Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

LadySkunk wrote: »
    No problem at all :)

Sure come on over, I’ve left the gate open while I’m playing if anyone wants to stop by just head on out :D

Aww, code not working x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I can pop by for a few mins if you're still open - need any fruits? Seeds?
    Can also drop off some red cosmo and red & yellow mum seeds for AMGer iftheyre' still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Banjo wrote: »
    Can also drop off some red cosmo and red & yellow mum seeds for AMGer iftheyre' still there.

You can pop over to my island to drop them off if you like. I’ll be open for the next 15-20 mins
    Code is 0W6WL

If anyone else wants pop by for a nose aswell - hyacinths in the shop, turnip price is 210

Oops! I have already boarded :D

Am I the only person with no paths, infrastructure or general cleanliness in my village? I feel terrible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

AMGer wrote: »
    You can pop over to my island to drop them off if you like. I’ll be open for the next 15-20 mins
    Code is 0W6WL

If anyone else wants pop by for a nose aswell - hyacinths in the shop, turnip price is 210

On my way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Code is 0W6WL

I'm gonna pop over with my turnips, my prices are so shoddy this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Seeing all these lovely posts makes me really sad I haven't been able to get time for this at all ;_;

Wow, that place is amazing - I'm so ashamed of my ****-hole hideaway :D
    Thanks for letting me in!

Edit : Oh man, the flyover on returning to my island hovel really hammers home how little effort I'm making. The horror!

OK - seeds on their way!
    Edit - wait, looks like my plane crashed on the way and there were no survivors. Not even Willy!
    Sorry I was late!

When do we get the option to start putting down paths and landscaping? My island not up other boardsie levels at all

Code is 0W6WL

Haha thanks I read nose as rose :)

• Advertisement

When do we get the option to start putting down paths and landscaping? My island not up other boardsie levels at all

After you get the KK Slider visit. Keep checking your island evaluation with Isabelle, eventually you get feedback that let’s you get the KK concert and Tom Nook gives you the landscaping app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

dragona wrote: »
    Aww, code not working x

Not sure why that was. New code: 2KLCF

I’d love to visit others islands and have a nosey around at some stage :)

Thanks for the pears and oranges banjo, much appreciated :D Would definitely like to check out trash city, we could do a community clean up and help you get it together :P

Might be open in the morning - Turnips jumped to 180 bells this afternoon, so expecting them to peak tomorrow am. And thanks to Andrew76 I can afford to be wrong :D Only issue is I'll be a bit busy so if I get a good price I'll open the gates and then leave the switch somewhere unattended, and be a terrible host. But if you come do NOT, I repeat NOT!!! clean anything up. I don't have the heart to sustain the effort so I'm now determined to live in the most chaotic craphole I can muster. I will be the Oscar the Grouch of resident reps.

I have to say yours is beautifully laid out. Well done!

Not sure why that was. New code: 2KLCF

I’d love to visit others islands and have a nosey around at some stage :)

Thanks for the pears and oranges banjo, much appreciated :D Would definitely like to check out trash city, we could do a community clean up and help you get it together :P

Thank you! Been looking for ages for roses x My daughter will be happy too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Thanks for the earlier visit!

I'm looking for cherries, peaches, roses, cosmos, mums and lilies.

My shop is currently selling pansies, windflowers and hyacinth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Paso Fino wrote: »

I’ve got cherries, peaches and roses. I’m just doing a few bits but can open my gates in an hour or two :)

Am I the only person with no paths, infrastructure or general cleanliness in my village? I feel terrible :D

Nope, same here.

While I don't yet have the ability to make paths, I do have a couple of bridges and a single ramp. Villager houses are dotted (in pairs) in various places.

Just out of curiosity, what's the protocol when you visit someone else's village?

In my mind, it'd be pretty bad form to go around digging up every second flower/tree that you don't have on your home island... so just head to the Nooklings and buy the stuff from them?

Just out of curiosity, what's the protocol when you visit someone else's village?

