Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Going to open FunkyTown now for anyone that wants to do some Solstice wishing with our first ever meteor shower!

If you're feeling generous, there are some flower beds to the left of the path from the airport for watering!

Thanks to everyone that came over! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Star Lord wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone that came over! :)

Thanks for opening, the entertainment and the tour. The island looks fab!

Bells21 wrote: »
    Thanks for opening, the entertainment and the tour. The island looks fab!

A lot of that is down to Princess Peach, and the fab work she did yesterday, building our tiki bar!
    the terraforming and ruins were my work, tiki bar and funfair was hers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Just on now for first time today. Seems like I missed all the fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone got a mama or baby bear? Just got a giant teddy bear recipe.

Truffles is crafting it right now so let me know if you wanna pop over to get a DIY!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tbahh wrote: »

Truffles is crafting it right now so let me know if you wanna pop over to get a DIY!

Pretty sure I can order them for you in my nook shop. Won’t be able to do it until later though.

Pretty sure I can order them for you in my nook shop. Won’t be able to do it until later though.

That'd be great. No worries, not waiting on them! Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Has 3 baby bears :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Guess who reached 5 stars .... meeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I have the baby bear for sure, still waiting on that elusive Mama bear though!

Flower woes: those damn purple tulips just won't spawn. I have a load of the orange buggers. Poor Olive has been waiting on her perfect garden forever.

On the plus side, we do have shooting starts tonight! Finally!!

Nice, seems like we might get it sorted! :D
    I have papa bear too so can order it if anyone wants. I'm pretty sure I've most of the pandas too!

I have mama, panda, baby, and 2 papa bears at my picnic.
    does anyone want me to order one

is the giant bear recipe still going? i could drop over now

bluewolf wrote: »
    I have mama, panda, baby, and 2 papa bears at my picnic.
    does anyone want me to order one

is the giant bear recipe still going? i could drop over now

Just went in to check and she was sleeping! :(

But I can craft you one if you'd like?

Just went in to check and she was sleeping! :(

But I can craft you one if you'd like?

yes please! i'll order the bears and send them over

yes please! i'll order the bears and send them over

Cool!

Actually I'll just open up, was going to anyway as it's raining and already caught two coelacanths already.

Plus Ankha crafting cosmos shower!

Also a dozen DIY's in main square!

Saharah here too selling palace wallpaper and future tech flooring!

Cool!

Actually I'll just open up, was going to anyway as it's raining and already caught two coelacanths already.

Plus Ankha crafting cosmos shower!

Also a dozen DIY's in main square!

Saharah here too selling palace wallpaper and future tech flooring!

I've just sent them all in the mail!!

And i just caught a whale shark :D:D finally

I've just found my last fossil, woohoo!
    I've just sent them all in the mail!!

And i just caught a whale shark :D:D finally

Nice, will craft it and send it off when I close Island! :)

Sent the bear, it's massive!

Sent the bear, it's massive!

thanks, it really is massive! and i thought the papa bears were huge
    have a spot for it at the picnic though :D

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »
    Second week of tracking my visitors

Every week Kicks, Leif and Sahara visit

So that leaves 2 spots for Redd, CJ, Flick, Gulliver and Labelle

Last week: Gulliver, Redd
    This week: Gulliver, Labelle

So I’m probably due flick and CJ next week. We’ll see...

Update

Week 1; Gulliver, Redd
    Week 2; Gulliver, Labelle
    Week 3; Redd, CJ
    Week 4 (today); Gulliver

Now I like Gulliver but 3 times in 4 weeks? Presume I won't get Flick as the bug off is Saturday. So one of Redd, CJ or Labelle for the final spot this week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Thank you everyone who watered Funktown last night! Loads of new flowers today. Haven't had a chance to fully sort them yet but I saw my first green mum :D Been trying for that for so long. Of course I did recently find out I was using the wrong method all along, so delighted my new method works!

Will sort them later and see how I'm faring on this 7 steps to blue roses route I'm on....they want you to work for these.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

What's the new method???

For the mums?

Seed red and seed yellow give hybrid yellow
    Breed 2 hybrid yellows, small chance of green mum and high chance of special purple mum
    Breed these 2 purple mums for good chance of green mums.

The rose method I am trying now is from this google doc. Long and complicated but I'm giving it a go!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ARIQCUc5YVEd01D7jtJT9EEJF45m07NXhAm4fOpNvCs/edit?usp=drivesdk

Is there a possibility that getting rarer flowers happen by chance? I've gotten a few blue roses but maybe I was lucky. I also have a few blue in other places too.

I'm trying to get green mums too, all my purple ones side-by-side. But they might be the normal purple ones and not the special ones, haha!

I just had the most lovely birthday party! Zell ambushed me at my door and whisked me off to his house where I was given
    a joint present from everyone of a birthday sign, a piñata to bash that dropped cupcakes and we all had a dance. Then KK arrived and sang me a birthday song and messages from islanders as well as friends here were shown on the screen while he sang. In my mailbox was a message rom Mom with a homemade cake. That made me cry. I miss my Mam. RIP.

It was so nice! And then I got mail from Rumplyconch and RedRochey! Thanks so much guys, it made my day.

Is there a possibility that getting rarer flowers happen by chance? I've gotten a few blue roses but maybe I was lucky. I also have a few blue in other places too.

I'm trying to get green mums too, all my purple ones side-by-side. But they might be the normal purple ones and not the special ones, haha!

Definitely happen by chance. We had green mums and we’ve never tried any planning at all. Don’t even know how it happened

Yeah there are bad purple mums you get from breeding whites that will never give a green, this is where I was going wrong.

So jealous of your random blue roses! Its funny like that. I see people saying they find it hard to get purple tulips or blue windflowers. I randomly have loads! Just luck I think where your flowers multiply. But seems to never be the ones you want :p

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I just had the most lovely birthday party! Zell ambushed me at my door and whisked me off to his house where I was given
    a joint present from everyone of a birthday sign, a piñata to bash that dropped cupcakes and we all had a dance. Then KK arrived and sang me a birthday song and messages from islanders as well as friends here were shown on the screen while he sang. In my mailbox was a message rom Mom with a homemade cake. That made me cry. I miss my Mam. RIP.

It was so nice! And then I got mail from Rumplyconch and RedRochey! Thanks so much guys, it made my day.

So glad you had a good day! Happy Birthday xXx

• Advertisement

Aw! Feeling really spoiled now. Thanks so much Ceejay, Tbahh & Princess Peach!

Advertisement