Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

goon_magee wrote: »
    No Leif for me neither. As far as I understand he isn't guaranteed to appear, he is just a new vendor like Kicks who isn't explicitly tied to the Earth Day event and will appear at random.

Seems a bit disjointed if I'm honest; my Earth Day Nook Mile+ challenge is to plant bushes, but Leif isn't around for me to purchase things to plant.

I don't have him either, apparently it's because I played the game before I updated it (even though I didn't get the option to update it)

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

goon_magee wrote: »
    No Leif for me neither. As far as I understand he isn't guaranteed to appear, he is just a new vendor like Kicks who isn't explicitly tied to the Earth Day event and will appear at random.

Seems a bit disjointed if I'm honest; my Earth Day Nook Mile+ challenge is to plant bushes, but Leif isn't around for me to purchase things to plant.

Same for me. I'm hoping I can visit someone at some stage today and pick up some. Strange for the first day of Earth Day that Leif isn't with everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

pedatron wrote: »
    Don't have Leif either. I had KK Slider visit for getting three stars this morning so I wonder is that why Leif isn't there? Frustrating!

I've Mums, Windflowers and Tulips on my island. Could I visit someone and grab some others and maybe some bushes? Thanks!

Funny enough I actually had my 3 star concert from KK this morning as well, so I wonder if that is playing into it somehow as you say!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

pedatron wrote: »
    Same for me. I'm hoping I can visit someone at some stage today and pick up some. Strange for the first day of Earth Day that Leif isn't with everyone.

My gates open. Dodo CFF0K

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Found some one on discord selling Camellias! Heading over there now - I'll pick up extras in case other people want them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

No Leif here either or bushes :(

I travelled back a day and then back to today and leif appeared :)

Thanks. On my way

Thanks. On my way

I travelled back a day and then back to today and leif appeared :)

You'll tell us now Leif is selling camellias?? :pac:

• Advertisement

You'll tell us now Leif is selling camellias?? :pac:

Haha nope sorry, he said something about shrubs being in season so maybe he doesn't sell it until later (unless you time skip of course)

Did anyone get Redd on their island?

Haha nope sorry, he said something about shrubs being in season so maybe he doesn't sell it until later (unless you time skip of course)

Did anyone get Redd on their island?

No, you have to talk to Blathers today and he tells you he's opening an art section. Then I think you get Redd tomorrow or the day after.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Turnips are 339 bells on my island today if anyone wants to sell. Dodo code is 3DLGJ. I’ll keep it open for a while

Leif is also here with azalea and hibiscus bushes along with lillies and mums.

Has anyone grown bamboo on their island? I planted some bamboo shoots about 4 days ago and i'm surprised how long they're taking to grow. Still little "nursery bamboo" it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Has anyone grown bamboo on their island? I planted some bamboo shoots about 4 days ago and i'm surprised how long they're taking to grow. Still little "nursery bamboo" it says.

Are they too close to a ledge or anything? You need to leave a little space between the

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Sometimes if they’re too close to other trees or a river, something like that, they won’t get past nursery. Dig em up and replant somewhere more open if that’s the case

AMGer wrote: »
    Sometimes if they’re too close to other trees or a river, something like that, they won’t get past nursery. Dig em up and replant somewhere more open if that’s the case

Could be the case. I'll move them around and see if that helps. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Finally finished work so I get to play with bushes! Leif has

Pink & white azaleas
    Red & yellow hibiscus
    White, red & yellow roses
    White, red & yellow lily

Anyone want to trade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Manic today here. I got on for about five mins earlier and Leif is there. I'm trying to collect DIY recipes now, I sincerely regret not realizing I should be checking in the houses twice a day... Finally straightened my river and built a bridge last night at a place I've been dying to. Now just need to get crafting so I can get up to 4 star rating.

Does anyone know do fences need to be in all areas for a star increase? I know items need to be

Also Andrew I picked up that controller, OMG it is soooooo much more pleasant to play. Now I need to figure out what the assign keys are about

Edit: I'll pop my code up around 7 for anyone who wants to drop by. I have nook/mabel and leif right now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Edit: I'll pop my code up around 7 for anyone who wants to drop by. I have nook/mabel and leif right now

What is Leif selling?

• Advertisement

Opening up my island again for a bit - I've left camellias on the table by the airport, feel free to take them.

Dodo code: 9X5TJ

Opening up my island again for a bit - I've left camellias on the table by the airport, feel free to take them.

Dodo code: 9X5TJ

You need anything brought over?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Manic today here. I got on for about five mins earlier and Leif is there. I'm trying to collect DIY recipes now, I sincerely regret not realizing I should be checking in the houses twice a day... Finally straightened my river and built a bridge last night at a place I've been dying to. Now just need to get crafting so I can get up to 4 star rating.

Does anyone know do fences need to be in all areas for a star increase? I know items need to be

Also Andrew I picked up that controller, OMG it is soooooo much more pleasant to play. Now I need to figure out what the assign keys are about

Lol good stuff, glad you like it! Yeah it's night and day difference compared to the joycons.

For Animal Crossing I've mapped ZL (opening your Nook Phone) to the back paddle on the left - just find it easier to reach. I turn on the Turbo function for button A only when crafting lots of items or when I'm collecting tons of wood off the ground - so I don't have turbo on permanently.

I'm hoping to get on soon so will post up here if Leif is selling anything juicy. :)

My turnip prices today were rubbish, 150 and 55.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Anyone I can visit with a nice island ? Playing with my daughter - and our island is a bit rubbish ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gates are open :) Dodo: 6Y1LX

Leif has:

-Pink & White Azaleas
    -Orange & Yellow Tea Olive
    -Red, White & Yellow Lillies
    -Red, White & Yellow Cosmos

Take any fruit you like, Orchard is in the back left corner.

Coming for a visit :) thank you !

Your Ireland is so so nice .

I’ve opened my gates to all friends if you want to pop over. If you’re not already my friend, my code is 5977-8954-4666.

I’ve opened my gates to all friends if you want to pop over. If you’re not already my friend, my code is 5977-8954-4666.

Sent a request :)

• Advertisement

Sent a request :)

Accepted!

Advertisement