In my mind, it'd be pretty bad form to go around digging up every second flower/tree that you don't have on your home island... so just head to the Nooklings and buy the stuff from them?

You can't use your shovel or axe on someone else's island to dig up stuff unless you're Best Friends - the game won't allow you.

Safest is to buy from the shops, but people will usually let you know if they're okay with you taking fruit back to plant on your own island. People are very fussy about the flowers!! :D

• Advertisement

You can't use axes or shovels unless you're certified Besties via the app. So the only worry you have is people running through your flowers and wrecking them for a couple of days, or nicking stuff.
    Edit : on the flowers thing - people are precious about them because growing the variant colours - eg blue, pink and orange hyacinths - takes time and care and a bit of luck.

I tend to run around and gawp and then hide behind a house in shame, then head to nooks and spend spend spend.

I like to bring some fruits and flower seeds in case they might not have them but otherwise... I dunno :D I find typing on the Switch a chore so I tend not to interact with the host. I'm a bad guest that way. And host for that matter :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You can't dig stuff up in others islands, but you can destroy the appearance by plucking the petals off their flowers, so try not to do that! You can buy the flower seeds from Nooks.
    Best to ask before robbing their fruit too, as they may be saving them!

Paso Fino wrote: »

LEt me know if you're open, I'll bring you a cherry tree and a peach tree (or fruit if it wont' let me drop a full grown tree), and I can spare 1 or 2 each of the red, yellow and white rose seeds if you don't mind growing your own. Have tonnes of mums growing wild but no variant colours yet I'm afraid. Not sure it'll let me deliver a live flower since you have to plant 'em but have the seeds on me from earlier. And 1 red Cosmo seed.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Slightly random one, but looking to expand my playground if anyone wants to trade springy ride-ons?? I have the white one in my Nook Miles catalogue. Or I can buy different ones for Nook Miles tickets as each ride-on is 2000 nook miles.... Or if anyone has a climbing wall or other outdoor kiddie stuff to catalogue keep me in mind, many thanks!!!

So I spent 5000 Nook Miles on the Robot recipe only to find I need Golden Armour & a Rocket - anyone know how to get these?

I’ve got cherries, peaches and roses. I’m just doing a few bits but can open my gates in an hour or two :)

I'll be around in maybe an hour if it suits? Do you need anything?

LEt me know if you're open, I'll bring you a cherry tree and a peach tree (or fruit if it wont' let me drop a full grown tree), and I can spare 1 or 2 each of the red, yellow and white rose seeds if you don't mind growing your own. Have tonnes of mums growing wild but no variant colours yet I'm afraid. Not sure it'll let me deliver a live flower since you have to plant 'em but have the seeds on me from earlier. And 1 red Cosmo seed.

As with above, I'll be around in about an hour if it suits you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

So I spent 5000 Nook Miles on the Robot recipe only to find I need Golden Armour & a Rocket - anyone know how to get these?

I did the same, bought that recipe and the giant monster thinking my front lawn would be a cool battlefield. Have no idea how that Robot recipe gets filled so my monster pops up around the house and the Plaza from time to time :/

I randomly got the Iron armour boots recipe from a bottle, so you might need to trade online for it or ask someone who knows how to make it to put it together. Presume it takes a bunch of gold though

It also needs rusted parts - they tend to show up in the recycling box in ones and twos the day after Gulliver turns up so I presume they're bits of his communicator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I randomly got the Iron armour boots recipe from a bottle, so you might need to trade online for it or ask someone who knows how to make it to put it together. Presume it takes a bunch of gold though

It also needs rusted parts - they tend to show up in the recycling box in ones and twos the day after Gulliver turns up so I presume they're bits of his communicator.

You can also just keep the five you find when he shows up. You're stuck with them in the inventory for the day, but they rust overnight and you can store them the following day.

I've been stockpiling the last few times as he keeps sending me middle eastern headwear as rewards.

Advertisement