Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

iamtony wrote: »
    Same with the switch. One account and everyone can play online etc. I've 3 switches on the house and one family account which cost 35 euro and it covers everyone.

Not the same, you've to add accounts to your family for them to play online, Xbox and PSN anyone can just sign in, as long as 1 account has plus all accounts will.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Good video from Arlo mentioning small changes that would improve the game immensely - mostly QoL issues. Agree with the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭notcarlos

Hi everyone! Anyone interested with Amiibos? I have like 10 and used them to get the villagers that I like. I have marshal, merengue, bunny, all the villagers in this photo. I also have beau the deer.

CdbHOsR.jpg

EVxGVDhX0AAXzVX.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

notcarlos wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Anyone interested with Amiibos? I have like 10 and used them to get the villagers that I like. I have marshal, merengue, bunny, all the villagers in this photo. I also have beau the deer.

CdbHOsR.jpg

EVxGVDhX0AAXzVX.jpg

I've never used amiibos before, don't really know much about them. I'd love to get blue bear on my island!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Oh I love Merengue. I used amibos to kick 2 of my villagers out but now only have crap cards left. I have loads of special characters like Isabelle n Celeste that you cant invite!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Where’s the best place to buy these Amiibo cards?

Got my island up to a 4 star rating this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

AMGer wrote: »
    Where’s the best place to buy these Amiibo cards?

Got my island up to a 4 star rating this morning :)

I'm still stuck on 3... Isabelle mentioned fencing this morn so I guess 2 fenced areas arent enough.....

I got my cards years ago in gamestop. You can buy fakes on wish, that will work if you're not into collecting them. Individual ones sell on ebay too if you were after a specific villager n didn't want to wait to find them....

Crown for sale in nooks today, 1mill bells! Notions!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I'm still stuck on 3... Isabelle mentioned fencing this morn so I guess 2 fenced areas arent enough.....

Saw somewhere that you need 60 pieces of furniture and 200 pieces of fencing to get 5 stars

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I have 1 star.

I should pick up some weeds.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Banjo wrote: »
    I have 1 star.

I should pick up some weeds.....

I'm the same. I have my house upgraded 4 times, but I've not had the motivation to actually dress up or decorate yet. Maybe later this week.

• Advertisement

My island is open if anyone wants to visit!

Turnip price = 88 bells
    Flowers in shop = Red & White Tulips, White & Yellow Mums, White & Yellow Pansies
    All fruits are available on trees
    CJ is here to buy any fish for 50% extra
    Able sisters have some nice clothes today such as a camo jacket and detective's coat

Also some surprise presents wrapped up as you enter, feel free to take one

I'm not playing currently so won't be much of a host, I'll be able to chat though

Friend code is 3625 5486 7109

Also if anyone had Lilies they could drop over that would be great!

That presents thing is a classy touch :D
    Sorry, actually working - I know, I'm surprised too - so cannot avail.

I really got the ugly island, everyone of my islanders are rotten looking except Tom and Ellie, the rest are awful, the girl in the building with Tom ew, a rat girl, some ugly mouse lad, a red bird fella, a muscle bird, forget their names, they like to sing which is terrifying. Anyway wanna swap haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

How dare you sir, Isabelle is a saint!!!

:mad:

ERq9hVDXYAEFuuB?format=jpg&name=small

Star Lord wrote: »
    How dare you sir, Isabelle is a saint!!!

:mad:

ERq9hVDXYAEFuuB?format=jpg&name=small

Can't stand her design. Downloading an app now for the cards so I can get some cute animals in haha

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Can't stand her design. Downloading an app now for the cards so I can get some cute animals in haha

how does that work?

It always disturbs me that Isabelle is drinking a quadruple bourbon at 9:30am, wearing the same clothes you saw her in the night before while cheerfully rambling into a mic about nonsense - it's a cry for help!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Banjo wrote: »
    It always disturbs me that Isabelle is drinking a quadruple bourbon at 9:30am, wearing the same clothes you saw her in the night before while cheerfully rambling into a mic about nonsense - it's a cry for help!

She's living her best damn life.

(Also I'm sure it's a Long Island Iced Tea. There're no lemons or limes available on the island...)

Star Lord wrote: »
    She's living her best damn life.

(Also I'm sure it's a Long Island Iced Tea. There're no lemons or limes available on the island...)

I always liked imagine it was a glass of booze aswell :)

Btw - anyone got Lily seeds in their shop? Only flower type I’m missing now

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry my shop is filled with boring stuff & my turnip price is offensive but I do have bags of all flower seeds if anyone needs them. I’m feeling v stagnated & stuck as to where to go next with my island design so I’d love to visit others for inspiration! I’ll bring goodies if you like!

• Advertisement

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry my shop is filled with boring stuff & my turnip price is offensive but I do have bags of all flower seeds if anyone needs them. I’m feeling v stagnated & stuck as to where to go next with my island design so I’d love to visit others for inspiration! I’ll bring goodies if you like!

Ya I'm open, do you have any lilies?

Ya I'm open, do you have any lilies?

I have white seeds & I’ve dug up 1 yellow & 1 red..

I have white seeds & I’ve dug up 1 yellow & 1 red..

Lovely, pop over any time!

[HTML]m[/HTML]
    Lovely, pop over any time!

Island name?

[HTML]m[/HTML]

Island name?

Sotalano

Can I pop over for Lily seeds?

AMGer wrote: »
    Can I pop over for Lily seeds?

Sure! I only have white tho. They’re in my stash, not in the shop

Oops correction! I have 1 yellow too.

Gates are open.

Sure! I only have white tho. They’re in my stash, not in the shop

Oops correction! I have 1 yellow too.

Gates are open.

I wouldn’t take them so ;) Thought they were in the shop

how does that work?

Your phone acts as a card or amiibo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

This is pretty cool, download art from the Getty Museum to display in game. Shame their website is down at the minute.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-04-17-museum-lets-animal-crossing-players-import-art-collection

Advertisement