Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

awec wrote: »
    When do you unlock the terraforming etc?

I recently got the ability to buy bridges and inclines etc, super expensive! :eek:

You need 3 stars and a concert! When credits roll, you'll get the terraforming app. Keep talking to Tom Nook and Isobel and ask them what to do next.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Ah thanks for the nooks ticket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Gates are open if anyone wants to pop over & take any of the stuff I have left out.

Edit: I just got called from a turnip queue - I’ll open back up when I’m finished selling

Edit: Back open now.

Does Pascal not come every day? This is at least twice this week that I’ve caught a scallop & he hasn’t shown up!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Does Pascal not come every day? This is at least twice this week that I’ve caught a scallop & he hasn’t shown up!

I think cos your gate is open.... I caught 3 yesterday with gate open, no Pascal! Closed gate, caught another and then he popped up!

• Advertisement

I think cos your gate is open.... I caught 3 yesterday with gate open, no Pascal! Closed gate, caught another and then he popped up!

Ah! OK I’ll close the gate & see if that sorts it. Thanks!

Edit: I just caught another one & he showed up. Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I don't think he's guaranteed to come when you first catch a scallop, it might take the 2nd or 3rd scallop before he pops up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Have Mabel there selling clothes.
    Is that any use to anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gates are open now if anyone wants to get some shooting stars. Celeste is here also.

Gotta pop out to walk the dog, will be afk for a bit, but I’ll leave the island open.

I have a pink chicken called Becky in my campsite this morning. Not sure how I feel about her.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Iggly has decided to leave my island, does his house get automatically repopulated as soon as he leaves?

Iggly has decided to leave my island, does his house get automatically repopulated as soon as he leaves?

The house is left empty for one day. If you don’t invite another villager yourself, then one will automatically appear. This is one of my favourite parts of the game. When you have an empty lot, go to nook mile islands and each time a random villager will be there that you can invite if you want. I think the most I did in a day was about 50 or 60 islands until I found a villager I really wanted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Tomorrow he’ll be ‘in boxes’ meaning all his stuff will be in nook inc cardboard ‘moving’ boxes and you can say good bye etc

The following day his plot will be empty. You can visit islands using nook miles tickets and you’ll meet characters on each one until you ask one to move to your island

If you don’t do this, the plot will be auto assigned to a random character the next day. Initially youll see a ‘sold’ sign on the empty plot

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

A couple of mine said they wanted to leave. I was a little offended and asked them to stay :o. I don't think anyones going anywhere now :pac:

I always feel like I'm disturbing Blathers when I go in to him during the day :D

Red sold me a fake :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Heh... 5 stars (and without clutter).
    About time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I never let them leave... But we have thinking about letting Eloise go. Anyone have a suggestion for a good snooty character? Julia was in our campsite a while back and I liked her. We'll be using the amiibo so can choose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I never let them leave... But we have thinking about letting Eloise go. Anyone have a suggestion for a good snooty character? Julia was in our campsite a while back and I liked her. We'll be using the amiibo so can choose :)

I didn't like Whitney at all but she has really grown on me over the past few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

It's time for a new islander here too, Kitt decided to leave this morning.

I also have Redd here today with a real Moving painting and fake Warrior Statue and Wistful Painting if anyone is interested I can open up?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Raykay23 wrote: »
    I also have Redd here today with a real Moving painting and fake Warrior Statue and Wistful Painting if anyone is interested I can open up?

Would love to pop over for moving painting! :)

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    Would love to pop over for moving painting! :)
    I'll open the gates now

I always let them go. F*** them, the ungrateful ****es. I build them a 5 star island paradise and they want to leave? Their loss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »
    I always let them go. F*** them, the ungrateful ****es. I build them a 5 star island paradise and they want to leave? Their loss!!

:pac::pac:

I think I have attachment issues. I just had an image of myself lying on a fancy psychologist chair describing how I just can't let them leave, put too much time into the friendship and their yards. If only I could call into the Frasier Crane show.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Raykay23 wrote: »

I'd love the fake warrior please

My daughter has asked me to inform you that she will never let Marshall go (so I'm under instructions on him...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have Label on my island today, she's the worst of all the visitors :( I'd say you could wear anything and she's still give you those able tickets, which are pretty much useless as well

My daughter has asked me to inform you that she will never let Marshall go (so I'm under instructions on him...)

If you do ever let him go, sounds like you'll be in boxes next! :D

:pac::pac:

I think I have attachment issues. I just had an image of myself lying on a fancy psychologist chair describing how I just can't let them leave, put too much time into the friendship and their yards. If only I could call into the Frasier Crane show.

Yeah, I'm not getting rid of some of my villagers because some algorithim has made them decide they want to leave. I still haven't changed the yards from former residents - although I probably should!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I just got rid of the most popular villager (Raymond, he was boring), and swapped him for one of the least popular (Rodney, has a subreddit dedicated to hating him). I guess there’s something wrong with me, I way prefer living with the annoying and grumpy villagers.

• Advertisement

Multipass wrote: »
    I just got rid of the most popular villager (Raymond, he was boring), and swapped him for one of the least popular (Rodney, has a subreddit dedicated to hating him). I guess there’s something wrong with me, I way prefer living with the annoying and grumpy villagers.

I genuinely think you need a mix of all of them. We don't have a snooty one at the moment so our next one will hopefully be one of those types

Advertisement