Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone got an Island with Mums, Cosmos, Lillies or Roses I could visit.

Can bring fruit, the other types of flowers or drop a few Bells in return

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

AMGer wrote: »
    Anyone got an Island with Mums, Cosmos, Lillies or Roses I could visit.

Can bring fruit, the other types of flowers or drop a few Bells in return

I have those flowers. Feel free to drop by, my gate is open. I don’t need anything except maybe a fun outfit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Hows everyone getting on in the fishing tourney? My record is 11 fish!

Annoying though that you can't see you're overall fish points, you need 300 to get the gold trophey

Hows everyone getting on in the fishing tourney? My record is 11 fish!

Annoying though that you can't see you're overall fish points, you need 300 to get the gold trophey

Wow 11? My best is 7 so far

Wow 11? My best is 7 so far

Using bait I should add :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Using bait I should add :D

Even with bait my best is 9, was a second or two away from getting 10. You need to get lucky with some of the fish taking the bait in the first or second try though. I stand in the middle of a bridge, chuck the bait in, cast and the fish turns and faces the bait, then it’s the luck of the draw. Rinse and repeat until the time runs out. But always using bait and standing in the same spot.

Happy out though, I got a cool
    tackle bag
    on my first attempt. :)

I've used up all my bait now, time it takes to restock isn't worth it really

I've used up all my bait now, time it takes to restock isn't worth it really

Do you mean to catch the clams and craft? Can be a bit of a chore alright. But there’s tons of insects I’m catching while farming the clams and making a few quid in the process. Done for now, not that pushed about the trophies tbh so whatever other items I get from the points will do me.

In other news, Tom can wait for his latest loan repayment, I’m spending big on turnips tomorrow. :pac:

Anyone know when Fleck visits or is it random?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I haven't got any fishing tournament on my island...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I haven't got any fishing tournament on my island...

Maybe you haven't settled in enough yet?
    https://twitter.com/AC_Isabelle/status/1248883553225637889

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Maybe you haven't settled in enough yet?
    https://twitter.com/AC_Isabelle/status/1248883553225637889

Ah, maybe. I've only just moved in the second of three new residents so maybe I need to be further along. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Kid nephew had a mini-meltdown after finding out at 17:50 that the tourney ended at 18:00 (wouldn't believe me, was misled by chap in the plaza mentioning 20:00), having been messing around up to that point, and stuck without fishing rod, shovel or bait :D

Absolute mad rush ensued and he got to start at 17:58...

Only to foolishly cast into the river :( Still managed to catch 4 though!

Got some participation Nook points as a consolation in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Tried the fishing thing twice, so boring, it's just go fishing with a clock, nothing amazing so I didn't do it.

Kid nephew had a mini-meltdown after finding out at 17:50 that the tourney ended at 18:00 (wouldn't believe me, was misled by chap in the plaza mentioning 20:00), having been messing around up to that point, and stuck without fishing rod, shovel or bait :D

Absolute mad rush ensued and he got to start at 17:58...

Only to foolishly cast into the river :( Still managed to catch 4 though!

Got some participation Nook points as a consolation in any case.

Ajust the clock back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Different way of doing the tourney no going and stocking up on sharks or rare fish I think it's a good way of doing things

Still short the bunny day recipe for the lamp and the rug - will we still have time to get them tomorrow or is tonight the last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Anyone have a bunny day rug or a bunny day wall clock for my daughter?
    Also cherrie blossom tree wallpaper, cherrie blossom lantern of cherrie blossom umbrella for the missus.

Can excharge other blossom stuff of eggs etc.

Edit. My daughter need the recipes for a prize tomorrow. My missus is happy with premade stuff.

iamtony wrote: »
    Also cherrie blossom tree wallpaper, cherrie blossom lantern of cherrie blossom umbrella for the missus.

I've the recipes for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I have a jukebox in the middle of the town. I went into the menu and raised the volume to the loudest. A present floated down from above with a recipe for a
    pan flute
    inside. Very cool.

• Advertisement

Does the price the pigs looks for turnips change during the day? They’re currently looking to sell them for 107 each.

Does the price the pigs looks for turnips change during the day? They’re currently looking to sell them for 107 each.

Was wondering that also. Daisy selling them for 103 each for me today. Debating how much to spend on them, thinking 500k. Sell for a profit during the week, pay off the house loan and some more infrastructure.

Oh and that was a nice surprise, thanks! :)

iamtony wrote: »

Edit. My daughter need the recipes for a prize tomorrow. My missus is happy with premade stuff.

Tony, I have those recipes for the rug and the clock for your daughter

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Was wondering that also. Daisy selling them for 103 each for me today. Debating how much to spend on them, thinking 500k. Sell for a profit during the week, pay off the house loan and some more infrastructure.

Oh and that was a nice surprise, thanks! :)

I’m visiting Cherryland (not sure whose island it is & the turnips are 95 bells. I’ll buy a few here.

I only just realised, those words displayed when you redeem Nook Miles in the app - they’re added to the list of phrases you can set as your passport title. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is £49.99 on Nintendo shop the cheapest I’ll get this online can anyone help me? Is there a cheaper way? Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thewholehogge

+1 for buying it from cdkeys.com. Nice and quick paying by PayPal and you get the download code straight away.

Tony, I have those recipes for the rug and the clock for your daughter
    They got them early this morning thanks very much.

• Advertisement

I’m visiting Cherryland (not sure whose island it is & the turnips are 95 bells. I’ll buy a few here.

That's my daughters island, Lee :rolleyes:

Advertisement