Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No, thanks all for coming over and filling my pockets with filthy lucre.
    Oddly disappointed no one nicked any star fragments off the beach. :D

Who wants to own up to being the one who hates water eggs but is cool with litterbugs? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I haven't much to offer but take what ye like

I have a fella selling carpets hanging around if that sweetens the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Aww offline Banjo when I went to visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sorry, a large part of working from home is working :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

Yep, working from home is distracting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Banjo wrote: »
    Sorry, a large part of working from home is working :D

Same. Bastards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

nintendoo wrote: »
    Yep, working from home is distracting :)

But it’s good to still be working. ;)

Working from home is the norm for me so I only really get to see my island at night time, except for weekends. So looking forward to four days off in a row even more now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Anyone having trouble getting cherrie blossom DIY recipes ?
    My missus is doing my head in she can't get any and she's shooting down every balloon in sight. Looks like a glitch that needs an update like the egg thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Anyone have their gate open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

iamtony wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble getting cherrie blossom DIY recipes ?
    My missus is doing my head in she can't get any and she's shooting down every balloon in sight. Looks like a glitch that needs an update like the egg thing.
    I only got the one from Isabelle

ShaneU wrote: »
    I only got the one from Isabelle
    Same as me. I think she got 4 but the drop rate is way too low. I seen someone online saying they got 7 till the update to fix the egg problem and then got none. It seems they fixed one problem and created another.
    I can't live like this anymore, she's at home all day going crazy looking for them. HELP ME:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Same as me. I think she got 4 but the drop rate is way too low. I seen someone online saying they got 7 till the update to fix the egg problem and then got none. It seems they fixed one problem and created another.
    I can't live like this anymore, she's at home all day going crazy looking for them. HELP ME:pac:

I've got a spare one for a cherry blossom petal pile if that's any good to you? Holly gifted it to me earlier but I already have it. Only fair to pass it to someone who needs it.

I've gotten plenty of recipes but not a single sky egg has made an appearance. Not one!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

My first meteor shower. Cool. :)

Spent 5000 miles on an awesome looking
    Robot
    . Turns out it was actually a DIY recipe for one. Not cool. :pac:

I've got a spare one for a cherry blossom petal pile if that's any good to you? Holly gifted it to me earlier but I already have it. Only fair to pass it to someone who needs it.

I've gotten plenty of recipes but not a single sky egg has made an appearance. Not one!

Cool thanks. I can give you sky eggs no bother. How do we do this? I've 12 for You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

How are the turnip prices for everyone at the moment? I'm on bad run. Don't have a lot of Turnips, but I'll be darned if I'm selling them at a loss! Purchased at 92.

Anyone any cherry blossom wallpaper recipes up for grabs. Can give stuff in return, name you price.

And the sky egg problem I mentioned is what your experiencing. My daughter was going mad and I looked it up, you need to update the game but he warned no more cherry blossom recipes.

pasta-solo wrote: »
    How are the turnip prices for everyone at the moment? I'm on bad run. Don't have a lot of Turnips, but I'll be darned if I'm selling them at a loss! Purchased at 92.

Mine aren't great bit the missuss ones are going for 146

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Mine aren't great bit the missuss ones are going for 146

That's pretty good! Mine have been hovering at 60-70 the last two days.

• Advertisement

pasta-solo wrote: »
    That's pretty good! Mine have been hovering at 60-70 the last two days.
    Yeah I think you have to check everyday and one day a week they are high.

Cool thanks. I can give you sky eggs no bother. How do we do this? I've 12 for You.

SW-3472-2124-6726 is my friend code. Add me and I'll open my gate and leave the recipe on the ground by the airport 😠you can leave the eggs there too! Thanks very much 😊

SW-3472-2124-6726 is my friend code. Add me and I'll open my gate and leave the recipe on the ground by the airport 😠you can leave the eggs there too! Thanks very much ��

Friend request sent you have to accept.

I'm on my way to fenit, I hope it's your island:D

My gate's open if anyone wants to come meet the rug selling guy. I've him trapped by the side of my house which is over right after you leave the airport

5BT6G

I sent you some pears by mail. Not sure what you had on your island.

I haven't much else on offer because I dug up all my trees and the news ones haven't grown yet but feel free to look around

Banjo's Rose seeds are still awaiting collection also :o

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I've 5 cherry blossom recipes. Got 1 from Isabelle a d the rest by visiting my villagers houses n they happened to be crafting. Can craft items for whoever needs but have no idea how to share recipes unless they're spares....

• Advertisement

keane2097 wrote: »
    I haven't much else on offer because I dug up all my trees and the news ones haven't grown yet but feel free to look around

On my way!

Advertisement