Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Oh I'd love Merengue, shes my all-time fave!

No prob, PM me your details and I’ll pop it off to you tomorrow. It’s nothing fancy, just a blank tag, but does the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

You can request a villager to visit your campsite and then ask them to move in if you have their Amiibo card. You can replicate the info onto blank tags and scan them same as the character.

Oh cool! Could you do me blue bear please? PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

No prob, PM me your details and I’ll pop it off to you tomorrow. It’s nothing fancy, just a blank tag, but does the job!

That's amazing!! I wouldnt have a clue how to make my own!! Thanks so much.

Also, I'm sure he's on nobody's fave list, but I have Cyd in boxes if anyone wants to claim him!!

Also, I'm sure he's on nobody's fave list, but I have Cyd in boxes if anyone wants to claim him!!

I don’t know Cyd. The other villager I’d love is a sheep!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So my island has a 2 star rating at the minute. Disgusted, even if I haven’t paid much attention to it. :pac:

More flowers and fruit trees needed apparently. Isabelle also mentioned too many items lying about - would she be referring to items I’ve dropped in my garden? Or maybe those ungrateful, lazy ass islanders don’t like the items I’ve placed on the beaches? :D

Andrew76 wrote: »
    So my island has a 2 star rating at the minute. Disgusted, even if I haven’t paid much attention to it. :pac:

More flowers and fruit trees needed apparently. Isabelle also mentioned too many items lying about - would she be referring to items I’ve dropped in my garden? Or maybe those ungrateful, lazy ass islanders don’t like the items I’ve placed on the beaches? :D

I’m a bit shocked tbh. I think your island looks fine. Maybe plant a pile of trees & flowers on an upper level to appease her? Jaysus she’s fussy lol

My gates are open to all friends right now if you fancy a visit, but tbh I’d love to visit others. I love getting inspiration! AMGer’s island is fab, gave me loads of ideas!

I’m a bit shocked tbh. I think your island looks fine. Maybe plant a pile of trees & flowers on an upper level to appease her? Jaysus she’s fussy lol

lol yeah bit of a cheeky got sitting on her ass all day instead of helping out.

I’ve moved all my spare tools from the garden inside the house. Going to plant some flowers and fruit trees. What flowers you got for sale in your shop? :)

My gates are open to all friends right now if you fancy a visit, but tbh I’d love to visit others. I love getting inspiration! AMGer’s island is fab, gave me loads of ideas!

I might swing by to do some shopping if thats ok, then my gate will be open. But I havent really touched my island since you were last there tbh!!

• Advertisement

I might swing by to do some shopping if thats ok, then my gate will be open. But I havent really touched my island since you were last there tbh!!

No bother more than welcome!

lol yeah bit of a cheeky got sitting on her ass all day instead of helping out.

I’ve moved all my spare tools from the garden inside the house. Going to plant some flowers and fruit trees. What flowers you got for sale in your shop? :)

In my shop is pansy, tulip & hyacinth. But I have bags of roses, windflowers, mums & Lily’s if you want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

In my shop is pansy, tulip & hyacinth. But I have bags of roses, windflowers, mums & Lily’s if you want them.

Any chance of a dodo code please?

Ah no I wouldn’t take anything you don’t have for sale. Thanks though. I’ll see how I get in just planting more stuff I have. :)

Any chance of a dodo code please?

Are we not friends? My gate is open to all friends. My friend code is 5977-8954-4666.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Might open my gates for more cataloging if anyone’s interested?

AMGer wrote: »

I’m sure I can find another 10 if that’s what you want. But when I came home the first time, none of the items appeared in nook shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I’m sure I can find another 10 if that’s what you want. But when I came home the first time, none of the items appeared in nook shopping?

If you go into Nook Shopping but to the smaller icons at the bottom instead of Special items they should be in there. The stuff I got from you earlier is there on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Spent a couple of hours letting my youngest earn her first 5000 nook miles to get a house. Absolute torture being player two and having no pockets and a really slow one way tool rotation that omits the slingshot. And I don't think my lack of awe over her catching yellow butterflies helped. But she'll have a house in the morning with a pink roof so shes happy.

Little cow picked my roses bare! Just for that I'm spends Ng her college fund on the Witcher 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

AMGer wrote: »

What's cataloging?

• Advertisement

it's dogging but in a cute Animal Crossing way

It's when you visit an island with the express intent to pick up and put down other peoples stuff so that you can then buy it from your nook shopping catalogue. You bring some odds and sods and 'trade' catalogue entries.
    Doesn't work for crafted stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Banjo wrote: »
    it's dogging but in a cute Animal Crossing way

It's when you visit an island with the express intent to pick up and put down other peoples stuff so that you can then buy it from your nook shopping catalogue. You bring some odds and sods and 'trade' catalogue entries.
    Doesn't work for crafted stuff.

Ah that sounds cool.

Turnips selling for 45 bells this morning. Think I’ll hold out a while longer... :pac:

Turnips selling for 45 bells this morning. Think I’ll hold out a while longer... :pac:

I’m no better. Let’s see what the afternoon brings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

94 here. I’m going to try testing out one of the calculators this week

The last two weeks saw prices of 652 and 562 from folks on here. So I'm banking on one of us having another 500+ price, I'm not selling mine for anything less. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

108 here but I'll be holding out all the same.

I tried the calculator last week but it didn't work for me - possibly because I didn't buy them from Daisy on my island yet.

I used the calculator last week. Don't look at me like that! My island, my rules!
    I was pretty diligent about checking in with the Nooks morning and evening. Even without the previous weeks data, once I got to Wednesday AM it knew exactly what I was getting and when I was getting it.
    (When I say "exactly" it didn't know the exact price but it knew what trend I was on, when the upswing was coming and when it would peak.)

Had a busy weekend so it's currently 11:30am Sunday Morning on my island and will continue to be until I buy some turnips.
    What??? It's my Switch!

Banjo wrote: »

Had a busy weekend so it's currently 11:30am Sunday Morning on my island and will continue to be until I buy some turnips.
    What??? It's my Switch!

Careful they don't rot when it magically becomes Monday!

• Advertisement

Careful they don't rot when it magically becomes Monday!

He'll be ok travelling forward in time once he doesn't pass a Sunday.

Might test out that calculator thing see if it works. Am I able to enter last week's prices? The few I remember.

Advertisement