Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Lesson harshly learned to check here first!

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I’m guessing it’s just the one price since she goes at noon.

You and rumplyconch are more than welcome to visit if you want to buy your turnips on my island.

That’s why I posted on here, thought you might have looked here before buying. :)

I’m debating how much to spend myself. 1m or go all in with 2m. :pac:

Actually, can I pop over for some?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Actually, can I pop over for some?

No need to even ask. You can let me know what you think of my gaff before I fill it with turnips. :D

Will post up a dodo code if anyone else wants to have a visit or buy turnips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

No need to even ask. You can let me know what you think of my gaff before I fill it with turnips. :D

Will post up a dodo code if anyone else wants to have a visit or buy turnips.

Me please! Need to sell cherry’s and oranges and get turnips!

Ok so Daisy Mae is over to the right side of the island if you need her. Come out of the airport, go right and across the bridge and head north.

Also, I thought it might be fun to have a little treasure hunt. I’ve hidden 3 Nook miles tickets about the island. If you can find one, please take it. Just one per person though.

You’ll need to be on my friends list for the dodo code to work, so send me a request if need be. :)

Dodo Code: FRXLK

P.S. Don’t go nicking anything from my garden please. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Ok so Daisy Mae is over to the right side of the island if you need her. Come out of the airport, go right and across the bridge and head north.

Also, I thought it might be fun to have a little treasure hunt. I’ve hidden 3 Nook miles tickets about the island. If you can find one, please take it. Just one per person though.

You’ll need to be on my friends list for the dodo code to work, so send me a request if need be. :)

U need anything brought?? Treasure hunt? Funsies!! Thanks a mill

Oh for sure not! How do I send a friend request? Only just started trying to island travelling

U need anything brought?? Treasure hunt? Funsies!! Thanks a mill

Nah no need to bring anything. Yep little treasure hunt. :)
    Oh for sure not! How do I send a friend request? Only just started trying to island travelling

My friend code is 1489 9514 0403. Go into your Switch profile page and send me a request there. :)

Nah no need to bring anything. Yep little treasure hunt. :)

My friend code is 1489 9514 0403. Go into your Switch profile page and send me a request there. :)

Sent thanks!

Thanks for visiting folks, that was fun. I’ll try harder next time with the hidden tickets. :D

• Advertisement

Thanks for visiting folks, that was fun. I’ll try harder next time with the hidden tickets. :D

Thanks for opening & the treasure hunt! The game glitches on me when flying home & I lost my hobo outfit :(

Let the turnip price watching begin!

Thanks for opening & the treasure hunt! The game glitches on me when flying home & I lost my hobo outfit :(

I was wondering that that was. :(

I have sent you 2 of them in the mail - it wouldn't let me send a third as it's max 2 letters a day to one person it seems (why the game doesn't let you attach more than one item to a letter I don't know). I've left the other hobo outfit and some other items on the ground outside the airport if you want to visit again. Help yourself to the DIY recipes also if you don't already have them.
    Let the turnip price watching begin!

:D

I almost ran out of time buying them - spent 1.2 mil. Have 3 rooms full of them, had to take a picture of each room first so I could remember how to decorate it again after the turnips are gone. Although, I'm not sure they have to be stored inside the house? Pretty sure I left turnips outside for days before and they did not spoil.

I was wondering that that was. :(

I have sent you 2 of them in the mail - it wouldn't let me send a third as it's max 2 letters a day to one person it seems (why the game doesn't let you attach more than one item to a letter I don't know). I've left the other hobo outfit and some other items on the ground outside the airport if you want to visit again. Help yourself to the DIY recipes also if you don't already have them.

:D

I almost ran out of time buying them - spent 1.2 mil. Have 3 rooms full of them, had to take a picture of each room first so I could remember how to decorate it again after the turnips are gone. Although, I'm not sure they have to be stored inside the house? Pretty sure I left turnips outside for days before and they did not spoil.

I leave them in the house coz if you leave them outside I’m pretty sure a visitor could nick them. If they’re inside the house they can’t.

I leave them in the house coz if you leave them outside I’m pretty sure a visitor could nick them. If they’re inside the house they can’t.

