Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

Mr E wrote: »
    Apple left me today. She was kinda crap (probably resentful of having Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin as parents).

Should have someone new on Wednesday.

Gasp
    I love apple

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I have Olaf in boxes today. Hes a matador anteater with flair!!! I really love him but daughter not keen and I want some new faces on the island. Anyone got any pigs leaving tomo before I spend my nmts??

• Administrators Posts: 53,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I have Olaf in boxes today. Hes a matador anteater with flair!!! I really love him but daughter not keen and I want some new faces on the island. Anyone got any pigs leaving tomo before I spend my nmts??

I had Maggie in my campsite yesterday! :(

awec wrote: »
    I had Maggie in my campsite yesterday! :(

Oh shes precious! Did you invite her??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Mr E wrote: »
    Apple left me today. She was kinda crap (probably resentful of having Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin as parents).

Should have someone new on Wednesday.

How dare you, she is my fave!

I may have Eloise in boxes later today, have an amiibo all set to replace her. Just need to gather up the nerve :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

It is possible Mr E adored Apple but when she decided to leave that adoration turned to scorn. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

How dare you, she is my fave!

I may have Eloise in boxes later today, have an amiibo all set to replace her. Just need to gather up the nerve :pac:

I’ll do it for you.

‘Eloise, Princess Peach bears you no specific ill will, but your time on the island is done. G’luck’

Might offer my services on nookazon as some sort of evictor general.

Oh shes precious! Did you invite her??

No I decided to roll the dice and see who I get randomly, but haven't logged on today to see who I got yet.

Turnips are 301,flick is here, go mad on diys if anyone dropping in

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I thought we're not allowed to evict residents during the pandemic... oops wrong thread! :D

Not been able to play much recently but when I logged in late last night, was treated to shooting stars, Celeste and Wisp - with the latter, I always choose something new and got a stadiometer so now I'm thinking of creating a nurse's office/hospital hybrid room.

I also got two villager portraits today from Pashmina and Flurry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Haha I’ve been trying to get rid of my Olaf for ages. He’s currently wearing a baby romper, and he gets whacked with my bug net every time I see him.

No I decided to roll the dice and see who I get randomly, but haven't logged on today to see who I got yet.

I got Octavian. Finally a grumpy villager!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

So I completely missed my meteor shower last night coz of visitors. If I time travel back to last night will my turnips be ok?

So I completely missed my meteor shower last night coz of visitors. If I time travel back to last night will my turnips be ok?

No. Time travelling back will rot them instantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I got Octavian. Finally a grumpy villager!

I have octavian in my island. He was super grumpy at the start but has mellowed. Hilarious watching him scrunch up small and zooming around the island lol

Redd is on my island again.

Real famous panting which is gone, fake scenic and quaint.

Real beautiful statue.

Let me know if anyone wants anything.

Dodge wrote: »
    No. Time travelling back will rot them instantly

Serioussly? Even if it’s just 1 night? Aw crap. I spent 875k on my turnips. I’ve plenty in the bank. Is it worth it? Hmm

Serioussly? Even if it’s just 1 night? Aw crap. I spent 875k on my turnips. I’ve plenty in the bank. Is it worth it? Hmm

You could travel back as soon as you sell them.

Eloise is in boxes, let me know if anyone wants her!

Dodge wrote: »
    You could travel back as soon as you sell them.

Ok @Bluewolf has said she’ll be open around 9 selling at 310. I’m happy to sell for that if there’s enough interest for me to travel back for a meteor shower. Let me k ow if you’re interested?

• Advertisement

oh a meteor shower party. that'll be cool

Ok @Bluewolf has said she’ll be open around 9 selling at 310. I’m happy to sell for that if there’s enough interest for me to travel back for a meteor shower. Let me k ow if you’re interested?

I would come, although I don't usually like reliving Mondays :D

Celeste here if anyone needs to visit her! The odd star but deffo not a full on shower. Please take all the diys and random bits on the beach!

Anyone need any of these DIYs?

Grass skirt
    Tree standee
    Shell wand
    Firewood
    Tropical vista
    Log round table
    Ironwood bed
    Bamboo bench
    Crest doorplate
    Grass standee
    Large cardboard boxes

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Why do you need to visit celeste? What does she do for you?

I have Label on my island if anyone is interested. Will be online around 9

Celeste gives you a different recipe each time that is made from star fragments. I love her to bits, she’s my favourite npc.

Gates r open

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

She gives you recipes and star fragments but most of all she's absolutely adorable!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok I’ve rolled back the clock to last night so I have Celeste & shooting stars. Gates are open!

Advertisement