Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Bells21 wrote: »
    I'm totally confused from reading and maybe someone here can help...... When will I be able to start collecting ornaments? Isabelle hasn't made the announcement yet about decorating a tree?

December 15 they start (so tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Dodge wrote: »
    December 15 they start (so tomorrow)

I actually thought today was the 15th and that's why I was getting so frustrated!!! Lol!
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ok Celeste here for the meteor shower

I’ll be open for about an hour or so

Dodo code - LCF0L

Take any DIYs, shop away etc

I'm going to visit if that's ok? I need stars, in particular Sagittarius fragments. Do you need anything?

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm going to visit if that's ok? I need stars, in particular Sagittarius fragments. Do you need anything?

Fire away. I might ask you to water though!

Oh I love the Christmas trees!!

• Advertisement

Between the light up and ‘real’ trees I think we’ve about 10 up around the island. Love the snow and Xmas stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Between the light up and ‘real’ trees I think we’ve about 10 up around the island. Love the snow and Xmas stuff

On my way!

Quick! I’ll leave it open but I won’t be around to chat. Sorry

Celeste is near my house. Would you mind watering the windflowers in the patch beside my house. Behind the spikey fence?

Quick! I’ll leave it open but I won’t be around to chat. Sorry

Celeste is near my house. Would you mind watering the windflowers in the patch beside my house. Behind the spikey fence?

I can’t see you as available - are you Nerdtopia?

I can’t see you as available - are you Nerdtopia?

Use code LCF0L

bnha place is the island

• Advertisement

Use code LCF0L

bnha place is the island

On my way!

Use code LCF0L

bnha place is the island

Thanks a mill! Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Lads the northern lights are gorgeous :eek::eek:

Thanks a mill! Much appreciated

No bother. Hope you got what you needed before it went to sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Not sure if it's mentioned yet but Lidl Christmas jumper is available in game at the able sisters shop terminal with code MO-PLTS-4L5V-N1XR

Not sure if it's mentioned yet but Lidl Christmas jumper is available in game at the able sisters shop terminal with code MO-PLTS-4L5V-N1XR

Ooh really? Class, I’ll pick that up in the morning, ta!

RedRochey wrote: »
    Lads the northern lights are gorgeous :eek::eek:

I haven’t had them yet, I’m due in the next day or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Aw wow! My meteo nook doesn't have any northern lights till January.

But heavy meteor shower this evening if anyone still needs some stars, can open the gate. You can give a birthday gift to Chadder too if you want :D

Does anyone have the pop up books? I’d love to get them all but my shop only has the shark one. If anyone wants to trade, I’ll post you a shark one?
    Also, the cutest reindeer costume is in my Able’s today!

Does anyone have the pop up books? I’d love to get them all but my shop only has the shark one. If anyone wants to trade, I’ll post you a shark one?
    Also, the cutest reindeer costume is in my Able’s today!

Oh I'd love to get that costume later?

Sorry I have the shark book as well, maybe we could organise a cataloging meet up soon for all the Xmas items?

• Advertisement

Oh I'd love to get that costume later?

Sorry I have the shark book as well, maybe we could organise a cataloging meet up soon for all the Xmas items?

Sure, I’ll open up later after work. I’d be up for a catalog meet as well, I’d love to get all the toys!

Sure, I’ll open up later after work. I’d be up for a catalog meet as well, I’d love to get all the toys!

If we have the same colour popup book we might have the colours for everything :D I've green doll house, colourful kids tent, red helicopter

If we have the same colour popup book we might have the colours for everything :D I've green doll house, colourful kids tent, red helicopter

We do! I have all of those and the green robot & light brown dog

Our colours are

Pink dollhouse
    Pink tent
    Spotted dog plushie
    Yellow RC helicopter
    Black & silver mini circuit
    Savannah pop up book
    Blue dinosaur

If anyone wants one, let me know. Won’t be on until later

I have the flowers pop up book, I can send you.

I now have all the dogs also!!

I have the pink dollhouse, very interested in getting more colours of the dollhouse for my tiny town :D

I have yellow dollhouse, pink tent, savannah pop up book and spotted plushie. I have spares of all (except maybe the dollhouse at the moment) if anyone wants any.
    I have wrapped some already, my niece and nephew will be playing on Christmas day so setting up some presents for them in advance.

Edit: yellow dollhouse is for sale in my shop today if anyone wants me to buy one for them!

OK folks, island open there for friends for a little while

On sale in the shop is the spotted plushie

The sisters are selling Santa coats, hats and pants too

Won’t be chatting as it’s beside me at the (home desk) so don’t think I’m being rude!

EDIT - sorry. Had to close...

I gave all my villagers a snowflake wreath, but not all of them have put it up on their door. Is there any way to force this to happen?

I gave all my villagers a snowflake wreath, but not all of them have put it up on their door. Is there any way to force this to happen?

Not sure tbh. I got a festive wreath from one of them so hopefully they all put that one up. Looks great

• Advertisement

I could have sworn I gave out 2 or 3 yesterday but can only see one a door today! Usually they always put up the door decorations

Advertisement