Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Had ye posted a gift to the villager recently or was it just random? I would like an art.

Totally random. I have never sent my villagers letters. I just talk to them every day & give them a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Is this thread broken for anyone else? I click new post and get sent 2-3 pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Had ye posted a gift to the villager recently or was it just random? I would like an art.

I had posted a mystic statue in a letter to my sister, I wondered if it was the game reintroducing it back to my town (it’s not in the museum)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Redd here. Will open for a little while (on a break now!)

Real Jolly painting - (edit - GONE)

Fake valiant statue
    Fake scary painting (edit - GONE)
    Fake wistful painting

Only open to friends for the moment. Might open up to others this evening

Closed now. Back to work...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Redd here too

Scary and Mysterious

I was adviced to buy one of them, but bought the moving one in error :o

So they're still here.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Redd here too

Scary and Mysterious

So they're still here.

Would love to pop over for mysterious if at all possible? :)

(Also sent friend request there!)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Redd here too

Scary and Mysterious

LOL... I thought it was the first time you'd seen Red, and you were describing him. :p:p

tbahh wrote: »
    Would love to pop over for mysterious if at all possible? :)

(Also sent friend request there!)

The youngest is in the middle of a fortnite game and won't give me the switch back :rolleyes: :pac:

What time does Redd leave at? If I can wrangle it back off him, what time would suit you best?

lol@ Mr E :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

The youngest is in the middle of a fortnite game and won't give me the switch back :rolleyes: :pac:

What time does Redd leave at? If I can wrangle it back off him, what time would suit you best?

My young fella is the same. I wanted to just buy myself the ac game but he told me no way could he part from his switch to let me play so had to fork out for my own! ("Had to" might be a bit strong! But knew I'd love new horizons as I'd played all the others!!)

If the scary is still available I'd love it please!!

• Advertisement

No worries! :D

I might be able to get on later this evening, if that suits. Pretty sure Redd hangs around till 1am!

Just thought I'd mention it here just in case, some one mentioned in the turnip thread that I can go back in time :pac:

I've bribed gently asked my son for the switch back to try and turn back time to this morning when turnip prices were 601.

So I'm going in now and will open the island up

Just thought I'd mention it here just in case, some one mentioned in the turnip thread that I can go back in time :pac:

I've bribed gently asked my son for the switch back to try and turn back time to this morning when turnip prices were 601.

So I'm going in now and will open the island up

Someone else can grab that mysterious painting, I'm sure I'll come across it another time! :)

Found a sneaky Lily of the Valley hidden away on my island, so I must have been a 5 star at some point in the last week or so. :)

Once I offload this week's turnips, I'll do a cleanup, pickup my DIYs and talk to Isobel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Is there any must-have DIYs that new players should get? I went into the shop and bought 3 sets of DIYs. So i have them and a few other random ones i picked up. Nothing special though.

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Is there any must-have DIYs that new players should get? I went into the shop and bought 3 sets of DIYs. So i have them and a few other random ones i picked up. Nothing special though.

I cant remember what's available as a new player. But if you can get better tools deffo go for those diys. Iron wood sets are really popular too. I have some diys laying around if you want to grab some of those?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Isabelle informed me this morning that we have shooting stars this eve. Will open up around 9pm if anyone wants to pop over for a watch party :pac:

I have 10 DIYs on the ground outside my shop. I can open up if you want. You're welcome to take as many as you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I have a pile of DIYs and duplicate clothes, floors and wallpapers that I'm going to sell to the terrible twins if nobody else wants them. They're littering my island!

I'll open up after work for anyone who wants to come over & have a root.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Redd here too

Scary and Mysterious

So they're still here.

Could I get that mysterious painting off you? Sent a friend request

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Got my 6th resident there, Ed!

RedRochey wrote: »
    Could I get that mysterious painting off you? Sent a friend request

Of course. I'll open it up in a bit and if it's still there, you can have it.

I feel I should be more enthusiastic about the paintings, but I'm just not there yet in the game. I'm going on the belief they'll come around again.

As regards the game play itself. I paid of the latest instalment on the house (348k). I'm wondering whether I should now concentrate on doing up the island itself and get back to working on the house at a later stage?

What did you guys do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I feel I should be more enthusiastic about the paintings, but I'm just not there yet in the game. I'm going on the belief they'll come around again.

As regards the game play itself. I paid of the latest instalment on the house (348k). I'm wondering whether I should now concentrate on doing up the island itself and get back to working on the house at a later stage?

What did you guys do?

Thanks! Let me know when you're open :)

I think there's more you can do outside on the island than inside your house, but unless you have terraforming then you're a bit limited with what you can do

What did you guys do?

Easier for our island as we had 3 doing it (the little one not so much of the graft...) but we concentrated on outside once we got the builder app

I change inside quite regularly now. Still haven’t got close to the 150k needed for the gold statue

It’s 100% down to what you enjoy though. As long as you’re having fun, keep doing that!

What did you guys do?

My house is a shambles, though externally it's now a castle!! But love redoing my island. I'll hopefully get round to doing my house at some point but for now am happy playing with island design.

Opening it now

• Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

When do you unlock the terraforming etc?

I recently got the ability to buy bridges and inclines etc, super expensive! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I heard talk of the villager trafficking trade here before, but went on Nookazon for the first time there.:eek::eek:

500 NMT for villagers! Is this just the currency they are gonna use to buy more stuff on the site or do they plan on making 500 island tours?!

Imagine standing at the machine trying to get out 500 tickets.....

awec wrote: »
    When do you unlock the terraforming etc?

I recently got the ability to buy bridges and inclines etc, super expensive! :eek:

Probably not the right way to do it, but now we can dive for sea creatures, I donate the new ones and sell everything. You rake it in!

• Advertisement

I heard talk of the villager trafficking trade here before, but went on Nookazon for the first time there.:eek::eek:

500 NMT for villagers! Is this just the currency they are gonna use to buy more stuff on the site or do they plan on making 500 island tours?!

Imagine standing at the machine trying to get out 500 tickets.....

I presume they use the NMT to get the islands and then get the most popular characters again. I’ve seen people sell stuff for real money too

Little one watched a video the other day on top 10 most wanted characters and they gave a ‘value’ for each of them. We have 4 of the top 10 on the video and all by complete chance (and my favourite - Phoebe - isn’t anywhere near the top)

It’s all so weird to me.

Advertisement