Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Turtwig wrote: »
    Shooting stars + Celeste. :D
    Celeste near West Beach on island.
    Gates open.

Island is a bit messy at the moment. Please don't remove any weeds need the camp site.
    Thanks for opening up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

30 islands down and still haven’t found anyone I really want. Not many nook miles left - the stress!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Your welcome guys
    Was afk prepping stuff for tomorrow
    30 islands down and still haven’t found anyone I really want. Not many nook miles left - the stress!

I have like 90,000 nook miles so if you need some just ask :)

Your welcome guys
    Was afk prepping stuff for tomorrow

I have like 90,000 nook miles so if you need some just ask :)

Aw thank you! That’s very kind. Hopefully I’ll find someone soon. I’ve had 2 repeats and one former villager so far!

Well that’s 50 islands done & I think I’ve had enough. 4 repeats, 3 former villagers & a whole pile of peppy villagers. 100,000 Nook miles exhausted. Maybe I should just leave it to chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Was asked to deliver a present to another islander earlier. Totally forgot, opened back up, saw it in my pockets and opened it. Now I can't deliver it :/

Was asked to deliver a present to another islander earlier. Totally forgot, opened back up, saw it in my pockets and opened it. Now I csnt deliver it :/

Bells21 wrote: »
    Was asked to deliver a present to another islander earlier. Totally forgot, opened back up, saw it in my pockets and opened it. Now I csnt deliver it :/

Oh. No! I didn’t think you could open them!

Oh. No! I didn’t think you could open them!

I re wrapped it and tried to deliver it but no go!

I re wrapped it and tried to deliver it but no go!

Aw :(

• Advertisement

there is a pink horse or donkey in my campsite with no eyes, only plus symbols
    it is freaking me out

bluewolf wrote: »
    there is a pink horse or donkey in my campsite with no eyes, only plus symbols
    it is freaking me out

Peaches?

Peaches?

yes!
    peaches.

it's yuka's birthday today. i gave her a laptop lol
    they're dancing around now. first villager birthday on my island

i'll open gates later in case anyone wants Saharah or yuka's birthday do

So I left my new villager to chance and I'm apparently getting a chicken called Ava. Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Island is open if anyone wants to grab a few random freebies or diys. Having a clear out as storage full...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

You can still deliver an opened gift, you do get quizzed on why it was open though. The one time I've done it, I owned up and they were okay with it.
    So I left my new villager to chance and I'm apparently getting a chicken called Ava. Feck.

I had her aaaages ago, probably came from me. She's grand, I didn't mind it when she left though.

Also, found out what happens when you have all the available recipes from Celeste, she gives you star fragments and zodiac fragments (Cancer etc). Pretty nice. I figured she'd just say hi and head away.

Apparently Pascal won't give you recipes for mermaid stuff that others have crafted for you.... I got 3 items from somebody on Facebook and since then have only gotten mermaid dresses and pearls.... I seriously hope that's not true as would love more than 1 mermaid table etc!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Apparently Pascal won't give you recipes for mermaid stuff that others have crafted for you.... I got 3 items from somebody on Facebook and since then have only gotten mermaid dresses and pearls.... I seriously hope that's not true as would love more than 1 mermaid table etc!!!

I'm pretty sure I have learned that recipe so I can make one for you! Just need pearls! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭GiantPencil

Spent all of Quarantine trying to get a Switch and Animal Crossing and finally managed it last weekend. Added my details to the player list too - 3014-4588-4029 Lim4Liam. Waiting on my museum and Nooks Cranny to be built. Wish I'd hoarded my Iron nuggets in the beginning instead of wasting them on good rods and nets. Ended up needing 3 trips to random islands on Nook Miles to get the 30 required. Just seeing Tom Nook again brought me back to 2006 and playing it for the first time on the DS Lite!

Spent all of Quarantine trying to get a Switch and Animal Crossing and finally managed it last weekend. Added my details to the player list too - 3014-4588-4029 Lim4Liam. Waiting on my museum and Nooks Cranny to be built. Wish I'd hoarded my Iron nuggets in the beginning instead of wasting them on good rods and nets. Ended up needing 3 trips to random islands on Nook Miles to get the 30 required. Just seeing Tom Nook again brought me back to 2006 and playing it for the first time on the DS Lite!

Aw yay! Welcome!

• Advertisement

Isabelle informed me this morning that it's my turn for shooting stars tonight. I have a friend coming to visit but I don't think she'll be staying long, so I'll open up after that for anyone who wants to come over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Isabelle informed me this morning that it's my turn for shooting stars tonight. I have a friend coming to visit but I don't think she'll be staying long, so I'll open up after that for anyone who wants to come over.

I'm starting to take it personal that our island seems to be the only one who has never had a (heavy) meteor shower!

Dodge wrote: »
    I'm starting to take it personal that our island seems to be the only one who has never had a (heavy) meteor shower!

Feels like every island has different fortunes. Meteor showers have been fairly common on my island. Appearances of Flick, cousin Redd and decent turnip prices are ultra rare events. Like, the last time cousin Redd appeared I took a photo. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »

I got some intel on this :D On average every island should have 1 heavy shower a month. Isabelle will only announce the heavy shower if she has no other news that day. So a birthday, event, camper or villager leaving that day and she ain't gonna tell you. So chances are you did have one but maybe didn't play that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I got some intel on this :D On average every island should have 1 heavy shower a month. Isabelle will only announce the heavy shower if she has no other news that day. So a birthday, event, camper or villager leaving that day and she ain't gonna tell you. So chances are you did have one but maybe didn't play that evening.
    I mostly play at night. We’ve only had one birthday and a handful of campers.

As I said it’s clearly personal from the nook Mother Nature. There’s no other plausible excuse

I've a new islander today-- Rex from Tramore, smug as because apparently his house smells like him and what could be better

Quick log in before bed and celeste is here. Yuss.
    Say I missed any stars though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I've a new islander today-- Rex from Tramore, smug as because apparently his house smells like him and what could be better

I've had Rex as well so he may have island-hopped. I didn't like him, dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Apple left me today. She was kinda crap (probably resentful of having Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin as parents).

Should have someone new on Wednesday.

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote: »
    I've had Rex as well so he may have island-hopped. I didn't like him, dose.

Rex grew on me. Just this weekend he stated he considered leaving. Few months ago I'd have said "Fine, leave." I almost said the same thing this weekend but the meaning would have been very different. :(

Advertisement