Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Aw! Feeling really spoiled now. Thanks so much Ceejay, Tbahh & Princess Peach!
    Happy Birthday!!

I have Flick and can open if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!!

I have Flick and can open if anyone is interested?

Unfortunately, Flick's (and CJ's, for that matter) services can't be used by visitors to your island. Tried not too long ago to see if can get a collectible of him but no luck. Same for selling fish/bugs!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Not sure if this has been posted already but it seems not too difficult to follow
    1eeb7fbefce501279164a9644356fefd7d8ceebf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

tbahh wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted already but it seems not too difficult to follow
    1eeb7fbefce501279164a9644356fefd7d8ceebf.png

Can you move existing plants around to make these combinations or do you have to plant new seeds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I have shooting stars, Celeste and CJ today (if he's still around) You're more than welcome to visit.

The dodo code is LCY5Y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Kash wrote: »
    I have shooting stars, Celeste and CJ today (if he's still around) You're more than welcome to visit.

The dodo code is LCY5Y

Ooh I'll be over for the stars once I'm finished up with cataloguing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Sorry I left so abruptly - had a surprise visitor at the door! Thanks again for opening for Celeste and stars and thanks runplyconch for the extra pressies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I'm AFK now, but gates are still open

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Loweface

Kash wrote:
    I'm AFK now, but gates are still open

Thanks for opening Kash. It's a lovely island. Got plenty of shooting stars to collect tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I wish that Tommy&Timmy had a calculator similar to when you sell in the drop off box, when you sell in the shop.

• Advertisement

Bells21 wrote: »
    I wish that Tommy&Timmy had a calculator similar to when you sell in the drop off box, when you sell in the shop.

i mostly sell in the drop off box for this and also avoiding dialogue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

bluewolf wrote: »
    i mostly sell in the drop off box for this and also avoiding dialogue

I think it's just vanity in my part, I like seeing the numbers increasing lol!

I just had the most lovely birthday party! Zell ambushed me at my door and whisked me off to his house where I was given
    a joint present from everyone of a birthday sign, a piñata to bash that dropped cupcakes and we all had a dance. Then KK arrived and sang me a birthday song and messages from islanders as well as friends here were shown on the screen while he sang. In my mailbox was a message rom Mom with a homemade cake. That made me cry. I miss my Mam. RIP.

It was so nice! And then I got mail from Rumplyconch and RedRochey! Thanks so much guys, it made my day.
    Ahhh happy birthday!! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

I just had the most lovely birthday party! Zell ambushed me at my door and whisked me off to his house where I was given
    a joint present from everyone of a birthday sign, a piñata to bash that dropped cupcakes and we all had a dance. Then KK arrived and sang me a birthday song and messages from islanders as well as friends here were shown on the screen while he sang. In my mailbox was a message rom Mom with a homemade cake. That made me cry. I miss my Mam. RIP.

It was so nice! And then I got mail from Rumplyconch and RedRochey! Thanks so much guys, it made my day.

Happy birthday! Sounds lovely. I sent you a little card there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Filbert is crafting a boomerang right now if anyone fancies that recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Wrestling singlets today in Ables if anybody needs? Leif here too, as our long lost cousin still hasnt navigated the stormy seas back to Ile de Gil....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was wondering if Flick is coming anyway Saturday, does that mean he won't come for his wander any other day? Then we all might have a better chance for our favourite cousin to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Kash wrote: »

Thanks for opening up. I'm now the proud owner of a horrifically named Cancer Table. :o

Dodge wrote: »
    Thanks for opening up. I'm now the proud owner of a horrifically named Cancer Table. :o

Haha! Was picking up stars on the beach yesterday and still getting Gemini fragments. Was hoping for some cancer pieces... Sounds so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Thunder n lightning here and they're all walking round with umbrellas....

• Advertisement

Thunder n lightning here and they're all walking round with umbrellas....

I was worried last week when we had the same and the metal robot frog strolling around without a care!

I haven't tried this but interesting idea. You can predict the weather (and other things like metoer showers etc). I haven't seen rainbows and haven't had a "heavy" metoer shower yet

If you any tries it, let us know the results!

https://animalcrossingworld.com/2020/06/predict-meteor-showers-rainbows-auroras-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons-with-weather-forecaster-tool/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Dodge wrote: »
    I haven't tried this but interesting idea. You can predict the weather (and other things like metoer showers etc). I haven't seen rainbows and haven't had a "heavy" metoer shower yet

If you any tries it, let us know the results!

https://animalcrossingworld.com/2020/06/predict-meteor-showers-rainbows-auroras-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons-with-weather-forecaster-tool/

I did mine and it seems to fit, telling me I've had no meteor showers in March, April, May or June (which is correct.) I'll be due one in July though which is very exciting.

Edit: Not due until July 31st. Really making me wait for it!

Peck is making a kettlebell, i'll open up in case anyone wants
    also sahara is here

apple is using the bbq area to sit and have a snack. love it

Apple in my town is crafting the garden wagon right now, if anyone wants let me know and I can open the gate.

Apple in my town is crafting the garden wagon right now, if anyone wants let me know and I can open the gate.

oh actually me please haha

Gates open :) as always feel free to check the DIYs on the ground at the airport. I just hate throwing them away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Thanks also to Dodge, newbie18892 & bluewolf for pressies as well!
    I hope I haven’t left anyone out. If I have I’m sorry! I really appreciate all the pressies you guys sent. It made yesterday feel very special.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thanks also to Dodge, newbie18892 & bluewolf for pressies as well!
    I hope I haven’t left anyone out. If I have I’m sorry! I really appreciate all the pressies you guys sent. It made yesterday feel very special.

:(

Only messing!

Have Celeste on our island, just got the cancer table recipe from her!

Dodo code is CHCBX if anyone wants to visit!

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    :(

Only messing!

Have Celeste on our island, just got the cancer table recipe from her!

Dodo code is CHCBX if anyone wants to visit!

I’ll pop over if it’s still open. You need anything?

Advertisement