Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

rm212 wrote: »
    Great let me know once you’re available :)

Pm'd. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭tbahh

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Pm'd. :)

Would love to come sell my turnips if at all possible. :)

And if you're needing anything like supplies or flowers, I can bring some too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'd also love to come flog some nips. Anything you're short of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Nice tidy profit there. 562k bells Thanks!

tbahh wrote: »
    Would love to come sell my turnips if at all possible. :)

And if you're needing anything like supplies or flowers, I can bring some too.

If you haven't already can you add me as a friend and PM me your Switch name so I know who is who. :D
    Banjo wrote: »

Yep, will PM you the code now. And I'm sure I'm short of lots of things :pac: but all good man, no need for gifts or anything. Cheers though. Just come over and fill up your virtual boots.

/Edit: Just a min Banjo and tbahh - few folks here atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭tbahh

If you haven't already can you add me as a friend and PM me your Switch name so I know who is who. :D

Yeah, sure, thanks for that. PM sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

And I'm sure I'm short of lots of things :pac: but all good man, no need for gifts or anything. Cheers though. Just come over and fill up your virtual boots.

You just made me a virtual fortune, so you're more than welcome to that small tip!
    CC on her way over now for just a moment too, if that's ok!

What fruit do you need, BTW? Happily drop you round some!

Star Lord wrote: »
    You just made me a virtual fortune, so you're more than welcome to that small tip!
    CC on her way over now for just a moment too, if that's ok!

What fruit do you need, BTW? Happily drop you round some!

Ahh... I knew I recognised the Damo name. :P

Yep she's more than welcome and I'll keep that tip on ice for you - you ran off without taking it back! :D

Banjo wrote: »

You've disappeared again. :D

You've disappeared again. :D

Kids emergency. A bird shat on the swings. Lo! Behold : My glamourous isolation....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

So I bought some turnips, the next day I load up the game and they've gone rotten so I dunno what the ****.

Time travelling?

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    So I bought some turnips, the next day I load up the game and they've gone rotten so I dunno what the ****.

That should only happen if you travelled back in time or forward in time beyond the next Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Thanks so much, don't think I'll ever need bells again now :D

Have the house fully paid off now, no longer do I live under the shadow of that tyrant Tom Nook!!

Don't have a good turnip price, but will open up my gates for anyone wanting to visit!

Thanks so much, don't think I'll ever need bells again now :D

Have the house fully paid off now, no longer do I live under the shadow of that tyrant Tom Nook!!

Very welcome and I'm sure that greedy git Tom Nook will find something for you to pay back. :pac:

Don't have a good turnip price, but will open up my gates for anyone wanting to visit!

Oh I’d love to visit! I’m in the middle of a tarantula island attempt. Will you be open long? What’s your island name?

Oh I’d love to visit! I’m in the middle of a tarantula island attempt. Will you be open long? What’s your island name?

It's called Funky town... Has a town tune to match!

It's called Funky town... Has a town tune to match!

Class lol I’ll be there asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Hopefully I can return the favour some day Andrew! Thanks to today I paid for a new bridge, an incline & extension number 4 on my house - Nook is now looking for 1.2 million bells to add an upstairs!!

• Advertisement

AMGer wrote: »
    Hopefully I can return the favour some day Andrew! Thanks to today I paid for a new bridge, an incline & extension number 4 on my house - Nook is now looking for 1.2 million bells to add an upstairs!!

Good result!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I knew buying 300 turnips would pay off! Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

SMC92Ian wrote: »

They only usually rot on the next Sunday. Did you change the date on your switch?

AMGer wrote: »

Nice! I'm just paying it forward. :)

Soon as everyone is done, I'll be paying off my current 500k loan and upgrading. Badly need more rooms. :D

Ok I think that is everyone sorted with the Turnips.

In case anyone missed my earlier post - Timmy is buying them for 562 on my island - less than 2 hours left now though. So if anyone wants to feast on lobster and caviar tonight just send me a PM and I'll create a new Dodo Code. :)

Thanks for that man! One day I'll hopefully get an upswing and pay it back.

Edit : nuts, the photo is too big to attach. 2.1 million bells! 2.1! Million! And my kitchen and Easter room are still full of the little buggers! I'm off to buy a yacht recipe from the Nookster

rm212 wrote: »
    They only usually rot on the next Sunday. Did you change the date on your switch?

No, I waited for the next day to sell.

The turnips only spoil on Sunday morning, or spoil instantly if you go back in time at all.

Gates are open if anyone wants to come over!
    have all the fruit, but missing mums, roses and lillies, if anyone wants to trade seeds for some fruit!
    (If you just want some fruit, and don't have the seeds, that's all good too!)

• Advertisement

The turnips only spoil on Sunday morning, or spoil instantly if you go back in time at all.

I only time travelled in the start to few weeks ago, that's it. Oh well won't be buying them again.

Advertisement