Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Online now with Redd and that "Statue of Dave".
    Dodo code: 0TSKV

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Love seeing my villagers interacting with each other. Was watching Filbert and Jacques have a fight earlier :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I still have the wooden ramp leading into the water on the left handside of the island... Not sure whether it converts into something at later stages in the game. But for now, I can dive bomb off it into the ocean. It is the cutest thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I still have the wooden ramp leading into the water on the left handside of the island... Not sure whether it converts into something at later stages in the game. But for now, I can dive bomb off it into the ocean. It is the cutest thing!

The pier is a good spot to fish especially if you craft some fish bait. Nothing else has become of it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Online now with Redd and that "Statue of Dave".
    Dodo code: 0TSKV

Only just seeing this now! Will try and pop over in a sec!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Bells21 wrote: »
    The pier is a good spot to fish especially if you craft some fish bait. Nothing else has become of it yet.

There’s certain fish you can only catch from the pier (Mahi Mahi for example)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I only tried fishing there a couple of times. I could never get the angle right and they seem to hide just at the side. I'm a bit better now, so I might give it a go again. If I can resist diving off it :D Thanks for that.

My gaming basement, underwater-dont-know bedroom, and market area beside redds beach are coming along nicely now.
    Added loads of fish for blathers today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Love seeing my villagers interacting with each other. Was watching Filbert and Jacques have a fight earlier :D

When you see them having a conversation go over & join in. There’s some gas reactions & they ask your opinion to resolve the row!

Now I need to create a mermaid room. I need another home extension!

• Advertisement

Mermaid room is a far better name than underwater don't know room. Ahaha.
    Mermaid table in there and all

Alright, I’m online now. Who wanted want earlier? Was it a green light for blue wolf? Something else...

I found a purple light afterwards so am grand but wouldn't mind the green if it's not a bother!

Sent now!

Edit - maybe you could send me a purple one when you have a spare one?

• Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

So you need other people on your switch friends list in order to visit their island, correct?

awec wrote: »
    So you need other people on your switch friends list in order to visit their island, correct?

Yes. Check out the first page of this thread. We’ve all added our details so if you want to visit etc, then add your name to the list & add us as friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Raining for the 6th day in a row... Funkytown must be off the Irish coast.

I got Pietro's photo. That's all 10 :D

Raining for the 6th day in a row... Funkytown must be off the Irish coast.

I got Pietro's photo. That's all 10 :D

I just got Kabuki’s photo! That’s 3 now. I’m on a roll!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Caught a giant isopod while swimming this morning. They move pretty quickly, spent about 5 minutes chasing the thing

• Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Tom Nook finally asked me to build three houses so I guess I’m getting residents soon!

They have high expectations for furniture!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I panic bought some wet suits yesterday so now have 2 long black and green ones from. Nook Shopping . Would anyone like one of them?

AMGer wrote: »
    Caught a giant isopod while swimming this morning. They move pretty quickly, spent about 5 minutes chasing the thing

I got that one easy but the gigas giant clam took me aaaaaggeeees

awec wrote: »
    Tom Nook finally asked me to build three houses so I guess I’m getting residents soon!

They have high expectations for furniture!
    They're mad aren't they. I remember going eh excuse me tom why didnt you build my furniture pal

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Saw this on Facebook. Very well done!

All the sea creatures are displayed in fish tanks except the seaweed which can be displayed lying on the beach. Nice little feature...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

AMGer wrote: »
    Dodge wrote: »
    I got that one easy but the gigas giant clam took me aaaaaggeeees

Had to strategise to catch the Gigas Clam, don't have the Isopod yet. It's the last that I need of the daytime/all day ones, then it's the PM ones.

I'm seeing winter sea creatures to catch on a list online, brrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »
    All the sea creatures are displayed in fish tanks except the seaweed which can be displayed lying on the beach. Nice little feature...

Oh I saw a photo of some big crab that doesn't go in a tank, just sits out. Haven't found any yet but move over snappy turtle!

Oh I saw a photo of some big crab that doesn't go in a tank, just sits out. Haven't found any yet but move over snappy turtle!

It’s the horseshoe crab. It rolls over too apparently

In fact a lot of the sea creatures ‘react’ to you

I haven’t got the horse shoe one yet. Mrs Dodge did but gave it to Blathers

Does anyone have roses in their shop today? I’ve decided to go scientific in my quest for blue roses so I’m restarting my breeding garden from scratch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Does anyone have roses in their shop today? I’ve decided to go scientific in my quest for blue roses so I’m restarting my breeding garden from scratch

I'm pretty sure I do! Will check and open if so!

Advertisement