Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

i have a snooty horse and blue koala
    and a lazy, sister, 2 peppy, jock, grumpy
    I think anchovy is either lazy or normal. normal types seem to not stick around much

most attached to apple, cheri, deirdre, and rudy

• Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Mine are all boring happy cheery types. Ed, Pheobe, Nibbles, Norma, Iggly who is leaving, and so far an unknown moving in tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Multipass wrote: »
    I just got rid of the most popular villager (Raymond, he was boring), and swapped him for one of the least popular (Rodney, has a subreddit dedicated to hating him). I guess there’s something wrong with me, I way prefer living with the annoying and grumpy villagers.

I have Rodney too, I love him :D don't understand the hate he gets

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If you are interested in getting all the reactions you need one of each type in your village, different personalities give the different reactions. I have all 42 :D

You could have sold that Raymond on Nookazon for 10 million bells :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

If you are interested in getting all the reactions you need one of each type in your village, different personalities give the different reactions. I have all 42 :D

You could have sold that Raymond on Nookazon for 10 million bells :pac:

Aw rats. But then again I already have a million in the bank and nothing to spend it on :cool:

• Advertisement

Multipass wrote: »
    Aw rats. But then again I already have a million in the bank and nothing to spend it on :cool:

Until one day the big crown is on sale in the tailors for 1.2 million bells! And you need it, and your fave villager needs one to match :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

If anyone wants Becky the pink chicken (snooty I think) let me know. She’s in my campsite. Not my cup of tea to be honest.
    Harry the bearded hippo will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants him either. He’s cranky.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I'd love the fake warrior please

Only seeing this now. I'm going to open the gates for a while if you or anyone else wants to visit Redd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

OK Celeste hunters, she’s on my island

Dodo code - 4GKPH

Will be open for about an hour or so. Mightn’t be active though

Light star showers only...

i was reading about a 32 item limit on some villager gifts like wall mounted ones and fossils count towards them
    or something
    i may have to re think the fossil gift situation

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »
    OK Celeste hunters, she’s on my island

Dodo code - 4GKPH

Will be open for about an hour or so. Mightn’t be active though

Light star showers only...

Are you still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

How many times would you have to gift a villager a fossil/clothes before having the 10% chance of the portrait?

RedRochey wrote: »
    How many times would you have to gift a villager a fossil/clothes before having the 10% chance of the portrait?

I’m sure more clinical analysis players will
    Come along to inform you but for me it took a fair few weeks.

Are you still open?

Sorry. Opened for an hour or so but off a while now

So Blaire moved to my island from Hibernia. Does that mean she actually left there?

awec wrote: »
    So Blaire moved to my island from Hibernia. Does that mean she actually left there?

Aw yeah she was mine. I actually liked her. She didn’t stay long, only about a week.

So when my Iggly leaves tomorrow will he end up on the island of someone who has visited me?

So when my Iggly leaves tomorrow will he end up on the island of someone who has visited me?

It’s certainly possible! I can take a couple of weeks and it depends on whether someone leaves it to random chance to get a new villager. Another one of my villagers turned up on Andrew’s island before.

Possibly. We’ve had loads leave and I think maybe 2 have mentioned on other islands that they came from here.

I met Butch on one and he said something like ‘oh dad (game user name), this is where I rest my bones now’ so there’s kinda a connection there

Finally got my gold HHA trophy today! Without much trying I have to admit. House decorating is definitely not one of my favourite things to do in the game ;)

Today is NMT island hunting for a new villager. Still haven’t really thought about who I want, except for Gaston. If I get him I’ll be delighted!

• Advertisement

I accidentally gave my horse a ballet outfit and she looks so silly

My island could a shake up of villager houses but the effort of moving one at a time...

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Kitt left today and Hopkins was camping so now my newest islander is a blue inflatable rabbit.

Does anyone have hyacinths for sale in their shop today?

Got a hyacinth lamp DIY but needs purple ones. Seems they can only come from orange (and they from red and yellow) so could be a while. I have flower patches for experimenting so don’t mind putting in the time!

Got a hyacinth lamp DIY but needs purple ones. Seems they can only come from orange (and they from red and yellow) so could be a while. I have flower patches for experimenting so don’t mind putting in the time!

I bred purple. Orange and orange have a 6% chance of a purple. 2 orange also give a blue and if you breed 2 of these blues you have a 25% chance of the purple. I have this all written down, obsessed :pac:

The lamp is so nice :D Can't help with the seeds today though sorry, away with no WiFi till tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Red and yellow for sale in the Cranny. Can open if you want to pop across?

Bells21 wrote: »

Yes please!

Bells21 wrote: »

Can i come over for yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Work away the gates are open

Thanks Bells21! The hyacinth lamp project is on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Shooting stars + Celeste. :D
    Celeste near West Beach on island.
    Gates open.

Island is a bit messy at the moment. Please don't remove any weeds need the camp site.

Edit : Gates now closed

Advertisement