Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I’ll drop some over now.

I’ll also reopen my island later this evening for anyone that wants to visit.

I'd love to visit later to get some roses.
    Do you need anything? I have all fruits and tulips, windflowers and hyacinths in my shop typically

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Sorry if anyone got kicked out, Switch disconnected while I was away from it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So turnip prices on my island today:

AM: 145
    PM: 182

Even though I've sold pretty much all of mine, I'll keep tracking it to see how the week goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

bkrangle wrote: »
    I'd love to visit later to get some roses.
    Do you need anything? I have all fruits and tulips, windflowers and hyacinths in my shop typically

Yeah no problem, I’ll be online again in the evening. If you can spare a hyacinth or two that’d be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Is anyone able to help me out with 2 cardboard boxes? I need to make a cardboard sofa to get Blue Bear to move to my island!

Either send them by card or my gates are open Dodo code: 16QH7

My shop has red & yellow hyacinths and red & yellow tulips and pansies. I'm pretty sure I have the other flower seeds in my storage too if you need any. I also have all the fruit trees.

Thanks!

Oh and Sahara is here too if you want any dodgy rugs/wallpaper/floors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Sweet. Made nearly 4 million bells off two trips through turnip exchange, but eff me, nearly 2.5 million bells for the basement extension!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Is anyone able to help me out with 2 cardboard boxes? I need to make a cardboard sofa to get Blue Bear to move to my island!

Either send them by card or my gates are open Dodo code: 16QH7

My shop has red & yellow hyacinths and red & yellow tulips and pansies. I'm pretty sure I have the other flower seeds in my storage too if you need any. I also have all the fruit trees.

Thanks!

Oh and Sahara is here too if you want any dodgy rugs/wallpaper/floors

I've got two cardboard boxes. Would love to get some tulips. I'll pop over if you're still open?

I've got two cardboard boxes. Would love to get some tulips. I'll pop over if you're still open?

It just crashed there a sec ago. Here's a new dodo code: 645JS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Did you get them? I can drop two now

• Advertisement

Anyone on so I can sell oranges and some cherries?

Did you get them? I can drop two now

I did, thanks for the offer though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Anyone on so I can sell oranges and some cherries?

I'll open mine up for a while - native fruit is pears.

Dodo code is 5C1P2

I'll open mine up for a while - native fruit is pears.

Dodo code is 5C1P2

Baby just woke sorry! My day is so scattered!

Baby just woke sorry! My day is so scattered!

No worries - I'll leave it open for another while if you want to call over later.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Does anyone have a beard for sale in Able Sisters? Looking for a friend lol

Also looking for cosmos and lilies still :)

Gates are open if anyone wants to call: MSN8N

It's raining if you want to go fishing. CJ is also on the island, not sure if you can sell to him when visiting, but if so you can make a few bells :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Island is open if anyone wants to visit, dodo code J1319. Might be a bit afk but feel free to work away. Have roses tulips and windflowers in the shop. Native fruits are oranges and turnips selling for a whopping 96 bells :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Gates are open if anyone wants to call: MSN8N

It's raining if you want to go fishing. CJ is also on the island, not sure if you can sell to him when visiting, but if so you can make a few bells :)

missed it!

Hi all ! i have a pear Ireland if anyone wants some.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Island is open if anyone wants to visit, dodo code J1319. Might be a bit afk but feel free to work away. Have roses tulips and windflowers in the shop. Native fruits are oranges and turnips selling for a whopping 96 bells :pac:

Thanks, popping over with some hyacinths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Dodo code: 7LTCN

Not much going on as I'm still rebuilding but drop by if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone got the shop upgrade yet?
    Mine's gonna be closed tomorrow before the big re-opening on Friday!

fixXxer wrote: »
    Dodo code: 7LTCN

Not much going on as I'm still rebuilding but drop by if you like.

Mind if I pop in?

Mind if I pop in?

Feel free :)

Going for another stint of fishing in the rain. Gates are open :D Feel free to pop over etc.

If you want to catalog an item just let me know. Long shot, but if anyone had 3 red Cosmos, I'd be forever in your debt. Trying to get Cookie to move in for the small one and she's being annoying with her requests. Also thanks a mill to whoever dropped the Yellow Roses this morning.

Dodo Code: 896QW

Going for another stint of fishing in the rain. Gates are open :D Feel free to pop over etc.

If you want to catalog an item just let me know. Long shot, but if anyone had 3 red Cosmos, I'd be forever in your debt. Trying to get Cookie to move in for the small one and she's being annoying with her requests. Also thanks a mill to whoever dropped the Yellow Roses this morning.

Dodo Code: 896QW

I'm visiting an island with red cosmos in store, I'll pick some up and drop them off afterwards 😊

I'm visiting an island with red cosmos in store, I'll pick some up and drop them off afterwards 😊

That would be amazing, thank you! I’ll leave some bells by the airport to cover the cost :)

Why can't I make a shovel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

If anyone gets Leif selling Lily seeds tomorrow please let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarahjd90

Are you still open to visitors?

Advertisement