Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Banjo wrote: »
    Turnip price 440 today if anyone has any left to sell.
    sorry about short notice, busy morning - 30 mins left. I don't think it's expected to go up in the afternoon
    Dodo code : HJMY0
    I'll leave it open till 12 but I'm working so have very low expectations of me as a host :D

The lads are selling Red and yellow hyacinth, Red and yellow mum, red & white tulip seeds. Feel free to take any fruit, seed packs off the ground or DIY Recipes I've left outside the airport.

Can't seem to connect :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Was that you arriving at 11:59? Tense!

Sorry Paso - Have to close up before one of my kids rats me out for having the switch on while i'm working :D Thanks for coming everyone, I'll tidy up next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Perfecto! Thanks a mill. Have the nook miles ticket ready to go!

Great! Dodo code is LTDLQ . Please ignore the state of the place, I haven't collected anything from the trees I hit this morning... I've left the ball and the springy ride on the ground by the airport :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Great! Dodo code is LTDLQ . Please ignore the state of the place, I haven't collected anything from the trees I hit this morning... I've left the ball and the springy ride on the ground by the airport :)

Sugar sorry, kids were suddenly ravenous n needed feeding!!! Joy! I'll be right over. Do u need anything??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Banjo wrote: »
    Was that you arriving at 11:59? Tense!

Sorry Paso - Have to close up before one of my kids rats me out for having the switch on while i'm working :D Thanks for coming everyone, I'll tidy up next time!

I just got in thanks! Turnips for 160 which is twice anything I’ve been offered so I’m delighted. Now have to find somewhere to visit to sell fruit. I’m told you get better prices on other islands?

• Advertisement

I just got in thanks! Turnips for 160 which is twice anything I’ve been offered so I’m delighted. Now have to find somewhere to visit to sell fruit. I’m told you get better prices on other islands?

You get better prices for fruit on islands which doesn't have that as their native fruit. My native fruit is pears, so everything else sells better here.

You get better prices for fruit on islands which doesn't have that as their native fruit. My native fruit is pears, so everything else sells better here.

Ah that makes sense. Pear is the one I don’t have actually. I just got peach from the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone got yellow mum seeds, white cosmo seeds or any type of lilly seeds selling in their Nooks Shop?

Ah did I not leave yellow mum seeds lying around outside my airport? I bought some for you yesterday. ****! Sorry.

AMGer wrote: »
    Anyone got yellow mum seeds, white cosmo seeds or any type of lilly seeds selling in their Nooks Shop?

Have the yellow mums in mine today.

• Advertisement

I have yellow mum

Ah that makes sense. Pear is the one I don’t have actually. I just got peach from the shop

Feel free to call over and sell your fruit, and I'll leave you some pears too.

Feel free to call over and sell your fruit, and I'll leave you some pears too.

Awh thanks. I’ve never done the online stuff before so just getting the hang

Edit: Actually I’m gonna get fruit sold first

What does it mean if you get ‘looks like there’s no islands for you to visit’ when you search the dojo code

What does it mean if you get ‘looks like there’s no islands for you to visit’ when you search the dojo code

Code expired I think! Try this one: 4GL2Y

Code expired I think! Try this one: 4GL2Y

Ah great thanks. Will try now

Have the yellow mums in mine today.

Can I pay a visit? Anything you need in return?

Can I pay a visit? Anything you need in return?

Go for it! Don't need anything

Thanks so much! Typing is torture good lord

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarahjd90

I have selling in the shop-
    Red hyacinth
    Red mum bag
    Red tulip
    Yellow tulip
    White mum
    White hyacinth

Turnips are 123 bells

If anyone needs any of those

• Advertisement

Thanks so much! Typing is torture good lord

Use Nooklink via the Nintendo Online app on your phone - it's terrible, like all Nintendo Online features in that app, in so far as it doesn't let you see the chat history of the session you're on, but it's great for typing in a message fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I have white cosmo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Same for me, I've Oranges as a natural fruit. Have only seen Peaches show up on Nook Miles. I've managed to get Apples & Pears from visiting Islands. You can pop over if you like and take some home with you :)

Thanks but I can’t travel. It’s a bit unfair that it’s one island per switch, but not one online subscription per switch 😔

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

ShaneU wrote: »
    Very annoying how picky it is about bridge placement

The first time I got to place a bridge I thought there was something wrong with it! The game doesn't do a great job of explaining some things especially placing bridges.
    dragona wrote: »
    How many hours have you clocked up playing? I was shocked to find out that I have played 215 hours! :) Got it on launch day, and yes, I don't have a life haha

I have been playing since Wild World and was sooo excited for It! I would say I need to get out more, but hey..... What else is there to do!

Just checked and it says I've played for 105 hrs. Holy crap that is a lot for me for any game. Bought it 10 days after launch I think.

In other news, I just found the option when speaking to Tom that lets you customise the outside of your house! Love it. :D

After you get the first floor extension is there just one more to go for that initial house? I love how the outside of the house changes appearance now too because of the upstairs. Or at least I think it changed.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I love how the outside of the house changes appearance now too because of the upstairs. Or at least I think it changed.

I never noticed this but my 4 year old son copped it immediately after I got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Multipass wrote: »
    Thanks but I can’t travel. It’s a bit unfair that it’s one island per switch, but not one online subscription per switch 😔

BS, if I've PSN or Xbox Live on my account it's spread across everyone else who is using that console.

I haven't played this in a few days, need to find motivation again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    BS, if I've PSN or Xbox Live on my account it's spread across everyone else who is using that console.

I haven't played this in a few days, need to find motivation again.
    Same with the switch. One account and everyone can play online etc. I've 3 switches on the house and one family account which cost 35 euro and it covers everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I've finally got to go to a tarantula island from a Nook Miles Tour ticket.

I'm in the middle of catching as many of them as I can but I've noticed a few things about them. I'll put them as
    spoilers
    even though they are more observations than spoilers:
    - They hate nets. If you run around with another object or nothing at all, they go about their business and won't even bat an eyelid, even though they don't have any, at you;
    - Don't let them get to close to "unguarded waterways" (reminds me of my driving test) as they sometimes can disappear;
    - If you see one, take your net out at a distance from it - although I'd recommend taking your net out beside one to see what happens.

I should hopefully have enough bells from all that to get a
    basement
    added to my house. As I'm writing this, I realise that the shop is now closed...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just stack them on the ground and wait for the shop to open in the morning to sell them. Rather than sell now and only get 80%. Or that’s what I do anyway. :)

• Advertisement

Those things are TERRIFYING. Cannot be dealing with them no matter what they are worth

Advertisement