Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

We are indeed, pop over :)

Thanks a mill for having me over and sorry for the mad dash off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Finally paid off my last home loan! I am no longer in debt to Tom Nook :D

Annalise is in my campsite today. Might be time to lose ohare

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Just had a treasure hunt with Jitters- had 3 minutes to find some buried treasure. I really need more bridges and inclines!

The more successes you have in a row, the shorter the time limit, the more you need either a lot of access around the island or a foolproof route to take in the whole island. Up until recently, most of my island was covered in flowers so they'd give the full time limit and the treasure would be just around the corner :)

In the process of gutting my island at the moment so if a treasure hunt comes up, I'm screwed.
    bluewolf wrote: »
    Annalise is in my campsite today. Might be time to lose ohare

She left my island not so long ago, very friendly and... gift-y. When I started bopping around time-travelling I was approached a fair few times by islanders wanting to leave, I let them all go. Was sad to see Clay go but then Shep and Camofrog turned up so all's well :)

Ah so maybe that's how she showed up here.
    She chose Peck instead of O'hare, and I wasn't bothered going through the whole card game again - it took about 25 dialogues for her to even bring it up this time so bye peck

I haven't been bothered about getting my basement from tom nook because I can't think of how to do up the top floor but sure I think I'll expand anyway.
    I'll have to start visiting people's houses for inspiration - usually don't go in

Oh I just found blue windflowers starting to grow!
    They weren't even in a cross breeding patch, just a decoration patch. haha

• Advertisement

Saharah is here with dungeon wallpaper and wildflower meadow flooring. If anyone is looking for those I can open my gates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

AMGer wrote: »

Ooh! Swimming! That sounds so fun!

Fingers crossed the update adds crafting/buying multiple things at a time too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Fingers crossed the update adds crafting/buying multiple things at a time too. :D

We live in eternal hope. I'd even settle just for multiple fish baits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

That looks great. I’m new to the game (as in I’ve never played any AC game before) but in fairness they’ve added new stuff every month. If you don’t time travel, you can keep yourself busy every day doing bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Dodge wrote: »
    That looks great. I’m new to the game (as in I’ve never played any AC game before) but in fairness they’ve added new stuff every month. If you don’t time travel, you can keep yourself busy every day doing bits and pieces

Absolutely. If we had more content I actually feel it would be like a chore. I was a little bit overwhelmed when I started between the original few tasks/finding the cherry blossom recipes/bunny day!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Oh yay! Diving was my fave part of New Leaf

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

If swimming is back tanning has to be too. :D

Also I’ve just copped they’ve been signposting this. I recently got swim caps from balloons and was cursing the fact I couldn’t get in the pool we made! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Planning my mermaid room already

The take of a summer update inspired me to make a start on my surf shop. More to come...

Ck92Pb0.jpg

Lopez just told me our island is going to be hosting a special event soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

bluewolf wrote: »
    Lopez just told me our island is going to be hosting a special event soon

Assume it's the bug-off this Saturday

Redd is on my island today, sorry I took the only real painting :D

Has fake joyful painting, fake quaint painting and fake academic painting

Also has yellow locker and blue corner sofa

I'll open later if anyone wants anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Sahara is on my island today selling me stuff I already bought from her. Of anyone wants any of these let me know

Sidewalk flooring
    Western vista wallpaper
    Iron entrance mat
    Purple magic circle rug

Also have spare DIYs
    Gold armour shoes
    Deer decoration
    Pear dress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Punchy the cat is in boxes on my island if anyone wants him. He was a nice villager. Also a yellow gum ball machine & a white grand piano in the Cranny.
    Sahara here too. EDIT: I got the boxing ring floor and stadium wall from Saharah, in case anyone who has a gym/boxing ring is interested.

Gates open if anyone wants any of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I have Kid Cat in my campsite. Was gonna let him move in but he keeps picking the same villager to kick out! Oh well! Anyone want him?

Sahara here too. EDIT: I got the boxing ring floor and stadium wall from Saharah, in case anyone who has a gym/boxing ring is interested.

If you want to know what they look like.. (the crowd is animated!)

pCVRqot.jpg

Celeste here. Dodo code is DH12R

No meteor shower but you might be lucky with the odd star

Leif here too

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Dodge wrote: »
    Celeste here. Dodo code is DH12R

No meteor shower but you might be lucky with the odd star

Leif here too
    Got booted out but thanks for having me visit.

• Administrators Posts: 53,856 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Picked this up today. Do I just start crafting everything, keep trying to find fish / bugs and just keep talking to Tom Nook?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

awec wrote: »
    Picked this up today. Do I just start crafting everything, keep trying to find fish / bugs and just keep talking to Tom Nook?
    Basically yes. It develops as you go along.

awec wrote: »
    One of us
    One of us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Thought I'd skipped a day somewhere along the way this morning when I ran into KK Slider on my island. On a Friday. I'm confused, is it to do with the bug off tomorrow!?

Advertisement