Ok, so they would be safe inside a fence then?

Ok, so they would be safe inside a fence then?

Yeah I think so, I’ve seen others do that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I have my island open now (will do for about an hour) if anyone wants to do the cataloging.

Have a section of beach to the right of the airport sectioned out with 10 items dropped. Please bring 10 items (bought, can’t be crafted or seasonal) and drop them in the area. You can pick up and drop again straight away any of the items I left there and the items will be registered to your Nook Shopping catalog if you don’t already have them

Code is 4BHM5

AMGer wrote: »
    I have my island open now (will do for about an hour) if anyone wants to do the cataloging.

Have a section of beach to the right of the airport sectioned out with 10 items dropped. Please bring 10 items (bought, can’t be crafted or seasonal) and drop them in the area. You can pick up and drop again straight away any of the items I left there and the items will be registered to your Nook Shopping catalog if you don’t already have them

Code is 4BHM5

Does this include carpets/walls/floors & clothes or just items?

Does this include carpets/walls/floors & clothes or just items?

Anything you can buy is included

Anything you can buy is included

Thanks for doing this. Have to say, your island is really impressive. Fabulous layout!

• Advertisement

I’ve opened my gates while I’m watering flowers & messing about. Feel free to drop by if you want.

Dodo code: GMBV2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Code is 4BHM5

Code isn't working?

Code isn't working?

Sorry, I had to bail. I’ll open gates again later on

The Split Pad Pro is the gift that keeps on giving. :pac:

Using the turbo function and holding down the A button I’m crafting an inventory full of hot items - makes the crafting much more tolerable. :)

50euro worth it really?

50euro worth it really?

Well not just for the turbo feature no. :)

I paid €70 to import mine from PlayAsia a good while back and it's worth every cent to me. I never played the Switch using the joycons as I don't find them comfortable to use at all - 99.9% of the time it was docked and played using the Pro controller. I also got that drifting issue with the left joycon and tried and failed to fix it.

Once I got the Split Pad Pro it's got me playing in handheld mode which is cool. They're not wireless, nor have rumble or NFC, but they are like using the Pro controller and also have 2 paddles at the back for mapping and the turbo functions (which I never used before AC crafting). Tbh it's all about the comfort of them for me. Anyway, don't want to sound like a sales rep. :pac:

So, in AC news, the "Able Sisters" shop. I'm curious - is Able a play on words (they are 'able' to get stuff) or maybe their surname? Also, why isn't Mabel spelt Mable, similar to her sister Sable? :P

Well not just for the turbo feature no. :)

I paid €70 to import mine from PlayAsia a good while back and it's worth every cent to me. I never played the Switch using the joycons as I don't find them comfortable to use at all - 99.9% of the time it was docked and played using the Pro controller. I also got that drifting issue with the left joycon and tried and failed to fix it.

Once I got the Split Pad Pro it's got me playing in handheld mode which is cool. They're not wireless, nor have rumble or NFC, but they are like using the Pro controller and also have 2 paddles at the back for mapping and the turbo functions (which I never used before AC crafting). Tbh it's all about the comfort of them for me. Anyway, don't want to sound like a sales rep. :pac:

So, in AC news, the "Able Sisters" shop. I'm curious - is Able a play on words (they are 'able' to get stuff) or maybe their surname? Also, why isn't Mabel spelt Mable, similar to her sister Sable? :P

I’ve not played enough until the last two weeks To be majorly uncomfortable but I play handheld all the time and it’s not a comfortable console. May just consider it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

If anyone is looking for a specific character on their island, I found some spare tags this morning (about 5). Happy to configure and pop in the post.

Will disinfect before posting :D

If anyone is looking for a specific character on their island, I found some spare tags this morning (about 5). Happy to configure and pop in the post.

I don’t understand what you mean - sorry! Is this like a custom made Amiibo? I’d LOVE blue bear!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Oh I'd love Merengue, shes my all-time fave!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I don’t understand what you mean - sorry! Is this like a custom made Amiibo? I’d LOVE blue bear!

You can request a villager to visit your campsite and then ask them to move in if you have their Amiibo card. You can replicate the info onto blank tags and scan them same as the character.

Advertisement