Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

tbahh wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I do! Will check and open if so!

Yup, that's the case!

I've just opened island. Help yourself to the DIY's although I don't think you'll need them! :)
    I'll be around swimming! It's also a sunny evening here for those wanting to escape their rainy isles!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Does anyone have roses in their shop today? I’ve decided to go scientific in my quest for blue roses so I’m restarting my breeding garden from scratch

Bonne chance. I'm on step 4 of my 7 step process.... I'm obsessed now! Happy to come water when the seeds start blooming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Bonne chance. I'm on step 4 of my 7 step process.... I'm obsessed now! Happy to come water when the seeds start blooming :)

Need to do it for all flowers to be honest.
    Hey, what’s your turnip price? Any better than 124? Still have 4 loads to sell!

I just realized my daughter changed the island anthem to the nightmare that is Disney’s “It’s a small world after all”. Oh my God. That’s not staying!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Need to do it for all flowers to be honest.
    Hey, what’s your turnip price? Any better than 124? Still have 4 loads to sell!

No good news here. Terrible 2 have set it to 44

• Advertisement

No good news here. Terrible 2 have set it to 44

Ah that’s ok. Thanks for checking!

I didn’t realize you can jump off the airport pier! Even better, if you do it while running, you do a somersault cannonball!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

If anyone needs a blue rose ;)

518886.jpeg

AMGer wrote: »
    If anyone needs a blue rose ;)

518886.jpeg

Ah jaysus! How’d you manage that?

i only have blue windflowers and that's because they grew themselves

planted a load of diagonal flowers a while back and now it's a mess

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus! How’d you manage that?

Once you get one you’re flying. Separate it out, water it, it will replicate on its own. Keep going that way (one makes two makes three etc.) and soon you’ll have more than you know what to do with

Dodge wrote: »
    I got that one easy but the gigas giant clam took me aaaaaggeeees

Spent a few hours today looking for the gigas clam and just got two in a row! I think the isopod ran away from me a little more than the gigas clam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Dodge wrote: »
    It’s the horseshoe crab. It rolls over too apparently

In fact a lot of the sea creatures ‘react’ to you

I haven’t got the horse shoe one yet. Mrs Dodge did but gave it to Blathers

Just caught one. Can confirm it rolls over when it’s ‘provoked’. Tail moves up and down as if it’s breathing too

I’m beginning to think I’m cursed in this game. 2 days in a row Pascal comes mooching for my scallops & doesn’t give me a recipe. Gives me a pearl instead. Fecks sake.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Seven times I've been stung this morning :mad:

Seven times I've been stung this morning :mad:

By wasps? That’s v unlucky. I thought there were only 5 wasps in trees a day? Always hold a net when shaking trees. So you can catch them. They’re worth 2,500 bells each.

Wasps yeah. I was chopping Wood from the trees and they fell out. Some in my island and twice on an island I was visiting. I didn't know you could catch them! Probably no time to swap from axe to shovel, but I'll definitely bear it in mind when I'm shaking the trees.

Does anyone have hyacinth, cosmo, windflower or mum seeds in their shop today?

Wasps yeah. I was chopping Wood from the trees and they fell out. Some in my island and twice on an island I was visiting. I didn't know you could catch them! Probably no time to swap from axe to shovel, but I'll definitely bear it in mind when I'm shaking the trees.
    My saga with wasps is well documented around here but now i always catch them. Equip a net first and shake the tree before chopping. It'll automatically spin you around to face them when they appear and you just need to swipe then

Holly ill check flowers

Debating whether to get turnips but i have plenty in the bank yet so be grand.
    Need to island hop for a replacement for June.

Went to gym irl yesterday and was debating going today but cancelled bc afraid of doms. Got a mail from rudy in game saying not to slack off gym :(

Rose lily tulip

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    Rose lily tulip

Ah ok. Thanks for checking for me!

I bought turnips for the first time today.

They said they'll rot by next Sunday. So my thinking is, Mondays they'll be really cheap and they'll increase but then start falling? Or are the prices randomly set and you just have to gamble on whether the prices you get on a given day will be the peak?

I’m beginning to think I’m cursed in this game. 2 days in a row Pascal comes mooching for my scallops & doesn’t give me a recipe. Gives me a pearl instead. Fecks sake.

Same. One recipe (mermaid table) and 2 pearls

Between the 3 of us on the island in 8 ‘days’ play we’ve got 3 recipes, one pair of mermaid shoes and 4 pearls

If you buy party poppers you can also use them to disperse the wasps. You can run away from them into the museum and now (if in wetsuit) you can jump into the water to avoid them

I bought turnips for the first time today.

They said they'll rot by next Sunday. So my thinking is, Mondays they'll be really cheap and they'll increase but then start falling? Or are the prices randomly set and you just have to gamble on whether the prices you get on a given day will be the peak?
    There's different algorithms for prices. We usually end up visiting each other's islands on any week to get someone's decent price. You should check out the turnip thread

On today's island adventures I've met bud the lion and merengue the strawberry hippo. And another croc like Drago. The search continues

Did they change the rare island chances. I've hit 3 bamboo and 2 money since yesterday? About 3 normal on top of that

Did they change the rare island chances. I've hit 3 bamboo and 2 money since yesterday? About 3 normal on top of that

I wondered this too. When I was island hunting a few days ago I was getting loads of bamboo and fruit islands. Got a new island type that I’d never seen before but it didn’t seem to be anything special. Still haven’t got the fin island where the sharks are everywhere!

I’ve never been on a rare island. Bamboo had a 10% chance of happening apparently. Been there a few times. Then the rest are the usual plain ones

Never been to money island, gold island, scorpion island, shark island etc

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭newbie18892

Didn't get to play yesterday. Do you just get KK Slider on Saturday or is it possible I missed a special character? A visit from our dear cousin is long overdue so I'd be raging if I missed him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

We have mums if you want to pop over. Herself is playing so you can use the dodo code GGHHQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Have windflowers, lilies and tulips in FunkyTown!
    merengue the strawberry hippo

Merengue would be a rhino, she's lovely!

Advertisement