Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Finally unlocked glorious paving. Gonna savour it and gradually pave the heck out of the island!

(well there’s another two sentences I never thought I’d type)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I saw a thing on YouTube earlier where it said you can get rid of a villager by fencing them into their houses for a few days (put fencing all around their house). Has anyone tried this? I built a brick wall all around Maddies house but she still got out! I’m not buying Amiibo cards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone have lilies or white roses for sale in their shop?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Banjo wrote: »
    ...I find typing on the Switch a chore so I tend not to interact with the host. I'm a bad guest that way. And host for that matter :D

On the title screen you can press - and use NookLink to connect your game to the Switch app on your phone - it’s so much handier to send chat messages rather than using the in game keyboard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

YES!!!!!!!!! get!

• Advertisement

Anyone have lilies or white roses for sale in their shop?

Have white roses. Will be on for about 30 minutes.

M0P0P

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Have white roses. Will be on for about 30 minutes.

M0P0P
    Can I pop in for some too please?

Can I pop in for some too please?

Work away!

Work away!

Thanks a mill! I love your island, especially Chops!! Let me know if you need anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Very annoying how picky it is about bridge placement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

How many hours have you clocked up playing? I was shocked to find out that I have played 215 hours! :) Got it on launch day, and yes, I don't have a life haha

I have been playing since Wild World and was sooo excited for It! I would say I need to get out more, but hey..... What else is there to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

My smallie is pestering me for this :)
    Never purchased from cdkeys before, what is the delivery time usually like?

edited - wait, its just the code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

My smallie is pestering me for this :)
    Never purchased from cdkeys before, what is the delivery time usually like?

Instant. They email you a code and you download it on to the Switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

fixXxer wrote: »
    Instant. They email you a code and you download it on to the Switch.

perfect, thanks - dumb question, how do I check what size the game is and what storage I have left on the switch, its a stock switch, never got any additional sd card for it and she has a bunch of pokemon sword and shield stuff saved, minecraft etc etc

edit again, just checked and there is 19g free on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I visit nook mile islands every day, and I never get any different fruit or flowers. Always the same, is it because I’m player 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

perfect, thanks - dumb question, how do I check what size the game is and what storage I have left on the switch, its a stock switch, never got any additional sd card for it and she has a bunch of pokemon sword and shield stuff saved, minecraft etc etc

Animal Crossing is about 7gb I think. If you go in to Settings on the console, there should be a storage option that will tell you remaining space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

+1 for CDKeys. I've used them a bunch for multiple consoles. Never had an issue.

You can see it in the system tab. Guide here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Multipass wrote: »
    I visit nook mile islands every day, and I never get any different fruit or flowers. Always the same, is it because I’m player 2?

When you visit an island there's always a high chance it will have the same fruit/flowers as your own island, otherwise it'll have a second fruit/flower combo

So in my case, majority of my islands will have peaches and mums, if not them then it will have cherries and pansies, don't think I've seen any other fruit/flowers

So you can't get all the fruits/flowers unless you visit friends islands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Multipass wrote: »
    When you visit an island there's always a high chance it will have the same fruit/flowers as your own island, otherwise it'll have a second fruit/flower combo

So in my case, majority of my islands will have peaches and mums, if not them then it will have cherries and pansies, don't think I've seen any other fruit/flowers

So you can't get all the fruits/flowers unless you visit friends islands

Same for me, I've Oranges as a natural fruit. Have only seen Peaches show up on Nook Miles. I've managed to get Apples & Pears from visiting Islands. You can pop over if you like and take some home with you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarahjd90

Just wondering if anyone else gives their fossils to blathers each time there isn’t one in his collection or do you just sell them. Starting to wonder if I should just keep selling them instead? Does the museum expand or do you get anything for it? Thanks 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Nice Links Awakening reference from Gulliver this morning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sarahjd90 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else gives their fossils to blathers each time there isn’t one in his collection or do you just sell them. Starting to wonder if I should just keep selling them instead? Does the museum expand or do you get anything for it? Thanks ��

I've always given them to him to fill out the collection. They are lovely to look at in the Museum. I've reached a point now where I'm only a few short of complete and most days everything I dig up is already there so is earning me Bells.

I don't know if there is a reward for completing anything in the Museum beyond the option for better tools from completing the fish and bugs but collecting all of those is a year long job. I don't think I'll be playing this beyond the odd day after another few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

AMGer wrote: »
    So I spent 5000 Nook Miles on the Robot recipe only to find I need Golden Armour & a Rocket - anyone know how to get these?

I got the golden armour recipe from... somewhere. In a balloon I think.

Edit: just checked, it's 8 gold nuggets to craft it.

Slightly random one, but looking to expand my playground if anyone wants to trade springy ride-ons?? I have the white one in my Nook Miles catalogue. Or I can buy different ones for Nook Miles tickets as each ride-on is 2000 nook miles.... Or if anyone has a climbing wall or other outdoor kiddie stuff to catalogue keep me in mind, many thanks!!!

I went through my catalog this morning and I have the following Playground type items: Ball, Colourful wheel, electric kick scooter, elephant slide and a brown springy ride on. I can craft a ringtoss and a tire toy too but you probably have those recipes. Let me know if you want any of them :)

I went through my catalog this morning and I have the following Playground type items: Ball, Colourful wheel, electric kick scooter, elephant slide and a brown springy ride on. I can craft a ringtoss and a tire toy too but you probably have those recipes. Let me know if you want any of them :)

Would love the brown springy ride on and the ball please! What's the colourful wheel?? Let me know how much I owe you xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Turnip price 440 today if anyone has any left to sell.
    sorry about short notice, busy morning - 30 mins left. I don't think it's expected to go up in the afternoon
    Dodo code : HJMY0
    I'll leave it open till 12 but I'm working so have very low expectations of me as a host :D

The lads are selling Red and yellow hyacinth, Red and yellow mum, red & white tulip seeds. Feel free to take any fruit, seed packs off the ground or DIY Recipes I've left outside the airport.

Edit : Closed!

Would love the brown springy ride on and the ball please! What's the colourful wheel?? Let me know how much I owe you xXx

Ball is 500 bells and the spring ride on is 2000 miles - so a nook miles ticket probably easiest?

Colourful wheel is like a winning streak spining wheel but with animal corssing icons on it is the best way I can describe it.

Just went into my nook miles section - there's a playground gym, teacup ride and a soccer goal there too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Turnip price 440 today if anyone has any left to sell.
    sorry about short notice, busy morning - 30 mins left. I don't think it's expected to go up in the afternoon
    Dodo code : HJMY0
    I'll leave it open till 12 but I'm working so have very low expectations of me as a host :D

The lads are selling Red and yellow hyacinth, Red and yellow mum, red & white tulip seeds. Feel free to take any fruit, seed packs off the ground or DIY Recipes I've left outside the airport.

440?! Mine was like 60 yesterday and I spent 90. Damn sorry I missed this! I so am not good at this game

Ball is 500 bells and the spring ride on is 2000 miles - so a nook miles ticket probably easiest?

Colourful wheel is like a winning streak spining wheel but with animal corssing icons on it is the best way I can describe it.

Just went into my nook miles section - there's a playground gym, teacup ride and a soccer goal there too!!

Perfecto! Thanks a mill. Have the nook miles ticket ready to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Thanks, really need those mum seeds!

Advertisement