Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

LizT wrote: »
    That would be great, thanks!

Thank you so much for the kits! I use them all the time :D

Wondering if this has happened to others, that around the start of the month one resident doesn't get their letter and gift from mom? It's happened my husband maybe 2 months and me this month. He time travelled back and forth and his letter arrived. I could do that but we had a few events the last couple of days and it would be annoying. Did anyone ever get the letter a bit later than the first of the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Thank you so much for the kits! I use them all the time :D

Wondering if this has happened to others, that around the start of the month one resident doesn't get their letter and gift from mom? It's happened my husband maybe 2 months and me this month. He time travelled back and forth and his letter arrived. I could do that but we had a few events the last couple of days and it would be annoying. Did anyone ever get the letter a bit later than the first of the month?

Last month I got it about the 16th or so but I honestly don’t know if I get one every month

Nothing this month. I assume it could be related to other ‘events’

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

There’s red wrapping paper in my shop today for anyone who needs it for the gift pile recipe. Let me know if you want some!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Finally got around to adding some people, anyone who has posted on this page & was on the Google doc got sent an invite. I meant to get around to it yesterday but I got caught making some new threads & was recreating Newcastle United retro 90’s football shirts until waaay too late last night! :D I’ve received a few requests since I entered my details into the doc, what a great resource to have!

Looking forward to meeting anyone new in the game & losing plenty of hours on a sunny island floating in the sea!

I'll open my gates for a while, if new players wanna come pick some fruit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

As today is the last day of the Christmas holidays for me (:() I wanted to share some pictures of my island before I take down all the decorations, thanks to everyone who has sent me stuff recently :D I put a lot of work into this and I'm fairly proud with how it turned out!

Christmas Tree Farm
    bntqJhU.jpg

Santa's Post Office
    5WGC6ph.jpg

Fairly basic ice rink (was handy to fill up some space)
    jSIW69V.jpg

Santa's workshop with some hard working elves
    7l3SsQo.jpg

Fairly happy with how my house looks
    1kqFp8i.jpg

Jingle and Eugene hanging around the plaza
    J7IOD4l.jpg

Christmas dinner table, I imagined if each villager brought their own chair and it was a mix
    C3ON6lA.jpg

My forest lights walk (used Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo as inspiration)
    NmFxvoI.jpg
    f8E7LzS.jpg

My Tiki Bar turned into an Ice Bar for the winter
    CrNBeK4.jpg

RedRochey wrote: »
    As today is the last day of the Christmas holidays for me (:() I wanted to share some pictures of my island before I take down all the decorations, thanks to everyone who has sent me stuff recently :D I put a lot of work into this and I'm fairly proud with how it turned out

WOW! Your island looks amazing! I especially love the elves working away. You put a ton of effort into it! I didn’t even get half the decorations, including the reindeer and the trees. Something to look forward to for next year I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

RedRochey wrote: »
    As today is the last day of the Christmas holidays for me (:() I wanted to share some pictures of my island before I take down all the decorations, thanks to everyone who has sent me stuff recently :D I put a lot of work into this and I'm fairly proud with how it turned out!

Christmas Tree Farm
    bntqJhU.jpg

Santa's Post Office
    5WGC6ph.jpg

Fairly basic ice rink (was handy to fill up some space)
    jSIW69V.jpg

Santa's workshop with some hard working elves
    7l3SsQo.jpg

Fairly happy with how my house looks
    1kqFp8i.jpg

Jingle and Eugene hanging around the plaza
    J7IOD4l.jpg

Christmas dinner table, I imagined if each villager brought their own chair and it was a mix
    C3ON6lA.jpg

My forest lights walk (used Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo as inspiration)
    NmFxvoI.jpg
    f8E7LzS.jpg

My Tiki Bar turned into an Ice Bar for the winter
    CrNBeK4.jpg

Wow!! That looks fab, very imaginative.

So nice! Wishing I saw earlier to steal your Christmas dinner area idea :D

I think mine will stay up until next weekend, or until I can decide what to replace the areas with! Thinking a frozen bar and maybe a tiny town with the dollhouses. I love my Christmas market area though.... Might stay until the snow melts!

Thanks all!! No idea what to do now, there's going to be a lot of empty space around my island :D

Have a spare Gift Pile DIY and Garden Wagon DIY if anyone wants them?

• Advertisement

Plotting out where to put the 3 houses at the start - can I move these at a later stage or level cliff-faces if I wanted to keep them nicely lined up? Houses #1 & #2 are all ready to go but house #3 is giving me jip!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Plotting out where to put the 3 houses at the start - can I move these at a later stage or level cliff-faces if I wanted to keep them nicely lined up? Houses #1 & #2 are all ready to go but house #3 is giving me jip!

Yep you can move them later

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yep you can move them later

Yes, but it'll cost you, and if you only want to move them a small bit, you may end up having to move them twice (as you can't lay out where you want the house to be if the house is in the way!)

Ah...

