Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Got a new Switch it didn't transfer my island so thats that gone. **** Nintendo and its ****ty service

Did you try to transfer the save?
    Had you backed it up to the cloud since they introduced that feature?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone have the white rattan lamp I could catalog?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

RedRochey wrote: »
    Anyone have the white rattan lamp I could catalog?

I have white rattan table lamp in my catalogue, I just posted one to you, hope that's right!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

If there are any new players looking for Diys I have quite a few spares collected. Let me know if anyone wants to pop across to get some.

Anyone have the kid's tent in a colour other than floral, blue or brown?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have pink, I'll send one through to you when I'm on later this evening.

I've a colourful tent if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I have white, I can order one from my catalogue if u like?

Oh yes any of them would be lovely please!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Star Lord wrote: »
    Did you try to transfer the save?
    Had you backed it up to the cloud since they introduced that feature?

You cannot back it up to the cloud, it said so and I used to other transfer option... 4 months gone. Back to square one. Bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Bells21 wrote: »
    If there are any new players looking for Diys I have quite a few spares collected. Let me know if anyone wants to pop across to get some.

That'd be nice seems as I'm back to the start. Can't even make a ladder yet.

It seems I have more than just pink!
    I also have a blue and white striped one and a blue one with yellow... do you need either of these? I can order through Nook if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I've a colourful tent if you want?

Is that the one that looks a bit like a circus? I’ll have that if it’s available please

Edit- I mean it probably isn’t like a circus but I think it is so...

cee_jay wrote: »
    It seems I have more than just pink!
    I also have a blue and white striped one and a blue one with yellow... do you need either of these? I can order through Nook if you do.

I just need one today to finish a new room in my house, hmmm I think the blue and white stripes please :D

I just need one today to finish a new room in my house, hmmm I think the blue and white stripes please :D

The pink one I have posted to you, will send the blue and white one through nook now

cee_jay wrote: »
    The pink one I have posted to you, will send the blue and white one through nook now

Too kind thank you! If you need anything in return please ask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Does anyone have the pastel teacups or either the blue or white lighthouse for sale in their nookstop because I’d like to buy them! Thanks

Also I have the puppy plushies in nearly all colours except chestnut or tri coloured if anyone is looking for them! They are so cute

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Hey all! Just recently started playing Animal Crossing:NH (I’m still mostly wandering around collecting apples & making snowmen) and really enjoying it so far. I’ve added my details to the Google doc in the OP & would be extremely grateful for any help or guidance, or anything that would be useful for me to know as a beginner. Is there anything in particular I should be working towards at the start of the game? This is my first experience with any of the AC games so even basic stuff would be helpful! Thanks!! :D

LizT wrote: »
    Also I have the puppy plushies in nearly all colours except chestnut or tri coloured if anyone is looking for them! They are so cute

I have the 2 you are missing! I can't remember if I can post to you, I'll check later or tomorrow and if not we can organise a time if you want them :)

I have all the puppies, if anyone wants any let me know.

• Advertisement

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Hey all! Just recently started playing Animal Crossing:NH (I’m still mostly wandering around collecting apples & making snowmen) and really enjoying it so far. I’ve added my details to the Google doc in the OP & would be extremely grateful for any help or guidance, or anything that would be useful for me to know as a beginner. Is there anything in particular I should be working towards at the start of the game? This is my first experience with any of the AC games so even basic stuff would be helpful! Thanks!! :D

Great thing about the game is you can play however way you like, focus on your house or doing up your island or a little of both.

My tip is to focus on earning bells. If you fish or catch bugs, theres visitors called Flick and CJ who visit your island every fortnight and pay more than the Nook twins so hoard them till they visit.

You make more money selling foreign fruit in the shop on your island. You can get the other fruit from us here and plant trees yourself.

Then save up these bells and invest heavy in the turnips :D when you buy ask here for turnip prices, check reddit and turnip exchange, pretty easy to get a good profit then!

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    That'd be nice seems as I'm back to the start. Can't even make a ladder yet.

I'm opening my gates now, if you add me you should be able to travel across to my island. My details are on the document

Anyone have the antique bureau and antique chair in brown that they could send me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Anyone have the antique bureau and antique chair in brown that they could send me?

Light or dark brown?

I have the bureau in natural which is a light brown, and black. Only have the chair in black.

Light or dark brown?

I have the bureau in natural which is a light brown, and black. Only have the chair in black.

I think it's just called brown, this one: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Antique_bureau

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I think it's just called brown, this one: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Antique_bureau

Ah yeah that’s the darker one. Sorry!

I have a ton of festive doubles if anyone wants to come over for a look. Clothes & toys. They’re on the right beach. I’ll be open for about half an hour.

I have the 2 you are missing! I can't remember if I can post to you, I'll check later or tomorrow and if not we can organise a time if you want them :)

I have all the puppies, if anyone wants any let me know.

That would be great, thanks!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Thanks for the FR! I’ll send some of my own back later tonight, maybe just to the odd few to users who have posted on this page for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Bells21 wrote: »
    I'm opening my gates now, if you add me you should be able to travel across to my island. My details are on the document

Thanks for the DIYs and clothes. Your island is Fab.

• Advertisement

Harpy wrote: »
    Thanks for the DIYs and clothes. Your island is Fab.

You're welcome, no point in them going to waste. Look forward to visiting yours soon!

Advertisement