Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone else notice Isabelle's message today? Mentioning how February was upon us and how it's important to wash your hands and cover mouth when sneezing. I wonder if it's referring to something in particular... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tbahh wrote: »
    Anyone else notice Isabelle's message today? Mentioning how February was upon us and how it's important to wash your hands and cover mouth when sneezing. I wonder if it's referring to something in particular... :pac:

Yes! And then I visited Poppy & she was sick. Could’ve worn a mask ffs :rolleyes:

Yes! And then I visited Poppy & she was sick. Could’ve worn a mask ffs :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've taken precautionary methods now. Island borders under strict closure now unless they have a negative PCR test. Majority are following except those seagulls, washing up on the shore the odd week or so.

Yeah, I've taken precautionary methods now. Island borders under strict closure now unless they have a negative PCR test. Majority are following except those seagulls, washing up on the shore the odd week or so.

Maybe I should block all visits for 14 days lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I got it too. There’s definitely been more added to the villagers scripts too. They’ve nearly all said something new the last week or so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Sent you 10 red & 10 yellow cosmos but I can only send you 2 letters per day. I have 10 white as well, if you want to pop over for them let me know otherwise I can post them to you tomorrow.

Ah you are a star thanks a mill!! Im hoping to make the black cosmos so think I breed orange together?? So should be set now. Thank you so much!

Ah you are a star thanks a mill!! Im hoping to make the black cosmos so think I breed orange together?? So should be set now. Thank you so much!

Sent you white there too

Dodge wrote: »
    Sent you white there too

I just love our AC community. So kind, thanks a million!

Does anyone else need anything atm? Would love to repay/ pay it forward....

Feb already guys, time flies... About to log on for the seasonal bits (& to plant my lovely new flowers!!)

I just love our AC community. So kind, thanks a million!

Does anyone else need anything atm? Would love to repay/ pay it forward....

Feb already guys, time flies... About to log on for the seasonal bits (& to plant my lovely new flowers!!)

I'm so done with trying to get blue roses. I've followed every method and still nothing almost a year later! It's ridiculous how hard it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I don't have the patience for the flowers - I set out with great intentions, and there are patches all over my island, but before long they are all overgrown, and not in the colour I was hoping for. I admire anyone who sticks with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I'm so done with trying to get blue roses. I've followed every method and still nothing almost a year later! It's ridiculous how hard it is!

I still check my big mess of hybrid red roses with hope every day. Nothing. Can’t wait till I can get rid of them!

cee_jay wrote: »
    I don't have the patience for the flowers - I set out with great intentions, and there are patches all over my island, but before long they are all overgrown, and not in the colour I was hoping for. I admire anyone who sticks with it!

O me too! I started with the roses, which was waaaay too ambitious.... Had a total floral take over for a while. Am now going to try to stick to pink flowers and a small hybrid patch.... we'll see! With all my flowers I ended up with no cosmos and no blue roses....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If anyone wants a hybrid flower but not the bother of breeding them let me know, happy to drop one off on your island and you can just clone it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

My gates are open right ni now of anyone wants Celeste and stars.
    Celeste is up in the top right corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

I got announcement from Isabelle saying shooting stars not sure if that’s the same as meteor shower, but lots of shooting stars so far if anyone wants to pop over Dodo is MT7CN

I've lots of DIY's building up in my recycling box, anyone in need of some? Can open in a few minutes if so!

The ice rink is open as well! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

I've been playing this with the kids since November, but lately they've started to go back to Minecraft and I've played this more. Got a Nintendo Online membership recently and would like to visit other places to get some ideas. What's the etiquette on doing this? I see sometimes people post their Dodo codes here, and there's Google doc with everyone's friend codes on it, but I'm not clear on how you guys do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

fjon wrote: »
    I've been playing this with the kids since November, but lately they've started to go back to Minecraft and I've played this more. Got a Nintendo Online membership recently and would like to visit other places to get some ideas. What's the etiquette on doing this? I see sometimes people post their Dodo codes here, and there's Google doc with everyone's friend codes on it, but I'm not clear on how you guys do this.

If you add people from the Google doc you can go to the airport and fly to their island as a friend.

Failing that, you can get a dodo code off someone here and use that in the airport instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

We could post dream addresses and then you could visit even if we're not online

Has anyone done this before?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I've lots of DIY's building up in my recycling box, anyone in need of some? Can open in a few minutes if so!

The ice rink is open as well! :D

Just added you there, I’ll call over if you’re still online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Celeste and Redd are currently on my island and there’s lots of shooting stars if anyone wants to come. Dodo code is HC2XW

Edit: redd has a real wistful and sinking painting and a fake scary painting.

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Just added you there, I’ll call over if you’re still online?

No bother, will open in 5!

I've opened to friends there. Feel free to pop over and look around too!

Everyone welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

LizT wrote: »
    Celeste and Redd are currently on my island and there’s lots of shooting stars if anyone wants to come. Dodo code is HC2XW

Edit: redd has a real wistful and sinking painting and a fake scary painting.

Thanks, visited and had a look at the island and caught a few shooting stars. Very cool, you have so many flowers!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

fjon wrote: »
    Thanks, visited and had a look at the island and caught a few shooting stars. Very cool, you have so many flowers!

Too many, I left them alone to grow for ages and ignored them and now they’re everywhere :p

No bother, will open in 5!

I've opened to friends there. Feel free to pop over and look around too!

Everyone welcome!

Sorry, got a good offer for turnips so I’m trying to get rid of them first. I’ll be around after the football later or tomorrow etc

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Sorry, got a good offer for turnips so I’m trying to get rid of them first. I’ll be around after the football later or tomorrow etc

No prob, hope you got a good deal!

No prob, hope you got a good deal!

Bought@110, sold@385. TherapyBoy is happy! :D

I’ve shooting stars tonight. Should be able to open up if anyone hasn’t got the Aquarius DIY/stars yet

Still have art to give away too

Will post here later when I can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Shooting stars here too :) Gates open now, and there's a heap of DIYs behind my house.

We have another meteor shower on Sunday, none for ages then all at once :D

Advertisement