Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Sorry I don't have any of your missing art. May I have the informative statue please?

I'll come over now for the paper. I can craft all the festive DIYs, is there anything I can bring you?

Ya you can have the statue

Could I get 2 of the festive candles?

Open now

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

RedRochey wrote: »
    Haha Bells haven't really been an issue since April, made 8 million selling turnips one week :D

I'll open now so and I'll stock up on some in case anyone needs some later

I also have loads of spare real art, I'd say I time travelled 20 times and only got 1 new piece of art off Redd :mad: Free to a good home for Christmas :D

Twinkling x4, Glowing x2, Flowery x2, Worthy, Quaint, Sinking x2, Serene, Nice, Academic x2, Common x2, Dynamic, Perfect x3, Moody and Mysterious paintings

Informative and Beautiful statues

Looking for:
    Calm Painting
    Solemn Painting
    Wild Painting - Left Half
    Gallant Statue
    Motherly Statue
    Robust Statue
    Rock-Head Statue
    Tremendous Statue
    Valiant Statue

Also looking for a red phonebox :D

Could I pop over for some art? I'll check if I have any you need now!

tbahh wrote: »
    Could I pop over for some art? I'll check if I have any you need now!

Yup, open now! No worries if you don't, I'll catch Redd eventually :D

Cool, will pop over in a sec!

Had a solemn painting but Blathers said it was a fake!
    Are you in need of anything else? Don't have red phonebox, unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Daughter discovered if u chat to a villager, offer a present then select B, they give you 3 sheets of red paper!! Only worked the once but she is delighted with her present pile!!

• Advertisement

Are you still open??

Are you still open??

No sorry but I can send you whatever you need?

No sorry but I can send you whatever you need?

Legend! Just some red wrapping paper please. A stack please! Did u get rattan bits? At my parents so Internet is dodgy....

Thanks a bunch again! Museum looking a lot better now!

Legend! Just some red wrapping paper please. A stack please! Did u get rattan bits? At my parents so Internet is dodgy....

Turns out you can't send wrapping paper by mail :eek:

Let me know when you're around and I'll open up again

• Advertisement

Turns out you can't send wrapping paper by mail :eek:

Let me know when you're around and I'll open up again

Ah feck! Making elf donuts here with the sprogs so free whenever you are!!

Ah feck! Making elf donuts here with the sprogs so free whenever you are!!

Open now, I'll be away from the switch but the wrapping paper is in Nooks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Just got Animal crossing for christmas. I have added a few people from the player list.
    My friend code is 5422- 4407-8321 please add me switch name -shelz

I've never played animal crossing before so just roaming around my own island at the minute getting the hang of things.

Redd is here with a real detailed painting if anyone wants it? Looking for the illuminated snowflakes DIY or even if someone could craft me a few of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Redd is here with a real detailed painting if anyone wants it? Looking for the illuminated snowflakes DIY or even if someone could craft me a few of them?

I can craft some for you if you still need them?

Multipass wrote: »
    I can craft some for you if you still need them?

Ya that would great, I can send you the materials, what do you need? Could I get 4 of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Ya that would great, I can send you the materials, what do you need? Could I get 4 of them?

No need I’ve made you 4, I’ll pm you a code

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I’m really going to miss the Xmas decorations. Snow for another month so might leave them up...

Haha Bells haven't really been an issue since April, made 8 million selling turnips one week :D

I'll open now so and I'll stock up on some in case anyone needs some later

I also have loads of spare real art, I'd say I time travelled 20 times and only got 1 new piece of art off Redd :mad: Free to a good home for Christmas :D

Twinkling x4, Glowing x2, Flowery x2, Worthy, Quaint, Sinking x2, Serene, Nice, Academic x2, Common x2, Dynamic, Perfect x3, Moody and Mysterious paintings

Informative and Beautiful statues

Looking for:
    Calm Painting
    Solemn Painting
    Wild Painting - Left Half
    Gallant Statue
    Motherly Statue
    Robust Statue
    Rock-Head Statue
    Tremendous Statue
    Valiant Statue

Also looking for a red phonebox :D

I have a spare motherly now if you still need? And the illuminated snowflakes diy too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I've got 30+ spare diys. I'm going to leave them in front of the museum and open my gates. If you want any of them please take them..... They're cluttering the place up and bothering me now.

• Advertisement

I have a spare motherly now if you still need? And the illuminated snowflakes diy too

Oh savage could I take both? Do you need any more art? I have all the flowers as well if you need any? I probably wont be playing today though

Bells21 wrote: »
    I've got 30+ spare diys. I'm going to leave them in front of the museum and open my gates. If you want any of them please take them..... They're cluttering the place up and bothering me now.

Do you have any festive or mushroom diys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Sorry one of those days.... No mushroom and only the snow flake wreath diy. Lots of the fruit ones, a few golden diys.

Have a spare mush table if you're in need?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I've never felt older typing this, but....

My 7 year old got a switch and animal crossing for Christmas. The parental controls I applied in the nintendo app have the game set to a restricted mode, where she can't visit other islands. She's looking to travel, but I'm not sure what this unlocks. This grants access to other players island (not NPCs) I assume. I've tried looking this up, but I'm unsure. Is this okay? My main concern is if there unrestricted messaging in the others islands. Honestly, I've turned into my parents here. Confused. Help.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My main concern is if there unrestricted messaging in the others islands.

Yeah, if she's on someone island, they can chat with voice chat (if she has the app on her phone) or message in game. If she has them added as a friend, they can send letters/presents in game after that too. All the above is contingent on having a Nintendo online membership. Can't travel to any other players islands without that.

I've never felt older typing this, but....

My 7 year old got a switch and animal crossing for Christmas. The parental controls I applied in the nintendo app have the game set to a restricted mode, where she can't visit other islands. She's looking to travel, but I'm not sure what this unlocks. This grants access to other players island (not NPCs) I assume. I've tried looking this up, but I'm unsure. Is this okay? My main concern is if there unrestricted messaging in the others islands. Honestly, I've turned into my parents here. Confused. Help.
    Parental controls can be temporarily lifted too so you could suggest she only travels when you’re around. Don’t install the Nintendo app and chat is limited to on screen

I’ll say that in 9 months or so our 11 year old has only visited her friends and a couple of dream islands (no interaction) and used the portals to look for codes

I’ve travelled a fair bit (as has my wife) and we’ve never encountered anything that could be dodgy. Most people who play are too worried about their islands being wrecked to allow anyone to visit!

Might open island a bit later if anyone is around!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Got a new Switch it didn't transfer my island so thats that gone. **** Nintendo and its ****ty service

• Advertisement

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Got a new Switch it didn't transfer my island so thats that gone. **** Nintendo and its ****ty service

That’s a pisser. I’d contact their customer service as they’ve advertised this was possible

Advertisement