Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oh no. Got my Switch Lite back and set up, all set to transfer my animal crossing save.

But you can't :-/

I'd have to start again :-/ :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

fixXxer wrote: »
    Oh no. Got my Switch Lite back and set up, all set to transfer my animal crossing save.

But you can't :-/

I'd have to start again :-/ :-/

Noooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I’ve spent the morning laying paths, planting flowers & putting up fences. Got my 4 star rating!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone interested in trading their spare items?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just when I was getting bored of tropical islands, asking comes one with rain, a new Islander and I caught some huge coelacanth fish thing. Still waiting on the tarantula island. Will farm a few more today to get some more bells for turnip day tomorrow.

Have the Able Sisters shop now which is nice and a few more residents.

Anyone have any decent caps/hats for blokes on their island?

/Edit: Holy crap that fish sells for 15k bells! Will donate to the museum instead though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

AMGer wrote: »
    Anyone interested in trading their spare items?

Spares?
    You mean we're not supposed to hoard everything, and put the overflow on the floors of our house?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I finally got tarantula island last night. Scariest 40mins of my life..... Hoarding them now til Flick visits again...
    Also found some more turnips in my side room, feck!!
    Only hats I've in today are racing helmets, safety helmets, outback hats and a rather creepy Noh mask?!!!
    Spent the morn crafting fences, now Isabelle says I need more furniture.... Cannot win!!!!

The Split Pad Pro is the gift that keeps on giving. :pac:

Using the turbo function and holding down the A button I’m crafting an inventory full of hot items - makes the crafting much more tolerable. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Still searching for cherries, peaches, lilies, cosmos and roses if anyone has these in their shops

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Gates open here for the next while if anyone wants to visit, Dodo Code 2T5FD.

Turnips are selling for 114 I think.

[EDIT] I have Cosmos in my shop and can gift some cherries and peaches (just need to check my trees as I have both).

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote: »
    Gates open here for the next while if anyone wants to visit, Dodo Code HQ6VX.

Turnips are selling for 114 I think.

[EDIT] I have Cosmos in my shop and can gift some cherries and peaches (just need to check my trees as I have both).

I'll be over now!

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Still searching for cherries, peaches, lilies, cosmos and roses if anyone has these in their shops
    Paso Fino wrote: »
    I'll be over now!

My trees are currently bare but I'll open my gates again tomorrow, might be some fruit then.

My trees are currently bare but I'll open my gates again tomorrow, might be some fruit then.

Not to worry, Already on the way so I'll just run to the shop!

An error just popped up on my screen there, went black and I walked out of the airport. I hope that didn't boot you from the island.

[EDIT] I'll leave the gate open regardless, off to make tea.

[EDIT2] new Dodo code: 2T5FD

Banjo wrote: »
    Spares?
    You mean we're not supposed to hoard everything, and put the overflow on the floors of our house?

Don’t even need to trade. If you have an item I don’t have, you drop it, I pick it up & drop it again - this way the item will register in my Nook Shopping catalog & I can buy it - any interest, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Looking for 5 iron nuggets if anyone has any. I've been driving myself mad all day trying to find some and i'm still 5 short. I have peaches, apples, clay, wood, and bamboo to trade if anyone is interested?

Looking for 5 iron nuggets if anyone has any. I've been driving myself mad all day trying to find some and i'm still 5 short. I have peaches, apples, clay, wood, and bamboo to trade if anyone is interested?

I can give you some, don't need anything in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

I can give you some, don't need anything in return.

That would be amazing! Thank you. What's your dojo code?

Don’t even need to trade. If you have an item I don’t have, you drop it, I pick it up & drop it again - this way the item will register in my Nook Shopping catalog & I can buy it - any interest, anyone?

I'd be up for cataloguing, but doubt I've many items you dont!!

That would be amazing! Thank you. What's your dojo code?

2T5FD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I'd definitely be interested.

^^^ might try arrange something for tomorrow so, if more people see this - can use my island - if people brought 10 items each? Can’t be something crafted or seasonal items, as those will show up as ‘item not for sale’ in the catalog

^^^ might try arrange something for tomorrow so, if more people see this - can use my island - if people brought 10 items each? Can’t be something crafted or seasonal items, as those will show up as ‘item not for sale’ in the catalog

Sounds good!

Morning folks, Daisy Mae selling turnips for 94 bells each on my island. Anyone got a cheaper price than that? :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Morning folks, Daisy Mae selling turnips for 94 bells each on my island. Anyone got a cheaper price than that? :)

Nope 101 on mine....

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

Do turnip prices change at any time before Daisy Mae leaves or is it the same all morning? I’m at 103. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Andrew76 wrote: »

Dammit, I just spent 250k bells here at 100 per turnip.

Same, except mine were 106 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

105 here. Price is the same till she leaves at 12.

• Advertisement

Nope 101 on mine....
    TK Lemon wrote: »
    Do turnip prices change at any time before Daisy Mae leaves or is it the same all morning? I’m at 103. :pac:

I’m guessing it’s just the one price since she goes at noon.

You and rumplyconch are more than welcome to visit if you want to buy your turnips on my island.

That’s why I posted on here, thought you might have looked here before buying. :)

I’m debating how much to spend myself. 1m or go all in with 2m. :pac:

Advertisement