Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Hi guys,anyone have an apples?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

looking for some apples too :) have pears!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

johnf26 wrote: »
    looking for some apples too :) have pears!

I have a small few Apple trees, feel free to pop by and shake one :) Dodo: 17CR5

Orchard is in the top left corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarahjd90

I have a couple there at my gate, dodo code FNW34

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thewholehogge

Hi guys
    looking for pears

• Advertisement

Sarahjd90 wrote: »

nice thanks alot

Sarahjd90 wrote: »

how long does the code last?not finding it

I have a small few Apple trees, feel free to pop by and shake one :) Dodo: 17CR5

Orchard is in the top left corner.

cheers guys,only seen this message(sound man got them)left 15k at your pool

how long does the code last?not finding it

Sorry it went to sleep, it’s 9FD0B

Hi guys
    looking for pears

I have pears too, dodo code above

• Advertisement

cheers Sarah i just nabbed them from blue

cheers guys,only seen this message(sound man got them)left 15k at your pool

No need for that, but thanks :D help yourself to anything else that’s lying around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Feck, only getting to play the game now and sure both shops are closed. Load of hats and sunglasses I wanted to buy. :(

I'm visiting an island with red cosmos in store, I'll pick some up and drop them off afterwards ��

After all that, Leif is selling Cosmos this morning :P

Will open the gates later if anyone wants to purchase. Assuming it varies between islands.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I have a house!

A museum!!

Soon a shop!!!!

Thanks to the people who visited last night by the way. The shovel, pole and ninja outfit are very much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, Nooks closed today, so nice that Leif will be about to sell flowers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

So excited for this update!
    Also finally got my nooks cranny upgrade today.
    Turnip prices 378 bells this morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Star Lord wrote: »
    Yeah, Nooks closed today, so nice that Leif will be about to sell flowers etc.

Closed because you’re getting an upgrade?

Checked in with Isabelle and up to 4 stars now surprisingly, have only laid down a few paths and street lamps. Gaff is coming along nicely, moved the gym downstairs and created a bathroom in the back - need to get a bath though to make it official. :)

Actually, how long does Leif hang around for?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Closed because you’re getting an upgrade?

Checked in with Isabelle and up to 4 stars now surprisingly, have only laid down a few paths and street lamps. Gaff is coming along nicely, moved the gym downstairs and created a bathroom in the back - need to get a bath though to make it official. :)

Yup, it's being upgraded today, will be reopened tomorrow!
    Congrats on the 4 stars! Apparently gotta throw out more decorations to get to 4 stars here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

So I got Leif and he’s selling red, white & yellow Lily seeds - same for everyone or did I get lucky?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Leif is selling pink and white azaleas, holly, cosmos and mums if anyone is looking for any of these

I'm just looking for lilies if anyone has them?

Edit: and any other shrubs!

AMGer wrote: »
    So I got Leif and he’s selling red, white & yellow Lily seeds - same for everyone or did I get lucky?

Same, with Cosmos also.

Hydrangea shrub. There is another shrub, but I forget the name. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Where does Leif appear? I'm kinda time travelling - my clock is about 5hrs slow 'cause otherwise the shops are all closed when I have time to play, but I'm worried that it'll screw up events and such.

Sold out my turnips at 115 yesterday, cause the shop is closed today and I don't need the aggravation. Picked up some weeds. Built a fountain and some benches to put a bit of manners on my craphole island. I may get a star yet!

Did anyone else get a visit from Lable, Sable and Mable's little sister? She gives you an outfit piece and a token for clothes if you dress up for her thematically but strangely you can't tell her sisters that she's in town, or her that her sisters live on the island. I'm not sure if she's a random occurrence, a factor of how long the Ables have been open or the result of my pathological Sable-bothering.

In other news, today I found that if you name an outfit with your wand, another player might see it when they rummage through your wardrobe, including the name. Prompting your 6 year old to ask you what a gimp is. You have been warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Banjo wrote: »

Did anyone else get a visit from Lable, Sable and Mable's little sister? She gives you an outfit piece and a token for clothes if you dress up for her thematically but strangely you can't tell her sisters that she's in town, or her that her sisters live on the island. I'm not sure if she's a random occurrence, a factor of how long the Ables have been open or the result of my pathological Sable-bothering.

I got a visit from Label the day before yesterday. Didn't realise you could only use the ticket once and don't get change... wasted it on a 600 bell tshirt. :o

I got Tea Olive & Azalea shrubs from Leif, along with Cosmos & Lily seeds - can open gates later if anyone needs these.

Anyone got Hibiscus, Hydrangea, Holly or Camellia shrubs from Leif in their Island?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I got Tea Olive & Azalea shrubs from Leif, along with Cosmos & Lily seeds - can open gates later if anyone needs these.

Anyone got Hibiscus, Hydrangea, Holly or Camellia shrubs from Leif in their Island?

I have Pink and White Azaleas, Yellow and Red Hibiscus, Red, White and Yellow Cosmos, and Red, White and Yellow Lilies.

I will definitely call over for those tea olive shrubs :)

I have holly shrubs, I can open gates in about 15/20 minutes.

I'm looking for lilies, and all shrubs bar azaleas and holly

I have gates open if you want to grab stuff off Leif. Code is JVDKN

I pop over to you guys Holly & Hydrangeas

I have gates open if you want to grab stuff off Leif. Code is JVDKN

I pop over to you guys Holly & Hydrangeas

I'll pop to yours quickly to grab some stuff off Leif and then I'll open my gates for anyone that wants stuff from mine :)

• Advertisement

Open to visitors: 18P8W

Leif:
    • Pink & white Azalea
    • Pink & Blue Hydrangea
    • Red, yellow, white Cosmos
    • Red, yello, white lilly

Nooklings:
    • Red, white pansy
    • Red, yellow rose
    • Yellow, white tulip

Peaches, pears, coconuts and apples around the island (and money trees belonging to the Mrs, please don't touch them.)

If anyone visits, and has oranges/cherries, would you mind dropping one or two please?

Also, I have the switch beside me, but won't be monitored.

Advertisement