Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Head wreck of a nook island. All I got were mole cricket spawns. They do my head in coz my hearing isn’t great so I can’t find them! 3 shovels later all I came home with is 3 tarantulas. Raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Anyone got any decent turnip prices I can visit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

You need to dig flowers up to bring to other islands plucking the flower isn't enough unfortunately you only seem to be able to dig flowers one at a time
    Nooks Cranny seem to carry more seeds when the shop is upgraded too so keep an eye on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gonna close up the gates again, will open again tomorrow

Star Lord wrote: »
    Gonna close up the gates again, will open again tomorrow

Ah nuts! I was just about to go! Ah well no worries. I’ll catch you tomorrow hopefully :)
    I had my inventory filled with your flowers too :9

• Advertisement

Turnips last until 23:59pm on Saturday once the clock hits midnight Sunday morning they spoil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Turnips last until 23:59pm on Saturday once the clock hits midnight Sunday morning they spoil

Bought Sunday morning, done a few bits, turn off Switch, turned on next day to sell, gone rotten. So...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah nuts! I was just about to go! Ah well no worries. I’ll catch you tomorrow hopefully :)
    I had my inventory filled with your flowers too :9

Sorry, real life was dragging me away from island life! :(

Anyone have their gates open? I’d love to visit. Can bring stuff if I have it :)

Star Lord wrote: »
    Sorry, real life was dragging me away from island life! :(

Ah no bother at all. I’ll drop you the flowers tomorrow. Let me know when suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Hi Guys,

I’ve seen a couple of people asking about roses. My shop is selling red, white and yellow roses. They’re really pretty :)

If anyone needs any or just wants to come for a visit to SkunkHaven sometime feel free to add me. I’ve been lurking on the thread and have been quite envious of everyone going to each other’s islands :o

I also have a load of cedar saplings going, I know they’re not a hot commodity but save anyone having to buy them. I spent nearly 100,000 bells today building a forest on one of my hills and the saplings plant close together but then they don’t grow so I had to redo and take loads out. Absolute killer :pac:

Friend code: SW-4715-5983-2884

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I’ve seen a couple of people asking about roses. My shop is selling red, white and yellow roses. They’re really pretty :)

If anyone needs any or just wants to come for a visit to SkunkHaven sometime feel free to add me. I’ve been lurking on the thread and have been quite envious of everyone going to each other’s islands :o

I also have a load of cedar saplings going, I know they’re not a hot commodity but save anyone having to buy them. I spent nearly 100,000 bells today building a forest on one of my hills and the saplings plant close together but then they don’t grow so I had to redo and take loads out. Absolute killer :pac:

Hey! I’ll add you in the morning. Would love to see your island!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You have to leave the 8 squares around the sapling clear so it can grow. But I think two trees' '8 squares' can overlap as long as the trunks don't.

Now that I'm rich I can spend my evenings swanning around in my private jet with my ice cream hair-do instead of grubbing in the dirt for spiders and beetles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Hi Guys,

Mind if I pay a visit tomorrow? I need roses, will gladly return the favour

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Bought Sunday morning, done a few bits, turn off Switch, turned on next day to sell, gone rotten. So...

Did you leave them in your inventory?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

AMGer wrote: »
    Did you leave them in your inventory?

Yeah, wouldn't let me store them anywhere.

Banjo wrote: »
    You have to leave the 8 squares around the sapling clear so it can grow. But I think two trees' '8 squares' can overlap as long as the trunks don't.

Now that I'm rich I can spend my evenings swanning around in my private jet with my ice cream hair-do instead of grubbing in the dirt for spiders and beetles.

You're not rich until you are teeing off with Nook on the private golf course over on the next island

I know, I know. I woke up in a 4 room mansion in a paradise of ramps and bridges with 110 bells in my pocket. Gotta stop drinking that pear schnappes!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I know, I know. I woke up in a 4 room mansion in a paradise of ramps and bridges with 110 bells in my pocket. Gotta stop drinking that pear schnappes!

:pac:

So yesterday's wheelin' and dealin' let me pay off two house loans and build another bridge. The Nook lads are coming around to put in a second floor tomorrow and I'll be able to pay that off too. Will then have close to 1 mil left in savings so aiming to save up and spend even bigger on turnips this Sunday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Andrew76 wrote: »
    :pac:

So yesterday's wheelin' and dealin' let me pay off two house loans and build another bridge. The Nook lads are coming around to put in a second floor tomorrow and I'll be able to pay that off too. Will then have close to 1 mil left in savings so aiming to save up and spend even bigger on turnips this Sunday. :D

Ah nice, made a small fortune on your island yesterday (thanks again). I'm in the slow process of trying to relocate 13 houses and as many shops as possible. Didn't realise (but should have guessed) that you can only move one a day :o

Needless to say it's gonna take a while.

• Advertisement

Ah nice, made a small fortune on your island yesterday (thanks again). I'm in the slow process of trying to relocate 13 houses and as many shops as possible. Didn't realise (but should have guessed) that you can only move one a day :o

Needless to say it's gonna take a while.

Practically a mini city you have going on there! I've still only got the 3 visitors and just built a campsite. Planning on chopping down some trees to make space for things.

Actually, Tom said something to me this morning about changing my front door? Not sure what he was on about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Hi Guys,

Would love to come buy roses please! Added you there. Let me know if you need anything!

Dying to see everyone else's island too after yesterday's big buck windfall!! Gutted to have missed it!!

Well, depending on how my PM price is, I could be due a spike tomorrow morning - it's been steadily declining all week but there was a bounce today. (still only 92 bells but I'm optimistic). If it happens, I'll let you know!

I feel terrible, the islands I've visited are really well looked after and laid out. Mine is a dump. I haven't even bothered cleaning up the areas beyond the river, I'm just filling the place with fruit trees I can't be arsed to harvest and flowers I can't be bothered to water!

Well, depending on how my PM price is, I could be due a spike tomorrow morning - it's been steadily declining all week but there was a bounce today. (still only 92 bells but I'm optimistic). If it happens, I'll let you know!

I feel terrible, the islands I've visited are really well looked after and laid out. Mine is a dump. I haven't even bothered cleaning up the areas beyond the river, I'm just filling the place with fruit trees I can't be arsed to harvest and flowers I can't be bothered to water!

Judging by the clothes you were wearing yesterday - you look like a man who has servants/gardeners to do all that type of menial work for you. :pac:

I've not seen other boardsie's islands but Holly's is very impressive indeed.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Judging by the clothes you were wearing yesterday - you look like a man who has servants/gardeners to do all that type of menial work for you. :pac:

I've not seen other boardsie's islands but Holly's is very impressive indeed.

Aw shucks. Loads still to do.

*the 10k bells is in the mail* :pac:

If anyone has roses, lillies, mums or cosmos in their Nooks Cranny can I pay a visit? Can bring all fruits, hyacinths or tulips, or bells in return

If anyone has roses, lillies, mums or cosmos in their Nooks Cranny can I pay a visit? Can bring all fruits, hyacinths or tulips, or bells in return

You’re more than welcome to come to my island for roses :)

Gates are open. Dodo code is D5F8G

All are welcome :D

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Gates are open. Dodo code is D5F8G

All are welcome :D

Would love to buy some roses! Could I come in?

• Advertisement

Thanks for that!

No problem at all :)
    dragona wrote: »
    Would love to buy some roses! Could I come in?

Sure come on over, I’ve left the gate open while I’m playing if anyone wants to stop by just head on out :D

Advertisement