Well, the plots are laid out now anyways. I’m fully expecting to be ridiculously wealthy when house-moving time kicks around & I’ll probably end up changing my mind & sticking all the buildings somewhere at the other end of the island anyway! Fun & games! :D

And now to share FunkyTown's festive season, since I spent way too long on this :D

Christmas Market and seating area
    Eq-Bd3XU0AAS7OI?format=jpg&name=small
    Eq-Av2rVoAE0Hcz?format=jpg&name=small

Christmas Tree Farm and reindeer stables
    Eq-B7E0VQAMv3r9?format=jpg&name=small

Festive front yard
    Eq-BGRvUwAItIxp?format=jpg&name=small

Christmas living room
    Eq-BGR5UYAIGsGg?format=jpg&name=small

Star Lord's yard
    Eq-Av2MVkAU4dWh?format=jpg&name=small

Happy Birthday Santa!
    Eq-BGRxUYAAHtKK?format=jpg&name=small

Star Lord's Christmas living room
    Eq-Bd3aVEAArbf5?format=jpg&name=small

Party room!
    Eq-Av2qVkAAu1xd?format=jpg&name=small
    Eq-BGRyVQAA2wVA?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Didn't even get to do all this Christmas stuff due to no save. Damn.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Didn't even get to do all this Christmas stuff due to no save. Damn.

I can craft you some things if you like? I have snowman head, ice table, chair, partition & arch, reindeer, snowman and Christmas candle. Can also order you any of the toys or Santa & reindeer clothes.

In other news, does anyone have Celeste tonight? :D

No Celeste but to celebrate finishing the art museum (!) I’m giving away all the leftover art I have. Not sure what’s real and fake except I have 2 real informative statues

Statues
    Informative x 2
    Robust
    Rock head (think fake)
    Warrior
    Great
    Ancient

Paintings
    Calm
    Famous
    Moody
    Perfect
    Twinkling

Also have the following DIYs

Snowflake pochette
    Illuminated snowflake
    Festive wrapping
    Gift pile
    Illuminated tree
    Falling snow wall
    Ski slope floor
    Pine bonsai tree

Open now to friends

Dodge wrote: »
    No Celeste but to celebrate finishing the art museum (!) I’m giving away all the leftover art I have. Not sure what’s real and fake except I have 2 real informative statues

Statues
    Informative x 2
    Robust
    Rock head (think fake)
    Warrior
    Great
    Ancient

Paintings
    Calm
    Famous
    Moody
    Perfect
    Twinkling

Snowflake pochette
    Illuminated snowflake
    Festive wrapping
    Gift pile
    Illuminated tree
    Falling snow wall
    Ski slope floor
    Pine bonsai tree

Open now to friends

I can't get on tonight but any chance you could keep the pine bonsai diy and an Informative statue for me please? If not, no worries.

Bells21 wrote: »
    I can't get on tonight but any chance you could keep the pine bonsai diy and an Informative statue for me please? If not, no worries.

Done.

• Advertisement

Hey, just sent another request. I’m about a week or so into the game so everything is new to me. Would appreciate anything you think might help a beginner?

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Hey, just sent another request. I’m about a week or so into the game so everything is new to me. Would appreciate anything you think might help a beginner?

Come on over. Going to be away myself for a little bit but feel free to look around. The free DIYs are in the shops bit and the art etc is up behind resident services. I’ll leave out iron, stones and clay for you

Only suggestion is only take 1/2 bits of art

Statues
    Informative x 2
    Robust
    Rock head (think fake)
    Warrior
    Great
    Ancient

Paintings
    Calm
    Famous
    Moody
    Perfect
    Twinkling

Snowflake pochette
    Illuminated snowflake
    Festive wrapping
    Gift pile
    Illuminated tree
    Falling snow wall
    Ski slope floor
    Pine bonsai tree

Open now to friends

Could I take the Calm painting and the rock-head?

Thanks again! A Da Vinci, a Van Gogh & a Cézanne! You’re a star! :D

What were the 2 sea creatures you’re looking for? It’s unlikely I’d find them but I’ll keep a eye out

I forget their names. Only available from March I think

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Statues
    Informative x 2
    Robust
    Rock head (think fake)
    Warrior
    Great
    Ancient

Paintings
    Calm
    Famous
    Moody
    Perfect
    Twinkling

Snowflake pochette
    Illuminated snowflake
    Festive wrapping
    Gift pile
    Illuminated tree
    Falling snow wall
    Ski slope floor
    Pine bonsai tree

Open now to friends

If you still have the Great statue, I'd greatly take it off of your hands! :D

I forget their names. Only available from March I think

I bet ya it's that bloody firefly squid :D was available in the southern hemisphere the last few months and I spent ages travelling to people's islands and staying way longer than I should have had :D still didn't find it

tbahh wrote: »
    If you still have the Great statue, I'd greatly take it off of your hands! :D

Sent!

Done.

Thanks a mill for that, let me know when suits for me to collect.
    Sorry hadn't checked the post, appreciate those.

• Advertisement

Shooting stars on my island tonight will open the gate if anyone wants to pop across.

Advertisement