105 so that’’s not exactly ideal.

I just noticed as well this morning that Isabelle posted a notice about a bug tournament this Saturday. Not sure what that’s about.

Ooo Il come party!! Let me russle up a gift real quick!!

Also did ye notice that Creepy Harv is the bird caretaker? He has the wee messenger birds and the owls living with him on his island. He must train them to deliver the messages.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'll come over for the birthday now :)

Finally meteor shower in Funkytown tonight! We'll open the gates for a while when it starts. Some nice stuff in Able's too, royal crown included.

Ooo Il come party!! Let me russle up a gift real quick!!

Also did ye notice that Creepy Harv is the bird caretaker? He has the wee messenger birds and the owls living with him on his island. He must train them to deliver the messages.....

Now you mention it, he does always have loads of those yellow birds at his house. Very creepy dude.

• Advertisement

Switch died! Apologies if it ended the session for all on Holly's island....

Switch died! Apologies if it ended the session for all on Holly's island....

Nope you made it out just in time. Didn’t crash

Gates are open here on Ohana. Turnips are going for 93 Bells. Claudia is crafting money flooring

Gates are open here on Ohana. Turnips are going for 93 Bells. Claudia is crafting money flooring

Dunno what happened there - I was merrily watering away & suddenly got booted. Sorry!

Dunno what happened there - I was merrily watering away & suddenly got booted. Sorry!

Communication error it said. Thanks for watering. Hope you got everything you wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Any chance she is still crafting that floor?

Does anyone have any magazines or books in Nooks today??

RedRochey wrote: »
    Any chance she is still crafting that floor?

Oh sorry! She's not anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Has anyone a spare T-Rex tail just laying around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Terraforming is ridiculously fun.

Advertisement